Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hoarding.

LOL, from Rush Limbaugh's mouth to your keyboard. Why are all right wingers only good at parroting others?
It's funny you should say that...all leftist tools say it. Why don't you tell us why you do it?
You can feel free to put me out of my misery if I ever quote Rush Limbaugh in any way other than to ridicule him.

Which is exactly what all the retards say.
Why is it that all left wingers are only good at parroting others?
Jeezus, forget that I accused you of imitating Rush Limbaugh. More like Pee-wee Herman.
You didn't accuse me of it, you imbecile.

Like I said. Retards.
Sorry, I lost track of whatever nitpicky issue that caused you to fixate on this.

Sounds like Rush Limbaugh to me but then again, I'm no Rush Limbaugh connoisseur.

That's the point ... If you aren't a Rush Limbaugh connoisseur ... Don't pretend to be in order to make a subsequently invalid point.

It's funny you should say that...all leftist tools say it. Why don't you tell us why you do it?
You can feel free to put me out of my misery if I ever quote Rush Limbaugh in any way other than to ridicule him.

Which is exactly what all the retards say.
Why is it that all left wingers are only good at parroting others?
Jeezus, forget that I accused you of imitating Rush Limbaugh. More like Pee-wee Herman.
You didn't accuse me of it, you imbecile.

Like I said. Retards.
Sorry, I lost track of whatever nitpicky issue that caused you to fixate on this.
Now you're not even making sense.

Nothing new.

Sounds like Rush Limbaugh to me but then again, I'm no Rush Limbaugh connoisseur.

That's the point ... If you aren't a Rush Limbaugh connoisseur ... Don't pretend to be in order to make a subsequently invalid point.

The point is that every far right wingnut makes statements virtually identical to this.

The truth doesn't change from person to person.

But regressives will never understand that.

The point is that every far right wingnut makes statements virtually identical to this.

The point is you keep making incorrect assessments based on faulty or unsupported data and expect anyone to take you seriously*.

*which may be incorrect on my part because I am not entirely sure you expect anyone to take you seriously

The point is you keep making incorrect assessments based on faulty or unsupported data and expect anyone to take you seriously*.

*which may be incorrect on my part because I am not entirely sure you expect anyone to take you seriously

There are a few people on this site whose opinions I respect but I don't know you well enough to put you in that category.
Let's go back to this for a moment:

It isn't a cure-all ... But let's look at principles described in Six Sigma.
It's one thing to think you have a better plan ... It is entirely something different to justify it and then "sell it" to the people in charge of the purse strings.
To make demands is not going to give you leverage.

Develop a program/process that satisfies a particular goal.
Prove (don't speculate) how it not only improves the quality of life, but saves the investor who is footing the bill money.

If the only thing the investor's sacrifice to accomplish your desired goal achieves is costs ... Then you really don't have any leverage.

All of the guys who sold snake oil had plans that were plausible and attractive enough to upper management to be sold. I believe that some of them even involved Six Sigma. If you've never had a plan that failed, you've either been very lucky or haven't been doing this for very long.

All of the guys who sold snake oil had plans that were plausible and attractive enough to upper management to be sold. I believe that some of them even involved Six Sigma. If you've never had a plan that failed, you've either been very lucky or haven't been doing this for very long.

They might have had attractive plans ... And I acknowledged Six Sigma is a planning process.

But the proof or benefit doesn't come from the plan ... It is tested then succeeds through application.
It is also just the business model associated with quality ... It requires sufficient evidence of success to apply properly(tested).

I have seen the plan work lots of times ... I have seen it fail twice.
The first time I saw it fail ...It's failure was the result of poor planning, unsupported data, slick salesmanship and terrible implementation.

The second time I saw it fail ... The plan and data were solid ... It failed in implementation.
Senior management had bought into the plan and understood the benefits and data ... Middle management fought the plan simply out of a desire not to change.
It was doomed ... Without proper implementation and support among all levels ... It was a waste of money.

Also ...I don't mean to get sidetracked with just business models and Six Sigma.
It is based on principles for planning and the proof required to succeed (something that obviously wasn't part of what you described in your example).
When properly utilized and applied ... It can work on almost any model ... Business, charitable, social and so on.

One thing to remember is no matter how good any process is ... A statistically perfect system still experiences 3 failures in a 1000 attempts.

Profit for all doesn't work. You can't steal what belongs to one and gift it to another and call it equality. It's theft.
And the rich are not hoarding. They spend lavishly.
What makes you think you are entitled to the reward for someone else's hard work?

I do not.

I do believe in an equitable taxing system and that is not what we have in place.

You should consider the Golden Rule if you are capable of it.

If you apply the Golden Rule to that graph of our demography you can clearly see that what the rich are doing is quite immoral.

Regards
DL

They are fine, indeed, but could do better just as the lower ranks could if the rich did not hoard.

Did you not see profit for all?

Regards
DL

The rich may be securing their own interests better by building more wealth.
As it becomes more evident that whatever they choose to do to help those lower still isn't going to stop the lower end from demanding more of what the rich have.

When the government of the people ... Decides they have a right to what the rich have ... Then it is no longer up to the rich.
If they go as far as threatening the rich ... And insisting on taking everything they have ... Then the rich should do what is necessary to protect their interests as well.

Rome didn't fall just because the people were corrupt ... It fell when the wealthy found it safer to do business elsewhere.
When Rome could no longer afford to pay its army ... Then it got run over by invaders ... The wealthy that had the means and wisdom to be elsewhere didn't suffer the same.

