Are The Crazy Whackos Taking Over The GOP?

Why do right wingers fight so hard to get a child "born", but once it's born, say, "Fuck it, it's not MY kid?"

ST. PAUL -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the Republican vice-presidential nominee who revealed Monday that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant, earlier this year used her line-item veto to slash funding for a state program benefiting teen mothers in need of a place to live.

After the legislature passed a spending bill in April, Palin went through the measure reducing and eliminating funds for programs she opposed. Inking her initials on the legislation -- "SP" -- Palin reduced funding for Covenant House Alaska by more than 20 percent, cutting funds from $5 million to $3.9 million. Covenant House is a mix of programs and shelters for troubled youths, including Passage House, which is a transitional home for teenage mothers.

44 - Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

It's a common phenomenon that the further left that Democrats move, the further right Republicans move. One of those physics thingies applied to politics.;)

I think part of it might be that the further left Democrats move, the further right Republicans appear.

That's nonsense. The Democrats are a coalition made up of many groups.

The Republican Party is one giant group of white wing wackos.

And judging from the polling data--there are currently millions from your groups that are RUNNING to those right wing wacco's--commonly referred to you as the Tea Party movement in this country--and or conservative republicans.

And your right the Primary's are showing it--because we're really tired of the same ol' B.S. coming from both parties. So we have infiltrated our caucases--we're picking a lot of underdogs in these races and many are WINNING.

Now--that's change we can really believe in.

I have no idea what other links you are talking about.

You criticized me saying the link i posted did not say what it did. :cuckoo:

what part of "life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death." do you not understand? the anti-abortion crowd uses language that has meaning.

Read post #12, I edited and provided a link which shows he is against abortions in cases where the mother's life is threatened. Do you not understand where he really stands on the abortion issue?

I agree, he should be for abortions in cases of rape or incest.

the link and the quote I used says he is against all abortions.

you challenged what I said. now you are ignoring things.

No, this is where he stands on the abortion issue, from this link. Joe Miller on the Issues - KTVA

Abortion

Miller has the endorsement of Alaska Right to Life and describes himself as “unequivocally pro-life,” including cases of rape or incest.

He said he believes in abortion “only when the mother's life is in danger.”

I just don't jump to conclusions as quickly as you do.

not to this statement.

the statement is clear enough: "life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death."

So he's against all forms of war?
I guess if the war can be said to be about protecting life.

War is always said to be about protecting life but you always have to take some lives in the process. 99.9% of the hardcore anti-abortion folks don't give a damn about dropping a bomb on a young pregnant muslim woman in the name of freedom.

I say yes. The latest primaries are pointing to this.

---

Joe Miller:
Values

I am unequivocally pro-life and life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death. The family is the foundation of a free society.

Issues - Joe Miller for US Senate

-- hey rape victims and dying moms -- "Give up the kid and drop dead!"

Has anyone else noticed that the number 1 CONCERN of a liberal is if they will be able to kill a baby--or is it just me?

Here we have staggering non-stop unemployment in this country with a soaring deficit--1 war still going on in Afganistan--and they're worried about if they will be able to kill a baby or not---:cuckoo:

---

Joe Miller:
Values

I am unequivocally pro-life and life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death. The family is the foundation of a free society.

Has anyone else noticed that the number 1 CONCERN of a liberal is if they will be able to kill a baby--or is it just me?

Here we have staggering non-stop unemployment in this country with a soaring deficit--1 war still going on in Afganistan--and they're worried about if they will be able to kill a baby or not---:cuckoo:

Oh, I don't know if I'd go so far as to say it's their #1 concern...actually they are more consumed with making Palin look bad. Or blaming Bush and the consevative right for all the problems in the world...even if it IS the 20th month of the Obamanation.

And to be fair, they aren't interested in killing a child...they don't' really consider the child at all. What they are interested in is giving the mother the right to not consider the child either, if she so chooses. Not to mention that it also fits into the population control formula very nicely.

The Grand Olde Party (GOP) no longer exists. The Republican Party has devolved and is resistent to progress; their leaders want to go back to old ways of doing things, even though those ways represent the order which lead to the rise of radicalism in the late stage of the 19th century.
The RW of the Republican Party, so afraid of Communism, is doing everything possible to set the stage for the development of a new left.

Wow... the coalition of cretins is freaking out that someone may finally take their power away to stop them before they succeed in destroying the nation.

Why do right wingers fight so hard to get a child "born", but once it's born, say, "Fuck it, it's not MY kid?"

ST. PAUL -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the Republican vice-presidential nominee who revealed Monday that her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant, earlier this year used her line-item veto to slash funding for a state program benefiting teen mothers in need of a place to live.

