Are the truthers on USMB real truther, or wanna bes?

Are the thruthers at USMB up to the quality of truthers on other message boards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nicholson-thumb.jpg

you can't handle the twoof!

that thing that jack nicholson said in that movie is so totally true about you Bush dupes here.You Bush dupes cover yourr eyes to posts that do not fit your version of events and ears to you tube videos since they debunk the 9/11 commission report.You Bush dupes cant handle the truth so you do what that monkey does,see no truth,hear no truth and listen to know truth.:cuckoo:great debating skills.:cuckoo:

Terral;
When I see your posts I wonder how you are making money at this. I used to think you were just a mentally ill loser who had nothing better to do than to post their delusional rantings all over the internet. However, my opinion has changed.
I offer the following FACTS:
1) Despite evidence being posted in response to your postings, you always delfect and refuse to address any evidence.
2) The only time I have seen you back-peddle, it was due tot he fact that the dreaded H1N1 swine flu didn't develop into a full blown crisis as you insisted it would. I do note here that you still have not addressed your own predictions of martial law, fema death camps, ect., that have not materialized, despite your attacks on those that argued when you assured us that these things were going to happen.
3) Even when confronted with hard evidence, such as your own doctored photos, you refuse to address it, and even attempt to cover it up.
4) Despite claims of new evidence, all you ever post are the same tired old photos and videos from dubious sources. Even when those have been proven to be lies and distortions by reputable media as well as reputable (sane) experts, you still claim your corrupt sources to be the truth.

For the above 4 reasons, I am certain you must be making money in this endevour, and am also quite certain what your doing has NOTHING to do with truth in any form.
I am openly accusing you of engaging in the treasonous spread of propaganda against the US government and the American people for profit. It simply is the only explanation that makes sense.

Ok, it is not the only explanation, there is one other. The only other explanation that makes sense, based on your online actions observed by myself and other reasonable and sane individuals, is that you are an active agent of evil. Those that serve evil always claim to be working for good. That's what you do too. You claim to be looking for truth, yet you are not interested in finding truth. You claim to be serving the forces of good, yet what you are doing does more to serve the forces of evil.

I don't want any more of your stupid fucking youtube videos from Alex Jones or any other lunatic nut case sources as a response to this post. That will only prove that indeed you are an agent of evil, serving the lord of flies and lies.

yeah you dont want anymore of his youtube videos or his sources because you know you cant refute them cause your afraid of the truth about government conspiracys so like that monkey,you keep your ears plugged and eyes covered since you only see what you WANT to see and hear what you want to hear,:cuckoo: great debating skills there.:cuckoo:

How does it feel to have one of the most despised leaders of a despised nation on your side?

actually it feels great to hear a leader from another country telling the truth.thats why he is despised.so what if a nation despises him,this nation despises Bush and so do other governments around the country that know the truth about 9/11.

How does it feel to be a coward afraid of the truth about government conspiracys?

Last edited:
yeah you dont want anymore of his youtube videos or his sources because you know you cant refute them cause your afraid of the truth about government conspiracys so like that monkey,you keep your ears plugged and eyes covered since you only see what you WANT to see and hear what you want to hear,:cuckoo: great debating skills there.:cuckoo:

How does it feel to have one of the most despised leaders of a despised nation on your side?

Yeah he is despised and hated for telling the truth.how does it feel to be a coward afraid of the truth about government conspiracys?

So you are openly expressing your personal support for the president of Iran, a country that has openly declared itself to be an enemy of the USA?

just asking...........

Yeah he is despised and hated for telling the truth.how does it feel to be a coward afraid of the truth about government conspiracys?

So you are openly expressing your personal support for the president of Iran, a country that has openly declared itself to be an enemy of the USA?

just asking...........

Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart since we have an evil and out of control government on our hands,.They hate us because we did 9/11.also many countries around the world are now not only hating the government of the united states,they are hating the american people as well because assholes like you are supporting the governments version.

I love the united states and support the constitution. YOU however dont though because you dont care that this isnt a country anymore that our forefathers faught for and that the constituion has beeen shreaded to pieces and is no longer a government of the people, for the people, and by the people,that instead its a government for the corporations,of the corporations and by the corporations. Like I said,other government countrys around around the wolrd hate and despise Bush as well cause they know the truth about 9/11.I support those countrys for that.

you still have dodged my question which is how does it feel to be a coward afraid of the truth about government conspiracys?

Last edited:

just asking...........

Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart
since we have an evil and out of control government on our hands,.They hate us because we did 9/11.also many countries around the world are now not only hating the government of the united states,they are hating the american people as well because assholes like you are supporting the governments version.

I love the united states and support the constitution YOU howver dont though because you dont care that this isnt a country anymore that our forefathers faught for and that the constituion has beeen shreaded to pieces and is no longer a government of the people, for the people, and by the people,that instead its a government for the corporations,of the corporations and by the corporations.

you still have dodged my question which is how does it feel to be a coward afraid of the truth about government conspiracys?

........and there you have it folks, a clear admission of support ofr the President Of Iran!

A concise explanation of why I hold the opinion that twoofers are treasonous, written in the perpetrator's own words.

just asking...........

Hell anybody who espresses their support against the GOVERNMENT of the united states I support.anybody who declares themselves to be an emeny of the USA is smart
since we have an evil and out of control government on our hands,.They hate us because we did 9/11.also many countries around the world are now not only hating the government of the united states,they are hating the american people as well because assholes like you are supporting the governments version.

