Are The Crazy Whackos Taking Over The GOP?

I say yes. The latest primaries are pointing to this.

---

Joe Miller:
Values

I am unequivocally pro-life and life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death. The family is the foundation of a free society.

Issues - Joe Miller for US Senate

-- hey rape victims and dying moms -- "Give up the kid and drop dead!"

Depending on how you define "crazy" one might posit that the GOP has been controlled by whackos for decades.

One might very well posit that BOTH parties went nuts decades ago, if one were a reality based thinker, to be quite honest.

What I find fascinating about the whole abortion debate is how the left are so keen on abortion that they actually criticized Palin for giving birth to a Downs Syndrome child. Not only do they think it's ok to choose - it's actually ok to tell others to terminate a child's life.

I am pro life. But, because I believe in the fundamental freedom of the individual - I will never tell another woman she should not have an abortion. That decision is not mine to make - it is for her. And, if she can live with murdering an innocent child, so be it. There is an Irish expression "Is é Dia amháin a thabharfaidh breithiúnas orm" - Only God shall judge me.

I agree, although I would add that we should do our best to educate young people about abortion and exactly why it is wrong.

Personally, I have never like the pro-life and pro-choice labels.

---

Joe Miller:
Values

I am unequivocally pro-life and life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death. The family is the foundation of a free society.

Depending on how you define "crazy" one might posit that the GOP has been controlled by whackos for decades.

One might very well posit that BOTH parties went nuts decades ago, if one were a reality based thinker, to be quite honest.

Yes, both parties have had their own craziness over the decades.

The "crazy wackos" started taking over the party when they came over from the Democratic Party 30 years ago, a movement is underway right now to wrestle control away from these neo/social cons, pray for us!

---

Joe Miller:
Values

Quite right. The crazy wackos took over the GOP a LONG time ago.

Back in the Reagan days when Rumsfeld and Cheney were hanging around, they were known as "the crazies" for their talk of world domination.....

Last edited:
The "crazy wackos" started taking over the party when they came over from the Democratic Party 30 years ago, a movement is underway right now to wrestle control away from these neo/social cons, pray for us!

I don't think Cheney, Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Doug Feith, Richard Perle, William Kristol were ever Democrats.
Fail.
Try again.

---

Joe Miller:
Values

Well at least you're up to date on the latest dem talking point.

---

Joe Miller:
Values

Well at least you're up to date on the latest dem talking point.

Dem talking points? :cuckoo:

you're crazier than a loon.

The Dems are AWOL :lol:

It's a common phenomenon that the further left that Democrats move, the further right Republicans move. One of those physics thingies applied to politics.;)

I think part of it might be that the further left Democrats move, the further right Republicans appear.

That's nonsense. The Democrats are a coalition made up of many groups.

The Republican Party is one giant group of white wing wackos.

and your a dishonest asshole.....

I don't think Cheney, Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Doug Feith, Richard Perle, William Kristol were ever Democrats.
Fail.
Try again.

Key phrase in my post was "started coming over", the neo as well as social con movement is deeply rooted in the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back