Are the dead aware that they are dead?

Do you think you will be aware that you died?
Of course not. Good grief, I already answered this. You will also not be aware of the temperature around you, and you won't be breathing or digesting food.

What about this simple idea is so hard to grasp?

:linky:. What if you are shot and do not die immediately?

The neuroscientists state that you are still conscious. I've read Dr. Sam Parnia articles.

Actually, my question has to do when you are dying. At the moment of death. I think we experience death. I assume this is what you are talking about and you are saying most people do not experience death.

If one dies in their sleep, then I do not know.

+++++++++

It may have started as sci-fi such as Twilight Zone shows that people experience the moment of death, especially if you're a bad guy. You end up experiencing it over and over again.

I think we experience death.

no doubt nothing is more certain for the physiology and once truly gone there is no record of a single spirit communicating again with the physical world left behind. or of a spirit set free beforehand.

evolution proves when tried enough times eventually success prevails, not scriptural but the verbal religion of antiquity is the true avenue for such a destiny.

Do you think you will be aware that you died?

An inch here an inch there.

I think we will know when we experience death. It's probably not a good feeling for those who have sins or regret in their life. It was a scary feeling when I was almost hit by a van speeding on the freeway. Missed me by inches. That's the closest I have been although things could have turned for the worse when confronting someone. A partner of mine got a gun pointed in his face when he underestimated a suspect and kept asking them questions about their identity and what they were doing someplace. (Usually, this is better than having a gun pointed at you from out of reach, but he was surprised he was looking at a .45 when he thought he was safe from harm.)

If we come back from the dead, i.e. near-death experience, then I do not know. We will have experienced death, but are able to live again to tell about it. We have accounts of the good and the bad. Thus, I think you will be aware when you die.

People have witnessed seeing their carnal dead body laying there before their flesh was revived. This earthly flesh is a temporary state. It is a container for the Spirit and the Soul to grow in. As in Isaiah 40 states; 'flesh is as grass'. Also described as a wineskins Luke 5:38

Is that what Isaiah 40 states? Or Luke 5:38?

"The Word of God Stands Forever
6 A voice says, “Cry!”

And I said,3 “What shall I cry?”

iAll flesh is grass,

and all its beauty4 is like the flower of the field.

7 The grass withers, the flower fades

when the breath of the Lord blows on it;

surely the people are grass.

8 jThe grass withers, the flower fades,

but the word of our God will stand forever."

or

"A Question About Fasting

33 And they said to him, l“The disciples of John mfast often and moffer prayers, nand so do the disciples of the Pharisees, but yours eat and drink.” 34 And Jesus said to

them, o“Can you make wedding guests fast while the bridegroom is with them? 35 pThe days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and qthen they will

fast in those days.” 36 He also told them a parable: “No one tears a piece from a new garment and puts it on an old garment. If he does, he will tear the new, and the piece

from the new will not match the old. 37 And no one puts new wine into old rwineskins. If he does, the new wine will burst the skins and it will be spilled, and the skins will be

destroyed. 38 But new wine must be put into fresh wineskins. 39 And no one after drinking old wine desires new, for he says, ‘The old is good.’ ”5

Both are letting one know that the carnal flesh container has a temporary state of existence.

To fast is to humble oneself with a closed mouth (with silence) unhindered by earthly things which inhibit the spirit. Used to prepare oneself to commune in the spirit. Of course you may not like that description or agree with it but a study of when and how Israel's kings and people fast may help there. Some people do this by going for quiet walks in the woods, taking a rest from the cares of the world or similar type things where the daily grind of life is not interfering with their commune with or making petitions to God.

Both are letting one know that the carnal flesh container has a temporary state of existence.

oh, and remember rod, physiology is a metaphysical substance that disappears when its spiritual content is no longer present ... and is initself as the elements of the periodic table products of the Everlasting.

I think the question of the topic also started when the interrogative is, what will happen with all the knowledge acquired in life by the individual?

All knowledge should be to pass on as it won't mean much keeping it to yourself. You've used it up in this life and will be going to sleep for the next one. I assume we keep what we know because it is still our life spirit except that we will get new perfect bodies.

evolution proves when tried enough times eventually success prevails

:auiqs.jpg:LMAO. Evolution will prove to be wrong and unsuccessful. Satan has made it that way. He will be the one who is successful in collecting souls for his lake of fire realm. We are given the proof of the truth first as we all become witnesses to Jesus' second coming. What is interesting is that we still must be judged afterward. We will be put to trial. Will we have to review some of the things we posted here?

