Are the truthers on USMB real truther, or wanna bes?

Are the thruthers at USMB up to the quality of truthers on other message boards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, and Terral , who posts this garbage on site after site, and has his own section on youtube, still onl got a 50% vote from the electorate that his a real twoofer.
Considering I encouraged the twoofers to vote, that is a real surprise.

This scientific poll provides INDISPUTABLE PROOF that we are in a twoofer deficit at USMB. We have a much lower quality of twoofers on this board than all the other boards.

We are twoofer deprived and I, for one, think we deserve a much better quality of twoofers on our board.

Yeah, and Terral , who posts this garbage on site after site, and has his own section on youtube, still onl got a 50% vote from the electorate that his a real twoofer.

This scientific poll provides INDISPUTABLE PROOF that we are in a twoofer deficit at USMB. We have a much lower quality of twoofers on this board than all the other boards.

We are twoofer deprived and I, for one, think we deserve a much better quality of twoofers on our board.

All troofers are dishonest scum. They are utterly unpersuasive.

If one is a failed attempt at being a troofer, then presumably that one will be -- unpersuasive.

So how can there be much of a difference between a troofer and a troofer wanna-be?

Either way, the object of our justified ridicule will be an insignificant shit-stain with no ability to persuade anybody concerning their paranoid delusions.

If one is a failed attempt at being a troofer, then presumably that one will be -- unpersuasive.

So how can there be much of a difference between a troofer and a troofer wanna-be?

Either way, the object of our justified ridicule will be an insignificant shit-stain with no ability to persuade anybody concerning their paranoid delusions.

Hmmmmm, well, That is an inconvienent truth..........

maybe we should make a chart, assigning one intelligent person a day to act as a twoofer, so we could have some real debate.

The current crop have nothing except the same tired old lies.......

You're right...the baseline irrelevance is the common denominator. However, there are those that really believe what they are shoveling and those are few and far between and then there is what you see here, attention whores.

Creative Schemes has had something like 50 smoking guns all of which supposedly prove--conclusively--that there is a conspiracy. After 2 you'd probably know that you're on the wrong side of history.

Then there were the guys over at Randi who had the idea that the conspiracy went only as far as LIHOP. If there were any sort of conspiracy, it would be limited to a LIHOP scenario as is evidenced by some of the morons blaming Mossad, some of the morons blaming Turner Consturction, some of the morons blaming PNAC, and some of the morons blaming the CIA for planting explosives. If there was evidence pointing to explosives being planted, there would be one place it points; not four.

Anyway, there are truthers....and then there are what we have here; those trying to gain acclaim on the sacrifices of the innocent; basically the "twoofers" here are the scum of the earth.

As it looks like our twoofer quality is once again at record lows on USMB, I have revived this thread to start a discussion for suggestions as to what can be done about it.

I know I killed a kitten by necro-posting divecon, but this is important.

I don't know that there's an honest answer to that. Doesn't it kind of presume that 'real' truthers are actually interested in the truth. I haven't seen that to be the case of those that call themselves as such on this board. They simply don't conduct themselves in a manner that one who is actually interested in truth would. First and foremost, they have already concluded what happened and so the only evidence they acknowledge is that which proves their conclusion.

If there is a group out there that is actuall interested in what happened that day, sign me up. Unfortunately the concept has been hijacked by a group that is interested in no such thing.

Hi Inside Job:

another childish thread of yours to hide behind created by a loyal Bush dupe with his head up his ass in denial about government conspiracys.thanks for again displaying your maturity level here.

No sir. These Loyal Bushie DUPES know full well that 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job. What is this?

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

You and I see the same EMPTY HOLE from all the Shanksville Photographs like this one:

crater-stahl.jpg

These Official Govt Cover Story Clowns see the same EMPTY HOLE that we do, but they choose to LIE and stand with Inside-job Murderers of Innocent Americans and pretend that we are looking at a crashed 100-ton Jetliner that landed in Cleveland on 9/11 'and' just like Flight 175 (story)! What do 'you' see in this picture?

