Are the US taxpayers obligated to bail out Puerto Rico

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JGalt, Sep 29, 2017.

?

Is it fair that they get taxpayer-funded hurricane assistance?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    69.0%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    31.0%
  1. Frankeneinstein

Frankeneinstein VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,247
    If reading between the lines is what you are getting at you are correct in that assumption, but incorrect in what I was actually saying ...the left has no argument where racism and its sister debating tactics [misogyny, xenophobia, etc. etc.] are not found so they must be interjected and employed, so when lightning speed success occurs in America by Americans something needs to be done to create convoluted dot connecting so the communists can paint the Americans with a bigoted brush, it is the commie go to play...Look at what the left has claimed in this situation...the left is claiming that America putting America first is racist [that is not a typo, just commie logic explained and makes perfect sense to the commies in America] so by giving PR massive amounts of aid deprives theleft of mocking America of our generosity and compassion they are forced to go with their last best propaganda line...what took so long you capitalist pigs?

2. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,322
    What a dumb fucking question. :cuckoo:

Did we ask Texans to show their tax returns when we sent them help following hurricane Harvey? What about Florida? Did they have show their tax returns in order to receive aid following hurricane Irma?

Puerto Ricans are Americans. We help them in times like these. I don't care how rightarded you are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Frankeneinstein

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,247
    sorry but I am sure that I am not the only here who cannot get past your obviously bogus claim of "I think"!

4. Frankeneinstein

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,247
    And here we are once again connecting dots where they ain't....no one was asked about their income tax, and puerto ricans are being helped in times just like these, so stop saying they are not, in fact they are being aided with money from taxes from states like the ones you mentioned but somehow you forgot to mention they [PR] did not kick in anything to help those states, you just parroted the media commie line that makes sure those things are dismissed and ignored.

5. talksalot

talksalot VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +551
    10,000 troops have been there for awhile with another 7,000 plus National Guardsman on their way or maybe already there too. There are plenty of supplies there already but having trouble with distribution. The place is flattened and a much worse mess than either Texas or Florida.

6. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,322
    Spot the disconnect....

Now go take your meds and sleep this one off. :cuckoo:

7. Vandalshandle

Vandalshandle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,074
    Ok. I will try to translate your post.
    "Liberals, as communists, are racist, because some clown who voted democrat in 1866, founded the KKK, and Trump, being Christ's representative on earth, loves all brown people, and tries very hard to help them, as long as they do not interfere with his golf game. Trump is unfairly criticized, just because Carnival Cruise Lines showed up to rescue Trump's little brown brothers at least two days before the US arrived with aid. but, that is not Trump's fault, because Puerto Ricans are lazy, and don't bother to help themselves. Having said that, let's talk about the SOB's in the NFL who consistently insist on exercising their First Amendment rights, even though that pisses Trump off."

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39,897
    Cuba is offering help to Puerto Rico.

9. Frankeneinstein

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,247
    lol...take a good look at this/your post...according to this you are translating your own post to you, [again not a typo]

YOU; "I think I speak for many here, when I respond: What the fuck are you trying to say?"

Directly after that, YOU AGAIN;
    "Ok. I will try to translate your post."Liberals, as communists, are racist, because some clown who voted democrat in 1866, founded the KKK, and Trump, being Christ's representative on earth, loves all brown people, and tries very hard to help them, as long as they do not interfere with his golf game. Trump is unfairly criticized, just because Carnival Cruise Lines showed up to rescue Trump's little brown brothers at least two days before the US arrived with aid. but, that is not Trump's fault, because Puerto Ricans are lazy, and don't bother to help themselves. Having said that, let's talk about the SOB's in the NFL who consistently insist on exercising their First A'mendment rights, even though that pisses Trump off."

And finally what I actually said/asked and you have proven to be prophetic on my part.:
    "can you explain that without torturing both logic and the language." to which the correct answer is NO!

10. Marion Morrison

Marion Morrison Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,070
    Why don't you just go find that buck in your avi, so he can pummel you proper?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1