I think is not fair ignoring Deuteronomy 18:9-13

9 When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the Lord your God

The whole context is about practices made by the other nations.

Consulting, praying, communicating, [with] the dead, is not a practice made by the patriarchs, whom just buried their dead and continued living. The mention of Deuteronomy 18:9-13 is just a prohibition to imitate the practice of other peoples, not necessarily confirming that those practices of the mediums really had contact with the dead in order to communicate with them.

In the case of king Saul with the medium, do you think the event really happened, I mean, it was a communication with the dead showing that Samuel was or became "conscious" of his condition when the medium called him?

The lord knows the heart and mind of each. Rod gave an excellent example of how easy it is when he is looking for something in the garage and cannot find it; 'If I remain calm after searching and can't find what I am looking for and just ask, Lord I cannot find xyz. I could be looking right at it and not be seeing it. Can you help me?' He will find the item shortly there after he is looking for. He says 'If I ram around cussing and cursing I never find it'.

Samuel was named for asking the lord and being heard when Hannah (Grace, Hope).

1Samuel 1:20
Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD (Jehovah).

The lord knows the heart and mind of each. Rod gave an excellent example of how easy it is when he is looking for something in the garage and cannot find it; 'If I remain calm after searching and can't find what I am looking for and just ask, Lord I cannot find xyz. I could be looking right at it and not be seeing it. Can you help me?' He will find the item shortly there after he is looking for. He says 'If I ram around cussing and cursing I never find it'.

Samuel was named for asking the lord and being heard when Hannah (Grace, Hope).

1Samuel 1:20
Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD (Jehovah).
That's not what the Hindu Vedas say.

evolution proves when tried enough times eventually success prevails

:auiqs.jpg:LMAO. Evolution will prove to be wrong and unsuccessful. Satan has made it that way. He will be the one who is successful in collecting souls for his lake of fire realm. We are given the proof of the truth first as we all become witnesses to Jesus' second coming. What is interesting is that we still must be judged afterward. We will be put to trial. Will we have to review some of the things we posted here?
:auiqs.jpg:LMAO. Evolution will prove to be wrong and unsuccessful. Satan has made it that way.

not evolution, the guiding light as you allude is the determination for success or failure. the christian bible could not be further from the truth, a false light for the fulfillment of 1st century destiny, the barrier to the Everlasting is sin itself.

christians deceive themselves, their forged bible - satan is slain by the Almighty and is the prescription as the religion of antiquity for a spirit to be freed to accomplish the same to be judged by that accomplishment for admission to the Everlasting.

2 points I'd like to address.

#1. Dead
#2. Garden of Eden.

Do the 'dead' know anything?

Ephesians 2:1-5 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; )"

The garden of Eden. Which came first, second and third??

Man, as Adam, the 'male' alone, the Garden of Eden, the Woman....

2 points I'd like to address.

#1. Dead
#2. Garden of Eden.

Do the 'dead' know anything?

Ephesians 2:1-5 "And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved; )"

The garden of Eden. Which came first, second and third??

Man, as Adam, the 'male' alone, the Garden of Eden, the Woman....
Those dead who are put into the garden are dead to the spirit or one could even say asleep in the dust of the earth.

From the end to the beginning and beginning to the end. The call of the bride in Revelation says come.

The dead are in the grave. Nowhere else. The "sleep" in a "coma" until the resurrection and the Judgement

That would explain the current state of the world.

If scripture is true, those who practice idolatry and defy the divine commands as an expression of their love for God and devotion to a holy life are dead.

That amounts to most of religious people of every persuasion all over the world.

Already dead. And you already know that the dead know nothing. They don't even know that they are dead.

So instead of striving to attain the individuality and intelligence, the substance, as a living thinking being that reflects the image and likeness of a holy God, they become an insignificant part of a self negating multiplicity, (whether republican, democrat, jew, gentile, believer or atheist), that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

The more dedicated to a group, the less capable they are to think rationally and see, hear, or speak the truth...... the more corrupt, pretentious, greedy, pusillanimous, duplicitous, unethical, immoral, deceitful - dead - they become.