17-93.jpg

Yes. I also see the same EMPTY HOLE that in no way even begins to include any crashed 100-ton Jetliner!

Click Here

Yes. The same Empty Hole appears in the U.S. Geological Survey Photographs taken on April 20, 1994 'and' none of these Official Cover Story Idiots have one explanation for any of this evidence that Flight 93 Never Crashed Here. No sir. These Official Cover Story Clowns (Fizz, Gamolon, CandyCorn, Retired Guy, DiveCon, etc.) simply continue to LIE LIKE HELL, just like George Bush:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60]The Original 911LIAR At Work[/ame]

None of these Official Cover Story Idiots can refute one word of this video ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu3qDCv-jb4]Yes. The Same Empty Hole!!![/ame]

... of the same EMPTY HOLE that 'they' say is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner!

Therefore, since these Official Cover Story LIARS running around this place are 'just as guilty' as Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld and 'all' the Inside-job Murderers of Innocent Americans, then never placed them in the same category as mere Loyal Bushie DUPES. After all, there are millions of regular DUPES that think Bearded Jihadist Radicals pulled off the 9/11 attacks, BUT they do not come here every day to push Official Govt Cover Story LIES.

None of them have the courage to accept 'Terral's Challenge' (my Topic), because nobody can prove the Official 9/11 Cover Story from the evidence ...

GL,

Terral

You and I see the same EMPTY HOLE from all the Shanksville Photographs like this one:

you lying piece of shit....

if the hole is empty as you claim then please explain what type of rock this is..

9581d1267043897-we-know-in-2001-cell-phones-worked-up-to-50-000-feet-and-shanksville16lf4.jpg

Hi Fizz:

you lying piece of shit....

if the hole is empty as you claim then please explain what type of rock this is..

9581d1267043897-we-know-in-2001-cell-phones-worked-up-to-50-000-feet-and-shanksville16lf4.jpg

Here is another picture of the EMPTY HOLE on the right 'and' ...

Boeing757-200.jpg

... the amount of real Boeing 757 evidence that Fizz is missing! This is exactly what I am talking about to Inside Job above. Any idiot can see that we are looking at pictures of the same EMPTY HOLE like this one:

02766a20.jpg

However, 300 Million Idiots do 'not' log onto this fine USMB Board every day to tell the same Loyal Bushie LIES. Right? Of course. The real Loyal Bushie DUPES just run around in a drunken stupor being DUPES while being deceived, BUT, Fizz, Gamolon, Corn, Retired Guy, Diver and their cohorts actually 'go out to deceive' on this Board EVERY DAY.

THAT is why these Official Cover Story Govt Stooges deserve the same fate as those who actually murdered innocent Americans on 9/11 in the first place ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezIU6ZxYU3A]9/11 Inside Job[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
I don't know that there's an honest answer to that. Doesn't it kind of presume that 'real' truthers are actually interested in the truth. I haven't seen that to be the case of those that call themselves as such on this board. They simply don't conduct themselves in a manner that one who is actually interested in truth would. First and foremost, they have already concluded what happened and so the only evidence they acknowledge is that which proves their conclusion.

If there is a group out there that is actuall interested in what happened that day, sign me up. Unfortunately the concept has been hijacked by a group that is interested in no such thing.

Well, on every board such as this, I always feel a sense of duty to give my credence to the train of thought that "something" may have gone on that day that is different that what we have been told or, more correctly in my view, the story that hasn't been unearthed...yet.

The main problem, and there are a great many competing for the title of "main problem", with twoofers is that they always want to implicate all of their betters in some sort of "gotcha" scenario. The guy that has a car wreck with a hot blonde and gets blamed for it immediately thinks the officer writing the report is "in on it." The loser who is getting taken to the cleaners by his wife swears that the judge has the hots for her. The dope who doesn't get the job swears that it the person who did knew someone. These are all "twoofers" too meaning that they have their version of the "twoof" which is something much different than the truth.

