Are The USMB RWers Willing To Admit That Herb Cain's Been Lying About Settlementgate?

Herman-Cain-Pokemon-1d29hdr.png
!

I hope none of these women go public. They would be tortured by righties and their lives turned into a living hell.

So to your mind, it's okay to make unsubstantiated accusations and never be held to account?

Frankly, we still don't know what it is that Herman is supposedly alledged to have done, other than "gestures" and "innappropriate remarks" at events where everyone was drinking.

since Political Correctness has gotten somewhat out of Control,you can no longer tell some Women you see that she looks nice.....if its at work some of these Woman call that Sexual Harassment......"he was saying things trying to hit on me"......
Oh, please. That's total bullshit, Harry.

Are The USMB RWers Willing To Admit That Herb Cain's Been Lying About Settlementgate?

He's a freakin restaurant manager. Yeah, that qualifies him for President and shows how desparate the Reps are to find anyone who can go against BHO. The only one I see in the parade of clowns who has substance and is sincere is Santorum, but y'all fools won't fund him. Instead you let the "big banks" do your bidding.

Anyway. Cain's only strengths is marketing and restaurant management. BHO will tear him a new a'hole.

So to your mind, it's okay to make unsubstantiated accusations and never be held to account?

Frankly, we still don't know what it is that Herman is supposedly alledged to have done, other than "gestures" and "innappropriate remarks" at events where everyone was drinking.

since Political Correctness has gotten somewhat out of Control,you can no longer tell some Women you see that she looks nice.....if its at work some of these Woman call that Sexual Harassment......"he was saying things trying to hit on me"......
Oh, please. That's total bullshit, Harry.

oh it is?.....tell me Ravi that there are not some Women who would play this sexual Harassment shit to the max?.....and Marc since you thanked her im assuming you dont think this kind of shit can happen either......i ask you the same question Marc.....yes or no.....are there Woman out there who will take a comment on how they look nice,and run with it making some poor slobs life miserable?.......a Sexual Comment can be telling someone you look nice ... some Women may read this as...."hi you look nice,lets have sex".....go ahead tell me this kind of shit since Political Correctness has reared its ugly head does not happen.....

He's a freakin restaurant manager. Yeah, that qualifies him for President and shows how desparate the Reps are to find anyone who can go against BHO. The only one I see in the parade of clowns who has substance and is sincere is Santorum, but y'all fools won't fund him. Instead you let the "big banks" do your bidding.

Anyway. Cain's only strengths is marketing and restaurant management. BHO will tear him a new a'hole.

President Obama was a highly qualified lecturer on the Constitution -- which he didn't much care for.

And of course, he was a Community Organizer. Valuable shit for being President. :cuckoo:

Oh, but wait. There's more. He was a State Senator most noted for -- you guessed it -- voting "present." Wow. A must have skill for being the nation's Chief Executive!

And there's even more. He served with lackluster non-notability as a U.S. Senator for a short period of time -- accomplishing exactly and precisely NOTHING!

And no. Mr. Cain was not a restaurant manager, stupid. He ran the business.

And having an experience running a large capitalist organization constitutes actual EXECUTIVE experience which puts him light years AHEAD of the Flop presently paying the role of Presdient -- unconvincingly.

Newsflash, just for your obviously urgently needed benefit, dimwit. ANYone CAN already beat President Obama.

He's a one-termer for certain. Thank God.

Your username is highly ironic. You couldn't find a fact with both hands.

Thank me.

Last edited:
With all the various "versions" of his stories, backpeddles and what's not you guys have been STAUNCHLY supporting him. That's fine, you want to wrap your arms around a blatant harasser and molester, more power to you if you think that will strengthen your cause.

However, are you willing to admit that the man has been lying through his teeth about this thing from beginning? Or are you that dishonorable?

Since you don't care that obama lies why do you care that cain may have lied?

However, are you willing to admit that the man has been lying through his teeth about this thing from beginning? Or are you that dishonorable?

They’re that dishonorable.

What's sad is how neither of you two, nor any of the many, many, sadly mistaken RWers across this nation are unwilling to admit that Herb Cain, HIMSELF, has given numerous stories and explanations that vastly differ from each other...from day one.

The media has nothing to do with Herb Cain's sexual harassment accusations nor the settlements that followed them in a, now clearly failed attempt to sweep them under the rug.

Personal responsibility boys. You should go tell Herb Cain to...BLAME YOSELF!!!

Exactly.

What's sad is how neither of you two, nor any of the many, many, sadly mistaken RWers across this nation are unwilling to admit that Herb Cain, HIMSELF, has given numerous stories and explanations that vastly differ from each other...from day one.

The media has nothing to do with Herb Cain's sexual harassment accusations nor the settlements that followed them in a, now clearly failed attempt to sweep them under the rug.

Exactly.

Hey, Adam Clayton:

Try to stretch that imagination of yours.

Ponder the notion that MAYBE (just maybe) a black man got falsely accused.

No. That could never happen, right?

You fucking idiot.

You're as dishonest as the bigot in your avatar. First, there was not SETTLEMENT pay it was a serverance pay! Big difference. Second there is NOTHING blatant at all. Anonymous source, secret document, no details, no facts, no nothing!

All this shows is the lengths the leftist media will go to slander a right leaning candidate!

One cannot "admit" something which isn't true.

One can make a claim that isn't true.

Obviously, you are familiar with that kind of behavior -- sadly.

I feel for his wife. She is, by all accounts, a lovely woman.

Who knows. Maybe they have an 'understanding.'

Exactly.

Hey, Adam Clayton:

Try to stretch that imagination of yours.

Ponder the notion that MAYBE (just maybe) a black man got falsely accused.

No. That could never happen, right?

You fucking idiot.

see, because he is a black man, and not because Cain, The NRA, said it happened, therefore they settled......

See if nothing happened as a man i would fight tooth and nail to clear my name from some low lifes who are out to make a buck.

But thats logically and we dont do logic here in rightwing world.

See, because you are a deliberately obtuse tool, not because you give a rat's ass about truth.

If nothing happened, there is no "bad" name to clear.

A bullshit allegation 12 years back wouldn't require any innocent person to lift a finger to "defend" against.

Except in leftwingnut world, where any time a conservative is accused, guilt is presumed and you schmucks whip out the handy dandy guilt until innocence is proved beyond all doubt standard.

Hypocritical and dishonest scumbags like you make all libs look bad.

With all the various "versions" of his stories, backpeddles and what's not you guys have been STAUNCHLY supporting him. That's fine, you want to wrap your arms around a blatant harasser and molester, more power to you if you think that will strengthen your cause.

why do you care if anyone lied, since you do it so often>?

Maybe Obama knows where Libya's nukes are?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/192473-libya-admits-no-nukes-after-all.html#post4355851

why do you care if anyone lied, since you do it so often>?

Maybe Obama knows where Libya's nukes are?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/192473-libya-admits-no-nukes-after-all.html#post4355851
Why are you spamming the boards? this is the fourth thread you posted the same subject.

I busted you for lying and now you seem to think you can spam a thread. your source disagrees with my source. What makes you so sure your source is right?

Forum List

Back