"A mighty wind blew open the door and tongues of fire appeared that settled above each of their heads"

:aug08_031:

Last edited:
Psalms and elsewhere says no more rememberance or thoughts in death.
As scripture tells us, when you die the body goes back to the dust of the earth (Ecc 3:20) and the soul (breath) or spirit (nature of your being) also dissipates into the energy surrounding this, our layer of existence, the earth (Ecc 12:7, Psalms 22:29 & 104:29-30, Ezekiel 18:4 & 20, Joshua 10:28-39). That's why even the elect, is in no rush to die and leave this earth, our only existence. Our Spirit (which is an essence of our being & not an energy) shouldn't be portrayed as an energy, for even if it was described as such it could not escape from this earth or have any senses or conciousness without a processor for it (which is what our brain is.) It could only continue through reflection/emulation and inspiring people to that nature of being(spirit)=hence people catch the
spirit or become reflection/mesengers(malakhs) of that spirit.
We were formed from processions, layer after layer of micro realms to have concious energy, by placing the soul into the body, which acts as the processor, otherwise there would be no "Life" to experience. So, there is no such thing as afterlife, it's a myth or great scam. Example: You send a signal from computer to computer with a visual program that functions, but by itself that energy full of info has no form of concept, but once it’s received and processed at the end user, it then becomes a formed and visible program. Without the processor it’s just energy in micro orders without macro end vision of form.
Still doubt what I say?
Try blind folding yourself, placing sound proof ear phones on, and numbing your fingers. What do you feel, hear or see (thus sense)?
Nothing!
Does that energy you call soul still see, hear, touch, and feel?
Without your vessel acting as the processor you have no sense that allow you to feel, hear, see and sense life.

Psalms and elsewhere says no more rememberance or thoughts in death.
As scripture tells us, when you die the body goes back to the dust of the earth (Ecc 3:20) and the soul (breath) or spirit (nature of your being) also dissipates into the energy surrounding this, our layer of existence, the earth (Ecc 12:7, Psalms 22:29 & 104:29-30, Ezekiel 18:4 & 20, Joshua 10:28-39). That's why even the elect, is in no rush to die and leave this earth, our only existence. Our Spirit (which is an essence of our being & not an energy) shouldn't be portrayed as an energy, for even if it was described as such it could not escape from this earth or have any senses or conciousness without a processor for it (which is what our brain is.) It could only continue through reflection/emulation and inspiring people to that nature of being(spirit)=hence people catch the
spirit or become reflection/mesengers(malakhs) of that spirit.
We were formed from processions, layer after layer of micro realms to have concious energy, by placing the soul into the body, which acts as the processor, otherwise there would be no "Life" to experience. So, there is no such thing as afterlife, it's a myth or great scam. Example: You send a signal from computer to computer with a visual program that functions, but by itself that energy full of info has no form of concept, but once it’s received and processed at the end user, it then becomes a formed and visible program. Without the processor it’s just energy in micro orders without macro end vision of form.
Still doubt what I say?
Try blind folding yourself, placing sound proof ear phones on, and numbing your fingers. What do you feel, hear or see (thus sense)?
Nothing!
Does that energy you call soul still see, hear, touch, and feel?
Without your vessel acting as the processor you have no sense that allow you to feel, hear, see and sense life.

According to your own story book, death is a consequence of failing to conform to the instruction of the divine commands which has absolutely nothing whatever to do with biological death just like the resurrection has absolutely nothing whatever to do with the resumption of a former physical existence.

You understand neither the words or subjects about which you are so dogmatic.

God is the God of the living.

Unless you repent of your murders and sorcery and perjuring yourself in the name of the Lord, bearing false witness, pretending to be a messiah, etc,, and become a "living being", before you die a physical death you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven whose firmament, basis, stretches out from horizon to horizon, way above your head, like a crystal clear vault.

No one can repent from the grave.

Last edited:
Murders?
I'm responsible for 0 murders
Jesus is responsible for over 50 million
In fact I probably saved over hundreds of thousands of lives including my own father's once. I saved this country at least 3 times, Jesus supposedly involved himself only once in the Americas and out of it came the Mormons, which the Christians have so much love for, right?
:)

Murders?
I'm responsible for 0 murders
Jesus is responsible for over 50 million
In fact I probably saved over hundreds of thousands of lives including my own father's once. I saved this country at least 3 times, Jesus supposedly involved himself only once in the Americas and out of it came the Mormons, which the Christians have so much love for, right?
:)

You murdered everyone that you ever convinced that kosher law was about what you can or cannot eat for dinner, everyone you convinced that the sanctuary of God is a building made by human hands, everyone you ever schnookered into thinking that you were some sort of holy man, even your own children.

Blood is on your hands..

You are as much of a serial killer as the most deranged fundamentalist christian out there who "saves souls" by the thousands by teaching them to set aside the divine commands to worship an edible three in one mangod.

Thanks for openly confirming that you understand neither the words or subjects about which you are so dogmatic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back