After the legislature passed a spending bill in April, Palin went through the measure reducing and eliminating funds for programs she opposed. Inking her initials on the legislation -- "SP" -- Palin reduced funding for Covenant House Alaska by more than 20 percent, cutting funds from $5 million to $3.9 million. Covenant House is a mix of programs and shelters for troubled youths, including Passage House, which is a transitional home for teenage mothers.

44 - Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

Nice try--but it's really not right wingers in this country having babies that they refuse to take care of after born--:lol::lol:

According to my nurse practitioner daughter who works with medicade young parents--most of them couldn't find a voting booth if they're lives depended on it. They insist on having babies--because they feel.

1. It will make their relationship with the biological father stronger.
2. It was done to make certain that they kept their boyfriend--who typically leaves two or three days after the baby was born.
3. The single mother wants a welfare secured check--and two years of education-paid for by us--child care, etc. etc. to get out of the parents home.

That's not a description of a right wing thinker---:cuckoo: Right wing thinkers (most of whom actually get married FIRST--then start planning a family AFTER they get situated.)

And finally--Right wingers know how to put on a condom and take a birth control pill.

To add--if killing babies was so important in this country--why is the birth rate amoung single mothers skyrocketing--when they could have easily aborted the baby? It appears that you are the ONLY one or part of the minut-minority in this country that is still worried about not being able to kill babies.

Last edited:

---

Joe Miller:
Values

You attribute the quote "Give up the kid and drop dead" to Mr Miller aimed at rape victims and dying moms, yet I cannot find any actual quote to put that into context. Could you provide the actual quote in full? Thanks.

Last edited:
Do you have a link which shows he is against abortions even in cases of dying moms and rape victims?
It's in the OP.

The link does not clearly state he is against abortions in all cases.

On edit, I did find this: Joe Miller on the Issues - KTVA
Miller has the endorsement of Alaska Right to Life and describes himself as “unequivocally pro-life,” including cases of rape or incest.

So, you appear to be incorrect about his position on abortion when the mother's life is in danger. I disagree with him about abortions in rape and incest cases.

So Dainty lied? Wow. I so didn't see that coming.

It's in the OP.

So, you appear to be incorrect about his position on abortion when the mother's life is in danger. I disagree with him about abortions in rape and incest cases.

Yep, and now he has run away from this thread rather than admit he lied. Didn't see that coming either.:eusa_angel:

---

Joe Miller:
Values

You attribute the quote "Give up the kid and drop dead" to Mr Miller aimed at rape victims and dying moms, yet I cannot find any actual quote to put that into context. Could you provide the actual quote in full? Thanks.

the last part of the OP comes at the very end.

it should be obvious to a troll like you that it is a paraphrase of sorts. reading the link and not finding that there is confirmation of how fucking stupid you truly are.

Last edited:

Nah. I think they seem pretty happy as the majority leader and the speaker of the house.

Read post #12, I edited and provided a link which shows he is against abortions in cases where the mother's life is threatened. Do you not understand where he really stands on the abortion issue?

I agree, he should be for abortions in cases of rape or incest.

No, this is where he stands on the abortion issue, from this link. Joe Miller on the Issues - KTVA

Abortion

so basically he's a clueless idiot at bets or a conservative hypocrite?

these two statements are at odds with each other by any standard:

"life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death. / “only when the mother's life is in danger.”'

can't have it both ways.

and my quote is from his values page. on his own website.

your quote is from where? and in what context? :cuckoo:

jump to conclusions? go take a hike, I take people at their own words and actions, not what some edited out of context link says

Yep, and now he has run away from this thread rather than admit he lied. Didn't see that coming either.:eusa_angel:
the last part of the OP comes at the very end.

it should be obvious to a troll like you that it is a paraphrase of sorts. reading the link and not finding that there is confirmation of how fucking stupid you truly are.:eek:

Abortion

so basically he's a clueless idiot at bets or a conservative hypocrite?

these two statements are at odds with each other by any standard:

"life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death. / “only when the mother's life is in danger.”'

can't have it both ways.

and my quote is from his values page. on his own website.

your quote is from where? and in what context? :cuckoo:

jump to conclusions? go take a hike, I take people at their own words and actions, not what some edited out of context link says

interesting you say that....cant have it both ways.
So are you saying that if the mother is going to die, she should still carry the baby and let the baby also die when she does anyway?
Just because you believe in something, you are not allowed to make decisions when difficult decisions arise?
I am sorry...it is not black and white. I do not believe in abortion (although I will always vote in favor of abortions being legal as my belief is irrelevant to someone elses life)....but if my wife may die if she carries, I gotta do what I gotta do.
But I guess that is me.

Forum List

Back