Are Scientists Lying to us about Dinosaurs and The Flood?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I had been poking around on You Tube, and doing some reading about strange artifacts that keep appearing at older dig site across the world.
What is strange about them? There is no way that any species of man according to scientists could possibly been on The Earth at the same time as when The Dinosaurs Roamed.

Evolution takes such a long time according to evolutionists, so long that you cannot fathom it so it must be that these creatures had to have existed millions of years ago, not a 5-10 thousands years ago. They could not have possibly been created as we come to know them let alone lived at the same time as man.

My view on it now is that these kind of life forms were all wiped out during the flood, and that these artifacts are Pre-Flood artifacts. Perhaps this is where we get the notion of dragons in some of our literature?

Apparently these creatures were trainable and tamable. What could be more awesome than riding a dinosaur?

Nothing!

Take a look:

1648841517230.png

1648841579474.png

1648841624178.png

What would be scarier than being chased by a Dinosaur?
Nothing!

1648841676662.png

1648841727164.png

1648841774469.png

1648841978088.png

1648842034573.png

1648842379959.png

1648842416353.png

I had been poking around on You Tube, and doing some reading about strange artifacts that keep appearing at older dig site across the world.
What is strange about them? There is no way that any species of man according to scientists could possibly been on The Earth at the same time as when The Dinosaurs Roamed.

Evolution takes such a long time according to evolutionists, so long that you cannot fathom it so it must be that these creatures had to have existed millions of years ago, not a 5-10 thousands years ago. They could not have possibly been created as we come to know them let alone lived at the same time as man.

My view on it now is that these kind of life forms were all wiped out during the flood, and that these artifacts are Pre-Flood artifacts. Perhaps this is where we get the notion of dragons in some of our literature?

Apparently these creatures were trainable and tamable. What could be more awesome than riding a dinosaur?

Nothing!

Take a look:

View attachment 624592
View attachment 624595
View attachment 624596
Nothing!

View attachment 624597
View attachment 624598
View attachment 624599
View attachment 624601
View attachment 624602

View attachment 624605

View attachment 624606
Ancient people also saw ancient fossils.

That stuff was dated to just a few years before the "discovery" I mean, those pieces werent even weathered.
There have been no fossils found in that area.
There is also no evidence, or oral traditions, of clay use in that area.
Most likely, people were making those for the market or something.

That stuff was dated to just a few years before the "discovery" I mean, those pieces werent even weathered.
There have been no fossils found in that area.
There is also no evidence, or oral traditions, of clay use in that area.
Most likely, people were making those for the market or something.
How funny. They are all fakes.

Those aren't the only ones. And who is to say if they are real or not? A lot of the dating show them to be 5-10k old. There are other artifacts found around The World.
Where do stories of dragons come from in nearly all ancient cultures if there were no dragons?

What is this? Is this fake?

1648844558082.png

Those aren't the only ones. And who is to say if they are real or not? A lot of the dating show them to be 5-10k old. There are other artifacts found around The World.
Where do stories of dragons come from in nearly all ancient cultures if there were no dragons?

View attachment 624612
There is paintings of god. Do you think those artists met god?
People back then, even to this day, create art with their imaginations.
Hek, art IS imagination lol

View attachment 624612
Both areas had large snakes and that is what they look like to me.

To me it's obvious that the Darwinian worldview pushed by the PTSB is a big fat load of BS. :dunno:

Yet most scientists accept evolution as proven fact. I wonder what separates you from scientists? Knowledge maybe?
If evolution is happens/d there are no facts or truth.

Evolution states EVERYTHING is constantly changing, this HAS to include the TRUTH.

And if everything IS constantly changing how can ANYTHING scientists say be true???

If evolution is happens/d there are no facts or truth.

Evolution states EVERYTHING is constantly changing, this HAS to include the TRUTH.

And if everything IS constantly changing how can ANYTHING scientists say be true???
Your logic is flawed and your evolution straw man is silly.

Nothing!

Take a look:

View attachment 624592
View attachment 624595
View attachment 624596
Nothing!

View attachment 624597
View attachment 624598
View attachment 624599
View attachment 624601
View attachment 624602

View attachment 624605

View attachment 624606
No.

You got fooled.

Again.

Nobody doesn't ya dumbass.

Evolution is a process by which the genotypes found in a population of organisms change over time.

The theory of evolution states that all observed species share a common ancestor.

Nowhere in any of this does one find the hilariously stupid drivel you just posted.

Nobody doesn't ya dumbass.

Evolution is a process by which the genotypes found in a population of organisms change over time.

The theory of evolution states that all observed species share a common ancestor.

Nowhere in any of this does one find the hilariously stupid drivel you just posted.
The Ancestor is God since He designed everything.

Forum List

Back