True. The rich looked after themselves and screwed the rest, just as what we have today.

Regards
DL

True. The rich looked after themselves and screwed the rest, just as what we have today.

Regards
DL

You mean the rich looked after their best interests and let the rest screw themselves ... :thup:
In the situation I described the rich weren't even there to screw anyone left behind ... The ones left behind suffered their own choices.

Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hording.

Presently, the rich preside over a demographic pyramid that is top shaped and de-stabled.

Ironically, because the rich have put themselves so far from the base, they themselves have become the most unstable part of the pyramid. This is not good for the rich.

Yes, and though the GOP establishment would never admit to it, there are many billionaires who agree with that assessment and say so; they just don't get articles in Forbes or the WSJ interviewing them much. They are usually the kind of billionaires who made money providing real jobs and goods, as opposed to the financial sector, which produces nothing and destroys companies and jobs, since they can't run actual businesses; they have no real clue as to how to run one, even operating a snow cone stand would baffle them.

Regards
DL

You mean the rich looked after their best interests and let the rest screw themselves ... :thup:
In the situation I described the rich weren't even there to screw anyone left behind ... The ones left behind suffered their own choices.

The vaunted 'middle class' is a prime example. they danced in the streets over the uppity proles getting screwed, but failed to realize they were next in line for 'The Treatment', and now think we're all supposed to feel sorry for them when their 'investments' in Wall Street collapse and their 'making money in real estate with no money down!!!' scams fail as well. They certainly cut their own throats, and even now the tards think $50K a year is 'middle class'. lol butt stupid idiots don't even realize that's barely more than minimum wage adjusted for inflation, but they feel so 'Speshul' cuz minimum wage is still just $7.50 an hour. They think they're real 'achievers' if they're making $60K, or a two worker family making $100K.

Regards
DL

The vaunted 'middle class' is a prime example. they danced in the streets over the uppity proles getting screwed, but failed to realize they were next in line for 'The Treatment', and now think we're all supposed to feel sorry for them when their 'investments' in Wall Street collapse and their 'making money in real estate with no money down!!!' scams fail as well. They certainly cut their own throats, and even now the tards think $50K a year is 'middle class'. lol butt stupid idiots don't even realize that's barely more than minimum wage adjusted for inflation, but they feel so 'Speshul' cuz minimum wage is $7.50 an hour. They think they're real 'achievers' if they're making $60K, or a two worker family making $100K.

I agree that the rich will not look to the poor or middle class until the middle class demand more than a $ 7.50 minimum wage that holds back all pay increases for all.

Regards
DL

The vaunted 'middle class' is a prime example. they danced in the streets over the uppity proles getting screwed, but failed to realize they were next in line for 'The Treatment', and now think we're all supposed to feel sorry for them when their 'investments' in Wall Street collapse and their 'making money in real estate with no money down!!!' scams fail as well. They certainly cut their own throats, and even now the tards think $50K a year is 'middle class'. lol butt stupid idiots don't even realize that's barely more than minimum wage adjusted for inflation, but they feel so 'Speshul' cuz minimum wage is $7.50 an hour. They think they're real 'achievers' if they're making $60K, or a two worker family making $100K.

Yeah ... Well the rich have the tendency to understand that unfunded liabilities acquired in attempts to maintain a status quo are detrimental to growth.
Politicians can convince people they are better people if they write hot checks to support unsustainable policies and assume the wealthy will cover their bill anyway.

Regards
DL

I agree that the rich will not look to the poor or middle class until the middle class demand more than a $ 7.50 minimum wage that holds back all pay increases for all.

Regards
DL

Well, the financial sector loots whoever has the money, and the proles no longer have any, so that leaves the 'middle class' next in line; they will see tax increases to pay for all the corporate welfare, since they are the only ones left to tax, since Wall Street certainly isn't going to tax itself for anything. But the morons think they're going to get 'tax cuts' for some reason. They're just stupid, is all. They're suckers for any spin that tells them they're going to get more money, even though it never shows up. We've had 'tax cuts' for decades now; according to the standard spin we should have 10 $400K jobs for every American by now, shouldn't we? lol lol lol what a hoot.

Regards
DL

The poor and middle class can demand to be paid $20 hourly.
The rich can get on a plane ... Fly to Bermuda ... And drink martinis after a round of golf.

One of those is more likely to result in someone being satisfied with the results though.

Well, the financial sector loots whoever has the money, and the proles no longer have any, so that leaves the 'middle class' next in line; they will see tax increases to pay for all the corporate welfare, since they are the only ones left to tax, since Wall Street certainly isn't going to tax itself for anything. But the morons think they're going to get 'tax cuts' for some reason. They're just stupid, is all. They're suckers for any spin that tells them they're going to get more money, even though it never shows up. We've had 'tax cuts' for decades now; according to the standard spin we should have 10 $400K jobs for every American by now, shouldn't we? lol lol lol what a hoot.

The financial sector, manufacturing, food and leisure industry, politics ... There are crooked dealers everywhere.
The People keep granting the government the power to enable the crooked ... And bail them out when it suits their own interests.

Simply put ... The rich to some extent have the luxury to escape the malfeasance and corruption the People insist on enabling.
It doesn't mean that anyone has to be crooked or corrupt ... But if the People insist on putting government in a position to corrupt the outcome ... They need to quit bitching.

Forum List

Back