Are the Lefties as divided about U.S. involvement in Ukraine as the Right?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The Right is not cohesive in support of U.S. involvement to prop up Zelensky's regime, in fact I haven't met a single right-leaning person in real life who actually supports the US being involved there at all.

How's it going with the leftist contingent in that regard?

I know the gop neocons found them some common ground with the leftists in the tater administration but that hardly constitutes a country-wide position.

I suspect/predict that the US’s desire for involvement in this localized European spat will ultimately backfire in spectacular fashion…

Considering you do not know all 300 million + people who live in the US I can see why you are not able to have facts rather than an opinion.

Guess thats why he is asking questions and not making statements, ya fuckin burnout
Hey dipshit what is this;
The Right is not cohesive in support of U.S. involvement to prop up Zelensky's regime, in fact I haven't met a single right-leaning person in real life who actually supports the US being involved there at all

It's called a statement it is not a question.....Time to hit the bong, again.

The Right is not cohesive in support of U.S. involvement to prop up Zelensky's regime, in fact I haven't met a single right-leaning person in real life who actually supports the US being involved there at all.

How's it going with the leftist contingent in that regard?

I know the gop neocons found them some common ground with the leftists in the tater administration but that hardly constitutes a country-wide position.
It’s so cute when rightwingnut lying freaks call normal people “ lefties”

Go live in Russia

OK, would left-leaning make your feels hurt less?

Do you have a opinion on US involvement in Ukraine or would you rather not think for yourself and just parrot the Administration line?
I am very militaristic and like war, I approve of Ukraine defending itself and NATO helping to defeat an imperialist despot.

The recent leaks weren’t reporting a very glowing outcome so far for Ukraine, despite the West best efforts…

Forum List

Back