Are Republicans Proud of Their Party?

We've gone from Palin not knowing why there was a North and South Korea to a GOP member heckling the President during a speech to Clint Eastwood talking to a chair to the current leader of the pack of GOP hopefuls giving out an opponent's private cell number.

At what point do you guys jump ship?

Obama and Clinton have made the Democrat Party one completely devoted to lies and obfuscation. That cannot be denied as Obama won the "Lie of the Year," and Hillary can barely get a 1/3 rd of Americans to trust her.

But now you're the Party of selling dead baby parts....so you do have that. :thup:

We've gone from Palin not knowing why there was a North and South Korea to a GOP member heckling the President during a speech to Clint Eastwood talking to a chair to the current leader of the pack of GOP hopefuls giving out an opponent's private cell number.

Obama and Clinton have made the Democrat Party one completely devoted to lies and obfuscation. That cannot be denied as Obama won the "Lie of the Year," and Hillary can barely get a 1/3 rd of Americans to trust her.

But now you're the Party of selling dead baby parts....so you do have that. :thup:
They are proud of the fact they are selling baby parts. The way they are sticking up for it and keeping it out of the media. The liberal media anyway.

They are proud of the fact they are selling baby parts. The way they are sticking up for it and keeping it out of the media. The liberal media anyway.

Whether you favor abortion or are pro-life, those videos are disgusting. Only an insane dupe would support what Planned Parenthood is doing.

This issue will kill the Democrats in the 2016 election. It is a huge loser for them, but they are too morally bankrupt to disavow it. :(

In any given group there are going to be those on the left side of the bell curve. Overall, I'm proud of the GOP.

Joe Biden your so called foreign policy expert didn't know where Lebanon was, you know the terrorist infested country bordering Israel. OH SNAP!!!!

Die hard Republicans will always be die hard Republicans. Die hard Democrats will always be die hard Democrats. Yes, it's true, some do switch from time to time. But, as a general rule, once a Republican, always a Republican. And, the same holds true for Democrats. You can NOT reason with either side, it's almost impossible. Both sides seem not to be able to use common sense and simple logic.

View attachment 46065 View attachment 46066

Reagan was once a Democrat, so was Perry. Kind of fucks up your theory huh?
What theory ???? I have no theory. I did mention that some do switch. Go back and read exactly what I said please. Thanks.

You have it completely ass backwards.

:lol:

Why be ashamed? Republicans kicked Dem ass all over the place in a historic win in 2014. There's something to be proud of.

If anything Dems didn't bother to come out for their party in 2014. Tells me that many jumped ship and weren't proud of their party.

Die hard Republicans will always be die hard Republicans. Die hard Democrats will always be die hard Democrats. Yes, it's true, some do switch from time to time. But, as a general rule, once a Republican, always a Republican. And, the same holds true for Democrats. You can NOT reason with either side, it's almost impossible. Both sides seem not to be able to use common sense and simple logic.

imagesLFN81I76.jpg

Since I don't foresee a 3rd party gaining major prominence in my lifetime and since I don't agree on any issues with the Democrat party, I'll never jump ship.

I'm not PROUD of either party. and I'm certainly NOT PROUD of that thing you all put in as President and that nasty Progressive party behind him

The Republicans still has a FEW who thinks about the people who elected them. Not like those Goose stepping Rubber stampers, ass kissers for Obama in the Democrat party

vote out the Progressive/democrat party come 2016

What theory ???? I have no theory. I did mention that some do switch. Go back and read exactly what I said please. Thanks.

I agree.

Selected memory of a female republican vice presidential candidate (typical of the democrat party war on "real" women?) while forgetting that president Barry Hussein didn't know how many states were in the Union? V.P. Joe Biden's gaffes are so legendary that nobody takes note of them anymore. Everyone conveniently forgot that he slapped Hillary on the ass in public.

I fail to see how anyone could be proud of their party right now. There isn't a damn one that's worth putting anywhere near a position of power.

You mean the party that freed the slaves, fought the klan, desegregated schools, and helped protect newly freed blacks from democrats....and passed the civil rights legislation and helped women get the right to vote.yeah, there is a lot to be proud of.......

And the more important point....why is anyone a member of the democrat party, the party of slavery, jim crow, lynching, the kkk, literacy tests, poll taxes, segregated schools, and destroying the black familiy.........whose current President is a racist, whose current party organizations are all openly racist, whose last President is a serial sexual Predator, and whose next Presidential candidate is a known criminal........

"Southern Strategy"

it's so clear why left-wing idiots need to keep conspiricy theories alive; because they lose on the issues all day long.

it doesnt matter what the Southern Strategy wanted to do, tried to do
what is important is that evry liberal-run place in America is a case-study in everything they say they are against: from racial and ethnic violence, gun violence, materialism, waste, misogyny...etc

idiots and hypocrites

The GOP has become about as bad as the Democrats. There is very little difference.... they've settled on "hey, we're bad, just not as bad as them".

Whatever.

Still better than democrats though.
Not by much, but yes we are better.

At least some still have morals.
Dems have none.
I wouldn't want GOP morals. I think cutting daycare, health care, student lunches is horrible.

the Left's irresponsibility with money ALWAYS leads to the cuts they try to blame on others

Forum List

Back