I love the united states and support the constitution YOU howver dont though because you dont care that this isnt a country anymore that our forefathers faught for and that the constituion has beeen shreaded to pieces and is no longer a government of the people, for the people, and by the people,that instead its a government for the corporations,of the corporations and by the corporations.

........and there you have it folks, a clear admission of support ofr the President Of Iran!

A concise explanation of why I hold the opinion that twoofers are treasonous, written in the perpetrator's own words.

you loyal Bush dupes are the fucking treasonous bastards supporting the 9/11 commission and NIST report you fuckhead.

just asking...........

funny how for your own convience you did not type in black letters the rest of the post, the REASONS I say that which is because we have an evil and out of control government on our hands,you CONVIENTLY did not black in THOSE parts.Bush and the neocons are treasonsous bastards,You Bush dupes are treasonous bastards as well fuckhead.

I support the country our forefathers faught for that had a government of the people,for the people and by the people,not this fucking government we have that is for the corporations,of the corporations and by the corporations that YOU support motherfucker.

Last edited:
Terral;
When I see your posts I wonder how you are making money at this. I used to think you were just a mentally ill loser who had nothing better to do than to post their delusional rantings all over the internet. However, my opinion has changed.
I offer the following FACTS:
1) Despite evidence being posted in response to your postings, you always delfect and refuse to address any evidence.
2) The only time I have seen you back-peddle, it was due tot he fact that the dreaded H1N1 swine flu didn't develop into a full blown crisis as you insisted it would. I do note here that you still have not addressed your own predictions of martial law, fema death camps, ect., that have not materialized, despite your attacks on those that argued when you assured us that these things were going to happen.
3) Even when confronted with hard evidence, such as your own doctored photos, you refuse to address it, and even attempt to cover it up.
4) Despite claims of new evidence, all you ever post are the same tired old photos and videos from dubious sources. Even when those have been proven to be lies and distortions by reputable media as well as reputable (sane) experts, you still claim your corrupt sources to be the truth.

For the above 4 reasons, I am certain you must be making money in this endevour, and am also quite certain what your doing has NOTHING to do with truth in any form.
I am openly accusing you of engaging in the treasonous spread of propaganda against the US government and the American people for profit. It simply is the only explanation that makes sense.

Ok, it is not the only explanation, there is one other. The only other explanation that makes sense, based on your online actions observed by myself and other reasonable and sane individuals, is that you are an active agent of evil. Those that serve evil always claim to be working for good. That's what you do too. You claim to be looking for truth, yet you are not interested in finding truth. You claim to be serving the forces of good, yet what you are doing does more to serve the forces of evil.

I don't want any more of your stupid fucking youtube videos from Alex Jones or any other lunatic nut case sources as a response to this post. That will only prove that indeed you are an agent of evil, serving the lord of flies and lies.

how does it feel to have pedophiles on your team slackass

he doesnt, but you have traitorous killers on yours

actually it feels great to hear a leader from another country telling the truth.thats why he is despised.so what if a nation despises him,this nation despises Bush and so do other governments around the country that know the truth about 9/11.

other governments around the country....... HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaahahah :lol:

you loyal Bush dupes are the fucking treasonous bastards supporting the 9/11 commission and NIST report you fuckhead.

Perhaps you can tell me that again if the USA unleashes the full force and fury of the US military on Iran. They have decalred themselves enemies of my country, and now, so have you.

treasonous scum!

Thank you for the new signature line, I hope it is not used against you in some sort of trial or anything.

Of course, I support my government, if they want it as evidence, well, I will link them to your treasonous admission.

Perhaps you can tell me that again if the USA unleashes the full force and fury of the US military on Iran. They have decalred themselves enemies of my country, and now, so have you.

treasonous scum!

your the fucking treasous scum,you support the bush administration murdering over 3000 people fuckhead.you have no loyalty to your country,just to the bush/obama administrations.unlike you,I love my country,I just hate our fucking treasonous government that you idiots support.im done wasting my breath on you on this thread.

treasonous scum!

your the fucking treasous scum,you support the bush administration murdering over 3000 people fuckhead.you have no loyalty to your country,just to the bush/obama administrations.unlike you,I love my country,I just hate our fucking treasonous government that you idiots support.im done wasting my breath on you on this thread.

slow down there fuckface......

first you need to prove the bush administration murdered 3000 people....

THEN you get to complain about people that still support their government.

treasonous scum!

I would be upset too if I had expressed support for an enemy government in a public forum.
I remind you that I am not that person, you are.

If it comes down to it, I will let a judge, loyal to the United States of America decide who the treasonous one is in this case.

this is the first time i actually wished the government was monitoring these forums... :eusa_whistle:

How about you eots, do you also support an enemy government over your own?

How about you eots, do you also support an enemy government over your own?

wtf are you rambling about you pathetic loser only fools support governments... I support the Constitution of the united states of America

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:

treasonous scum!

slow down there fuckface......

first you need to prove the bush administration murdered 3000 people....

THEN you get to complain about people that still support their government.

9/11 rimjob is indeed a treasonous leetch. Its okay to question; its not okay to accuse.
No evidence anywhere indicts any member of the gov. in planning or executing 9/11 and he's accusing them of murder. In many countries, he would be killed. I think he should simply be imprisoned forever and kept away from small children.

Forum List

Back