Are the striking Canadians violent?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Obviously, in any large group of people demonstrating there will be some amount of violence. Somebody's going to get angry or just be overly enthused with the demonstration and break some windows or/some tires.

My question is are the Canadian truckers' demonstrations inherently violent as the antifa and BLM protests in 2020? Because those demonstrations inevitably became violent, so I faulted even the nonviolent demonstrators because they gave cover to the violent ones.

Has the trucker's violence has risen to that level as opposed to such a low level of violence that it is possible that the few violent incidents is our false flag operations? If the trucker's peaceful protest is no more peaceful than those of antifa and BLM, then I don't want to support them. No matter how much I agree with their calls, I can't agree with the kind of violence we saw here in the United States during 2020.

The problem is to somehow determine what is the truth. Canada literally has state-run media, and it appears to be fully supporting Trudeau's claim that these truckers are terrorists. Does anyone have any photographic or video evidence of truckers committing the kind of atrocities that we saw from blm and antifa in 2020?

So far it just seems to be false flag stuff going on like that Antifa guy running over people and some two year old racist flyer from Miami passed around.

Of course to leftists not listening to them or respecting their authority is a form of "violence".

Last edited:
Judging by the arrest of a 75 year old man (censored by the government run media but viral on the internet), for the crime of beeping his horn, it seems that the once polite Canadian cops have become more violent than the truckers.

It's not over yet. There are people associated with this thing that don't give two shits about covid restrictions. They want to see it all go up in flames.

Obviously, in any large group of people demonstrating there will be some amount of violence. Somebody's going to get angry or just be overly enthused with the demonstration and break some windows or/some tires.

My question is are the Canadian truckers' demonstrations inherently violent as the antifa and BLM protests in 2020? Because those demonstrations inevitably became violent, so I faulted even the nonviolent demonstrators because they gave cover to the violent ones.

Has the trucker's violence has risen to that level as opposed to such a low level of violence that it is possible that the few violent incidents is our false flag operations? If the trucker's peaceful protest is no more peaceful than those of antifa and BLM, then I don't want to support them. No matter how much I agree with their calls, I can't agree with the kind of violence we saw here in the United States during 2020.

The problem is to somehow determine what is the truth. Canada literally has state-run media, and it appears to be fully supporting Trudeau's claim that these truckers are terrorists. Does anyone have any photographic or video evidence of truckers committing the kind of atrocities that we saw from blm and antifa in 2020?

Nope.

Judging by the arrest of a 75 year old man (censored by the government run media but viral on the internet), for the crime of beeping his horn, it seems that the once polite Canadian cops have become more violent than the truckers.

The RCMP used to be highly regarded, but over the last 20 years or so they have become every bit as corrupt as our fbi

That's kind of what I figured. The media is doing one of its favorite tricks. It's talking about the violence, but not doing or referencing any specific stories documenting the violence. So, either they simply forgot to run the dramatic footage of Canadian Striking Truckers Gone Violent, or there is no such footage because it hasn't happened.

If anyone believes I'm wrong about that, simply post the footage of the violent Canadian truckers.

~~~~~~
Up to this point Canadian Truckers and their enthusiast followers have been peaceful. The RCMP have attempted to incite them but to date no major violence has occurred.
Take for example the "Peaceful but Fiery Protesting" of Antifa/BLM as an example the arson, looting, violence and murders committed by them.

Forum List

Back