Are Rednecks Constitutional?

☭proletarian☭;1972310 said:
☭proletarian☭;1972180 said:
Wrong section :evil:

Oh oh oh ... did you report this thread to ME?:lol:

Just wanted to make sure you were aware of your transgressions so you could make sure you told yourself never to do it again or you'd ban you :eusa_angel:
Fuck off.

Already did. That's why I'm so sleepy.

Excuse the fuck out of me. Everyone else on this board can post stupid shit but HEAVEN FUCKING FORBID I pos a parody of a retarded fucking thread. Wouldn't want that, would we?:eusa_eh:

Sorry, but there's no flaming in this zone. I'll have to report you to the admin :p

Oh oh oh ... did you report this thread to ME?:lol:

Just wanted to make sure you were aware of your transgressions so you could make sure you told yourself never to do it again or you'd ban you :eusa_angel:
Fuck off.

Excuse the fuck out of me. Everyone else on this board can post stupid shit but HEAVEN FUCKING FORBID I pos a parody of a retarded fucking thread. Wouldn't want that, would we?:eusa_eh:

:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

:scared1:

:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

:scared1:

I got hiccups. :(

real rednecks:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs]YouTube - Patriotic drunk rednecks[/ame]

Daisy Mae Yokum was every boy's sweetheart growing up. And those good old boys and the orange Charger aint meaning no harm.

Every true American boy's first love is a comic strip character followed by a car! ;)

Daisy Mae Yokum was every boy's sweetheart growing up. And those good old boys and the orange Charger aint meaning no harm.

Every true American boy's first love is a comic strip character followed by a car! ;)

Cars... We are an autoerotic society.
And the programming starts young. Just ask Speed McQueen.

Forum List

Back