Now to bring it back to 9/11, if there is evidence contrary to the 9/11 Commission Report, it would point in one alternate direction, not the four or five "usual suspects" such as the PNAC doing it, NeoCons doing it, Mossad doing it, CIA doing it, or any mixture of the above doing it. So one has to conclude that the supposed evidence is nothing more than something made up to equal twoof. The supposed explosions are easily explained by the fires that raged in the building--whose smoke was seen from outer space--heating gas up to a point where it simply lost it's containment. Loud crashes are not explosions necessarily. As anybody who has seen the video, numerous bodies were hitting the ground, cars, and other things as they jumped out of buildings; each one making a sound when it hit. What else may have been pushed out of the building to break windows for the purpose of getting some air into the room? Anyway, loud sounds on a YouTube video is certainly not evidence and certainly not anything one should believe since obviously the editor/author has an agenda.

So taking the events of that day; you can look at what happened and follow along with the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points all the way through. To the best of my knowledge, nobody other than Terral has put fourth a competing theory as to what happened and for good reason; Terral has set the gold standard for lameness in a written work. So in the absence of non-lame competing views, one has to conclude that the lone view that makes perfect sense is correct.

Now, I will take it just a bit further...further than I should of course...and say wait a second. We know that 19 men from the middle east boarded four planes that day and crashed three of them into buildings and a fourth into the Pennsylvania countryside. We know who they were. We know how they did it. We know who authorized it. We even know who planned it.

What we don't really know is why. Its not that important in the grand scope of things of course but some things should be pointed out in the interest of the truth:

1). Why hasn't there been any more attacks--even small ones? We have 12,000,000 illegal aliens here in the US. Are you telling me that some Al Queda Operatives couldn’t get across the borders and throw some grenades into a school bus or some sort of other attack? One may be in the planning stages right now for all I know but wow, it would sure seem to me that they would have hit us again by now if it was strictly a terror operation as we have EVERY RIGHT TO BELIEVE IT WAS.

2). Did OBL really benefit all that much? In the terms of winning and losing, you would have to think “no”. He’s persona-non-grata in most of the world, is hiding in Pakistan, hasn’t whipped up the Islamic Fundamentalists into a fatwa against the West, and hasn’t even really been able to inflict much hardship on Americans; when a new tape is released promising more attacks…do you change your behavior? So I would conclude OBL didn’t benefit all that much.

So who did? Not the NeoCons? They are not in power right now and will likely be out of said power for another 6 years. Not the GOP…struggling to get 41 votes in the Senate. Certainly it is not the CIA who has a tried and true bureaucrat sitting atop the agency directing traffic. Certainly it is not the Bush Administration who is in a real battle with the Harding Administration for possibly being the worst Presidency ever. No, just about the only real beneficiaries of the 9/11 attacks were the oil companies whose profit skyrocketed in recent years (Exxon Mobil for example). It’s easy to pick on XOM since they are the largest but all of them have made money off of the attacks and the resulting wars in the Middle East.

Would it be so hard to believe that one of these oil men—an independent oil man—would want to:

1) See his pockets lined which he knows will happen whenever there is unrest in the Middle East?
2)Be able to see that if attacked by the Middle East, that Bush would be very aggressive in persecuting the attackers?

