Are The FISA Judges Corrupt?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Simple question
Simple discussion

We know The FBI and DOJ knowingly filed False Affidavits and hid Exculpatory Evidence, knowing that The Dossier was Russian and Clinton Campaign Sourced and Financed.

The FBI & DOJ also knowingly tried to deceive The FISA Judge by concealing the circular reporting they used to falsely give the Fake Dossier The Appearance of Corroboration.

There can only be two things here that are true then.

1.) The FISA Judge is incompetent, was deceived and is negligent in his duty to cite those responsible with crimes against The FISA Court.

2.) The FISA Judge is Corrupt and was an active participant in The Russian Hoax and FISA Abuse!

Yep, everybody knows they are part of the DEEP STATE, just like the guy that cut me off on the interstate and my paper boy who always throws my paper in the bushes. They are everywhere.

Simple question
Simple discussion

We know The FBI and DOJ knowingly filed False Affidavits and hid Exculpatory Evidence, knowing that The Dossier was Russian and Clinton Campaign Sourced and Financed.

The FBI & DOJ also knowingly tried to deceive The FISA Judge by concealing the circular reporting they used to falsely give the Fake Dossier The Appearance of Corroboration.

1.) The FISA Judge is incompetent, was deceived and is negligent in his duty to cite those responsible with crimes against The FISA Court.

2.) The FISA Judge is Corrupt and was an active participant in The Russian Hoax and FISA Abuse!
Rumor has it that Chief Justice John Roberts has demanded to see all information on the FISA courts dealings. As Roberts is the over seeing judge of the FISA court, this comes as no surprise to me and he can do it much more quietly than a specific investigation, but Roberts will not interfere in the IG's investigation currently ongoing. When it's over however you could see some serious butt pucker when attorneys and judges are called before SCOTUS to explain themselves.

The Safe assumption is that if they were appointed by Obama, they are as corrupt as Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, Loretta Lunch, Susan Rice, James Clapper, John Brennan, Valerie Jarrett, and Hillary Clinton.

Should the FISA judge be expected to know when the DOJ fails to produce all relevant information to the court? Anybody know what the law says about a situation where a FISA request deliberately left out relevant data or failed to specify the sources and the vetting for that information? Which may or may not be the case here, I would rather see the documents provided to the court before deciding who lied, omitted, or misrepresented anything.

Should the FISA judge be expected to know when the DOJ fails to produce all relevant information to the court? Anybody know what the law says about a situation where a FISA request deliberately left out relevant data or failed to specify the sources and the vetting for that information? Which may or may not be the case here, I would rather see the documents provided to the court before deciding who lied, omitted, or misrepresented anything.
I believe Chief Justice Roberts is hot on that..

It is mostly on the lawyer, but if Obama appointed the Judge, one could reasonably expect a co-conspiracy. They will be taking the same orders from the same Marxist.

Simple question
Simple discussion

Uh, no...

Republicans concede key FBI 'footnote' in Carter Page warrant

Wanna try to unpack that for us...with a link of some sort preferably.

How weird that the Republicans renewed the program without question just a couple of weeks ago.

LOL

Yep! He was either running scared (as a plea bargin does not appear as a conviction until sentencing is completed and would open him up to criminal proceedings if they found fraud he was aware of) or he was trying to coerce more information. As their is an injunction now stopping sentencing I believe it is the former rather than the latter..

Last edited:

Because your Rice Krispies told you so?

So should the Attorney General, and Congress. I don't know if it's actually a criminal offense, and proving it to a Grand Jury might be difficult, given that classified data might be involved.

So should the Attorney General, and Congress. I don't know if it's actually a criminal offense, and proving it to a Grand Jury might be difficult, given that classified data might be involved.
Material omission of facts is a crime. I do believe that Justice Roberts would deal with this swiftly with a criminal referral to a lower court. He has done it before.

Simple question
Simple discussion

No.. Don't think so.. They were given an impossible job.. One in which they can't possibly know all the litigants or the cases.

Corrupt would be if they were in collusion on using the the FISA surveillance systems to bugger with the market. Like tapping conversions for "insider information".. Don't laugh -- I brought up SEVERAL potential abuses years ago of Domestic Spy programs. And political abuse was my greatest fear. Followed by manipulating financial and stock markets..

If you don’t think Obama and Clinton wouldn’t use surveillance to make a buck, I don’t know what to say.
Simple question
Simple discussion

No.. Don't think so.. They were given an impossible job.. One in which they can't possibly know all the litigants or the cases.

Corrupt would be if they were in collusion on using the the FISA surveillance systems to bugger with the market. Like tapping conversions for "insider information".. Don't laugh -- I brought up SEVERAL potential abuses years ago of Domestic Spy programs. And political abuse was my greatest fear. Followed by manipulating financial and stock markets..

They just do that because you are an unemployed flaming asshole. That’s not a Conspiracy at all.

Lol

Yep, everybody knows they are part of the DEEP STATE, just like the guy that cut me off on the interstate and my paper boy who always throws my paper in the bushes. They are everywhere.

Forum List

Back