You might need their help....

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Thoughts from an Independent:

I have both Conservative and Liberal friends. I watch both FOX News and CNN News, and have watched family members literally disown each other over differences in political views in the last 15 years. In decades past Conservatives and Liberals have differed on the direction America should take, but were still able to respect each other as Americans...No More.

JMHO - Until ALL Americans stop letting their respective media outlets do their thinking for them, and start thinking for themselves this bitter divide will only get worse.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand" Matthew 12:22-28 This is in the Bible for a reason people, as is the golden rule. Stay informed and vote of course, but please stop trash talking your fellow citizens, they are not as different as you think....and crazy as it sounds, you might need their help one day.
:bye1:

Last edited:
That’s why family shouldn’t talk politics if they don’t agree. Fastest way in the world to break it up is to do just that.

I have both Conservative and Liberal friends. I watch both FOX News and CNN News, and have watched family members literally disown each other over differences in political views in the last 15 years. In decades past Conservatives and Liberals have differed on the direction America should take, but were still able to respect each other as Americans...No More.

JMHO - Until ALL Americans stop letting their respective media outlets do their thinking for them, and start thinking for themselves this bitter divide will only get worse.

"A house divided against itself cannot stand" Matthew 12:22-28 This is in the Bible for a reason people, as is the golden rule. Stay informed and vote of course, but please stop trash talking your fellow citizens, they are not as different as you think....and crazy as it sounds, you might need their help one day.

Right wingers started calling anybody who didn't support Bush unAmerican long ago. Don't try to blame liberals for any part of the political divide.

Right wingers started calling anybody who didn't support Bush unAmerican long ago. Don't try to blame liberals for any part of the political divide.

Most of the right wingers I knew pegged Bush as half-Democrat early on. They supported him because he was the only choice in both elections.

Most of the right wingers I knew pegged Bush as half-Democrat early on. They supported him because he was the only choice in both elections.

Bull shit

Bull shit

No bullshit. Gore and Kerry were such terrible choices as to eliminate all choice right from the start. And if you recall, Bush openly stated "I'm no conservative".

Perhaps if you read something other than HuffPost you might have a clearer view of the real world.

Bull shit

No bullshit. Gore and Kerry were such terrible choices as to eliminate all choice right from the start. And if you recall, Bush openly stated "I'm no conservative".

Perhaps if you read something other than HuffPost you might have a clearer view of the real world.
No he won't he's a classic liar that will NEVER stop lying. These people want to see this country brought down, of that I am certain. Because they certainly cannot be a stupid as they appear.

Bull shit

No he won't he's a classic liar that will NEVER stop lying. These people want to see this country brought down, of that I am certain. Because they certainly cannot be a stupid as they appear.

They can be, and are. I know a few. Stupid as dog stool.

Agreed. In fact, at this point it is be a rebel, buck the system and find a middle without relying on the media or a political party to frame, or reframe in most cases, the questions and answers.

Forum List

Back