Are Rednecks Constitutional?

LMAO, Just watched the video and those ladies do not look anything like redneck girls I see everyday.
And I live in redenckville.

Redneck girls around here have big hair and wear tube tops that almost make their boobies stick out more than their bellies.

Last edited:
LMAO, Just watched the video and those ladies do not look anything like redneck girls I see everyday.

Redneck girls around here have big hair and wear tube tops that almost make their boobies stick out more than their bellies.

Really? The one I know is better.

You got questions, pencil-necked geek?

Umm the correct phrase is Pecker necked dick head.

You are not a red neck.

You are not a red neck.

I'm not?:confused: Depends on the convenience of the leftwingmoron that's responding to me, doesn't it?

I'm a fucking redneck asshole, and I despise whiney-ass. pussy, "the government needs to powder n diaper my whiney, pussy ass" nanny state twats.

Hope I cleared that up for you.

You are not a red neck.

I'm not?:confused: Depends on the convenience of the leftwingmoron that's responding to me, doesn't it?

I'm a fucking redneck asshole, and I despise whiney-ass. pussy, "the government needs to powder n diaper my whiney, pussy ass" nanny state twats.

Not sure, I will consult with Jeff Foxworthy and let you know.

but offhand I would say you must be a southern california redenck if the redenck women around you look like that video.

but offhand I would say you must be a southern california redenck if the redenck women around you look like that video.

I'm thinking that some of them must have caught their jeans on a barb-wire fence they were climbing over, cuz they seemed to be missing some material ... :eusa_shhh:

You are not a red neck.

I sooooo wish i said that :lol:

I'm thinking that some of them must have caught their jeans on a barb-wire fence they were climbing over, cuz they seemed to be missing some material ... :eusa_shhh:

They are wearing more than you were after we were done :eusa_whistle:

Pffft!

They didn't have any cow manure or blood or anything on em. They weren't working that hard.

Told you I'd scare you one way or another. :cool:

true true...i was just referring to clothing :lol:

I'm still itching from the hay bales.

chocolatecow.gif

Last edited:

You are not a red neck.

I'm a Texan, dweeb. You can take SoCal and give it back to Russia.

Bad things can happen to you. :eusa_eh:

ahh, that explains a lot.

those gals in the vid looked too scrawny to be Texas girls.
I have spent quite a bit of time in Texas and have relatives there.

Last edited:

Where'd you go for those girls? Southside?

Where'd you go for those girls? Southside?

Mostly around the Dallas FT worth/irving area.
But I was not "getting" girls, just observing.

Forum List

Back