I can see a scenario by which one of these oilmen through a contact he trusts implicitly, made contact with a member of Al Queda. I’m not saying it was someone who works for Aramco but they have huge facilities over in the Middle East; maybe the guy worked with someone at one point who became radicalized??? Anyway, Now the guy who was once a roughneck, operator, or maybe even a division head over in Arabia is now a higher up in the company stateside. He tells the CEO they need something to drive up the price of oil and makes a suggestion that they get aggressive in doing so. The CEO gives him a modest amount..let’s say $250 million to play with and it’s in the budget as R&D for several years along with personal funds the oilman is contributing. The go-between contact gets in touch with his radicalized colleague and makes the suggestion that somehow they should bring some turmoil to the Middle East and that monetary concerns are taken care of if they can do such a thing. So it gets bumped up to the level to where for $250M, they will do something. No names are mentioned and NO PARTICULARS ARE DISCUSSED…EVER. Then one day in September of 2011, the oilman is having breakfast and sees the R&D carried out. All of the money is budgeted over years so there is no money trail that doesn’t lead to an empty bank account somewhere. Since it is R&D, the shareholders aren’t expecting a product to be rolled out necessarily since some R doesn’t necessarily lead to D. The only four men who know intimately about the arrangement are the Oilman, the go-between stateside, the radicalized go-between and whoever authorized the attacks—KSM. So the Oilman and his go-between are making money hand over fist right now; KSM and his go-between radical are either dead or in prison due to American intervention or that of our allies. The price of oil has skyrocketed due to our invading Iraq.

Now, do I think this happened? No. I don’t feel that OBL would play ball with anybody whom he didn’t know intimately. I also don’t feel that he would need the investment. But the “benefit” he is getting, all kidding aside, is lost on me. If you can tell me an upside for him, please do. I’m guessing his “risk/reward” profile is different than mine but brother, there is “different” and then there is non-existent.

Hi Corn:

Well, on every board such as this, I always feel a sense of duty to give my credence to the train of thought that "something" may have gone on that day that is different that what we have been told or, more correctly in my view, the story that hasn't been unearthed...yet.

Bullony! My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

I see an EMPTY HOLE (answer Post #27), just like you! CandyCorn is here to push Official Govt LIES about 9/11 and everything else! Accept Terral's Challenge and post 'your' evidence that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed in the EMPTY HOLE ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Corn:

93crash2.jpg

I see an EMPTY HOLE (answer Post #27), just like you! CandyCorn is here to push Official Govt LIES about 9/11 and everything else! Accept Terral's Challenge and post 'your' evidence that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed in the EMPTY HOLE ...

GL,

Terral

When I see your name, I see an empty dress. Seeing as how your batting 0-for-forever, do I have a reason to believe otherwise? Please, tell us one conspiracy you've been proven right about. Just one.

hey LIAR... why cant you tell us what this is inside your "empty" hole?

hey LIAR... why cant you tell us what this is inside your "empty" hole?

ZOMG! It's the shooter from the grassy knoll at Dealey Plaza!

You know, ever since 9/11/2001, I have ALWAYS suspected that the "they" who were behind putting ALL the MANY MANY shooters into Dallas the day poor old Lee Harvey Oswald got framed were also behind the planting of all the thermite into the Twin Towers.

But when they have one of the shooters from the Grassy Knoll so openly and fully exposed in what should have been just an empty hole -- er -- I mean -- inside a hole THAT SHOULD have been full of passenger jet wreckage, they do tend to give themselves away.

The evil scum.

Thank the Lord that the Troofers are ever vigilant!

Hi Corn:

93crash2.jpg

GL,

Terral

When I see your name, I see an empty dress. Seeing as how your batting 0-for-forever, do I have a reason to believe otherwise? Please, tell us one conspiracy you've been proven right about. Just one.
Terral;
When I see your posts I wonder how you are making money at this. I used to think you were just a mentally ill loser who had nothing better to do than to post their delusional rantings all over the internet. However, my opinion has changed.
I offer the following FACTS:
1) Despite evidence being posted in response to your postings, you always delfect and refuse to address any evidence.
2) The only time I have seen you back-peddle, it was due tot he fact that the dreaded H1N1 swine flu didn't develop into a full blown crisis as you insisted it would. I do note here that you still have not addressed your own predictions of martial law, fema death camps, ect., that have not materialized, despite your attacks on those that argued when you assured us that these things were going to happen.
3) Even when confronted with hard evidence, such as your own doctored photos, you refuse to address it, and even attempt to cover it up.
4) Despite claims of new evidence, all you ever post are the same tired old photos and videos from dubious sources. Even when those have been proven to be lies and distortions by reputable media as well as reputable (sane) experts, you still claim your corrupt sources to be the truth.

