Are queer weddings a sin?

No Problemo

upload_2020-1-28_15-9-24.jpeg

I believe queer weddings are a sin. What are your thoughts?

Religiously they are like a black mass they are intended as a bastardization of something holy. Politically it is a show of force to prove that your traditions, culture, values, wishes and even your very votes mean nothing to them.
Many people don't view marriage as religious or holy. Many who are religious have no problem with same sex marriage

Please explain in detail how our traditions, culture and values have suffered in the years since same sex marriage became legal. What do you see around you in your daily travels that you find so disturbing? If you didn't hear about same sex couples getting married in the media, would you even know that it's happening?

Last edited:
Good for you. Keep your religion out of politics. They have the right to marry and divorce like everyone else.
I am familiar with laws and rights. I am aware of laws that allow queers to legally experience the legal aspects of a real wedding, even though it is not a real wedding. But I have not seen anything in the bill of rights that says queers have the right to get married.

I see you avoided the topic of the opening post, so I will ask again. Do you think it is a sin for queers to marry?

It is none of my business whether it is a sin or not. My actions are my business. I would not attend or participate in a same sex wedding in any capacity because that would be a sin.

I am familiar with laws and rights. I am aware of laws that allow queers to legally experience the legal aspects of a real wedding, even though it is not a real wedding. But I have not seen anything in the bill of rights that says queers have the right to get married.
Seriously dude?? All of out rights are limited to what is in the first ten amendments? If that were so, then I guess slaves would not be free., and black folks and women would not be able to vote.

It is none of my business whether it is a sin or not. My actions are my business. I would not attend or participate in a same sex wedding in any capacity because that would be a sin.

Would you march around with a God Hates Fags sign?

Good for you. Keep your religion out of politics. They have the right to marry and divorce like everyone else.

I see you avoided the topic of the opening post, so I will ask again. Do you think it is a sin for queers to marry?

Sin is a subjective religious intangible.

Ladies and gentlemen...our nation is ph uked up. It does not matter what you believe in or not. We have far left extremist views against religious evangelicals. It can not stay this way. Someone is going to get bit. Ten years, twenty years or even more. I would believe there would be time for foundation to build but the taxes and receipts are rising every year faster then total domestic national product. And the official deficit just with the federal level is a trillion dollars a year. If this was many decades ago before we began massive spending on everything then we could absorb the changes without any issues. Something will happen at some point. Many different avenues of direction. But most not to good.

Ladies and gentlemen...our nation is ph uked up. It does not matter what you believe in or not. We have far left extremist views against religious evangelicals. It can not stay this way. Someone is going to get bit. Ten years, twenty years or even more. I would believe there would be time for foundation to build but the taxes and receipts are rising every year faster then total domestic national product. And the official deficit just with the federal level is a trillion dollars a year. If this was many decades ago before we began massive spending on everything then we could absorb the changes without any issues. Something will happen at some point. Many different avenues of direction. But most not to good.

We've always had normal correct thinking people vs. religious evangelicals.

Forum List

Back