Are School Shootings an Epidemic?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
la-loche-community-school.JPG

No longer just in the USA. This took place in Saskatchewan, Canada in 2016! I don't remember seeing a thing about it in the media.

'Don't shoot me': Documents reveal chilling account of La Loche shooting spree that killed 4, injured 7

Teen to be sentenced as adult after 2016 rampage in remote Sask. community

The article is dated 20 Feb, 2018 @ 'Don't shoot me': Documents reveal chilling account of La Loche shooting spree that killed 4, injured 7

I wish we only had one shooting where 4 were killed.

One school shooting does not an epidemic make.

la-loche-community-school.JPG

Are School Shootings an Epidemic?

The real epidemic is global Liberalism. And we have been suffering from it for years. Only now that it has spread into school killings has this one small part of it finally caught our attentions! Too bad most of us will go on to blame something else for causing it instead of the real cause.

The Holy Bible and Christianity are removed from schools: Results: 24/7 shootings

Let Churches be back in Schools and let be separated education and uniforms again.
All lefts must be purged from educating jobs

bible-preaching.jpg

all-boys-class.jpg

news-graphics-2007-_441283a.jpg

The Holy Bible and Christianity are removed from schools: Results: 24/7 shootings

Let Churches be back in Schools and let be separated education and uniforms again.

bible-preaching.jpg

all-boys-class.jpg

Go right ahead and do that in your PRIVATE Christian schools.

A few years ago, an adult walked into a private Christian school and shot the headmaster and then killed himself.

So much for prayer working!

A few years ago, an adult walked into a private Christian school and shot the headmaster and then killed himself.

lol, you are a retard.

So the martyers and saints are losers who pray for God to do sumpin but He cant be bothered?

roflmao

bible-preaching.jpg

all-boys-class.jpg

It isn't prayer that works. It is discipline, an instilled sense of responsibility, respect for others and a whole panopoly of actions that come with private schools that helps.

lol, you are a retard.

So the martyers and saints are losers who pray for God to do sumpin but He cant be bothered?

roflmao

The assertion was that prayer in schools would solve all of our problems. I disproved that by showing an example of a Christian school, which I am sure parys all of the time, was not immune from such violence.

If you didn't understand that, who is the retard?

Learn to read, dumbass!

lol, you are a retard.

roflmao

The assertion was that prayer in schools would solve all of our problems. I disproved that by showing an example of a Christian school, which I am sure parys all of the time, was not immune from such violence.

If you didn't understand that, who is the retard?

Learn to read, dumbass!

Prayer is a powerful thing but no one thinks it can stop a bullet, dude.

bible-preaching.jpg

all-boys-class.jpg

I'm 73 and I don't remember the church being in the public schools and the only kids wearing uniforms were the ones who went to Catholic schools.

bible-preaching.jpg

all-boys-class.jpg

I'm 73 and I don't remember the church being in the public schools and the only kids wearing uniforms were the ones who went to Catholic schools.

I spent a very brief time in a Lutheran school and we wore shirts with ties.

Forum List

Back