For the above 4 reasons, I am certain you must be making money in this endevour, and am also quite certain what your doing has NOTHING to do with truth in any form.
I am openly accusing you of engaging in the treasonous spread of propaganda against the US government and the American people for profit. It simply is the only explanation that makes sense.

Ok, it is not the only explanation, there is one other. The only other explanation that makes sense, based on your online actions observed by myself and other reasonable and sane individuals, is that you are an active agent of evil. Those that serve evil always claim to be working for good. That's what you do too. You claim to be looking for truth, yet you are not interested in finding truth. You claim to be serving the forces of good, yet what you are doing does more to serve the forces of evil.

I don't want any more of your stupid fucking youtube videos from Alex Jones or any other lunatic nut case sources as a response to this post. That will only prove that indeed you are an agent of evil, serving the lord of flies and lies.

Last edited:
LOL yeah, the famed FEMA death camps
i kept thinking he would just disappear after that one so his buddies could claim "SEE!!!! they got Terral"

:lol:

Hi Corn:

93crash2.jpg

GL,

Terral

Terral;
When I see your posts I wonder how you are making money at this. I used to think you were just a mentally ill loser who had nothing better to do than to post their delusional rantings all over the internet. However, my opinion has changed.
1) Despite evidence being posted in response to your postings, you always delfect and refuse to address any evidence.
2) The only time I have seen you back-peddle, it was due tot he fact that the dreaded H1N1 swine flu didn't develop into a full blown crisis as you insisted it would. I do note here that you still have not addressed your own predictions of martial law, fema death camps, ect., that have not materialized, despite your attacks on those that argued when you assured us that these things were going to happen.
3) Even when confronted with hard evidence, such as your own doctored photos, you refuse to address it, and even attempt to cover it up.
4) Despite claims of new evidence, all you ever post are the same tired old photos and videos from dubious sources. Even when those have been proven to be lies and distortions by reputable media as well as reputable (sane) experts, you still claim your corrupt sources to be the truth.

For the above 4 reasons, I am certain you must be making money in this endevour, and am also quite certain what your doing has NOTHING to do with truth in any form.
I am openly accusing you of engaging in the treasonous spread of propaganda against the US government and the American people for profit. It simply is the only explanation that makes sense.

Ok, it is not the only explanation, there is one other. The only other explanation that makes sense, based on your online actions observed by myself and other reasonable and sane individuals, is that you are an active agent of evil. Those that serve evil always claim to be working for good. That's what you do too. You claim to be looking for truth, yet you are not interested in finding truth. You claim to be serving the forces of good, yet what you are doing does more to serve the forces of evil.

I don't want any more of your stupid fucking youtube videos from Alex Jones or any other lunatic nut case sources as a response to this post. That will only prove that indeed you are an agent of evil, serving the lord of flies and lies.

yeah you dont want anymore of his youtube videos or his sources because you know you cant refute them cause your afraid of the truth about government conspiracys so like that monkey,you keep your ears plugged and eyes covered since you only see what you WANT to see and hear what you want to hear,:cuckoo: great debating skills there.:cuckoo:

Terral;

yeah you dont want anymore of his youtube videos or his sources because you know you cant refute them cause your afraid of the truth about government conspiracys so like that monkey,you keep your ears plugged and eyes covered since you only see what you WANT to see and hear what you want to hear,:cuckoo: great debating skills there.:cuckoo:

How does it feel to have one of the most despised leaders of a despised nation on your side?

Forum List

Back