Are queer weddings a sin?

Understand that sin is a religious concept and marriage is a social contract. Is a polygamist marriage a sin?
Queers are perverts. Queer marriage will NEVER be respected and recognized like real marriage is. Deep down, everybody KNOWS queers are just perverts and that queer marriage isn't really legit.

People like you know that deep down 'queers are perverts'- and Catholics are all beholden to the Pope, and Jews sacrifice children as part of blood rituals.

Deep down we all know that you are just another bigot who is trying to promote your own bigoted views in order to harm other Americans.

So I will leave you with this quote:

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Maybe if you spent less time trying to live by what your Jesus told you- and less about worrying about who is married- you might have a closer relationship with your god.
False prophet. Not only do commie atheists want to hijack marriage and have it recognized like real marriage, they also want to quote and use scripture that they hate and then be taken seriously. Have you no shame?

So you don't believe or care about what Jesus said?

Why am I not surprised.

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Maybe if you spent less time trying to live by what your Jesus told you- and less about worrying about who is married- you might have a closer relationship with your god.
False prophet. Not only do commie atheists want to hijack marriage and have it recognized like real marriage, they also want to quote and use scripture that they hate and then be taken seriously. Have you no shame?
You sound completely insane.

This is a good thread. I'm conservative and a Christian but as I mentioned in my intro when Indeep asked me my affiliation I said "conservative but flexible" with no explaination.

I mentioned before after reading OP, "not my place to judge, I just want people to be happy"

Why so much hate? Does it affect us/you if some gay people are in love and want to marry? It hurt you? Take bread away from your table? You an enforcer for the church or something? You're so pure you have never sinned? You check out that fine kiester in Wally world and "hmmmm I'l like to tap that" That's coveting your neighbors wife bud. But that's OK huh.

Lighten up. Let people be happy and go about your own life and business.

Judged on judgement day, not by us and I believe God is a loving God also.

I follow the bible, great guide overall but who wrote it? Not God, not Jesus but disciples, hearsays and story's over centuries. Think there haven't been some agendas in there? King James version?

Ever played password in a circle as a kid and one says something it gets passed around the circle and it is NEVER the original, far from it. Think stories from Jesus passed down over centuries ear to ear.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Understand that sin is a religious concept and marriage is a social contract. Is a polygamist marriage a sin?
Queers are perverts. Queer marriage will NEVER be respected and recognized like real marriage is. Deep down, everybody KNOWS queers are just perverts and that queer marriage isn't really legit.

People like you know that deep down 'queers are perverts'- and Catholics are all beholden to the Pope, and Jews sacrifice children as part of blood rituals.

Deep down we all know that you are just another bigot who is trying to promote your own bigoted views in order to harm other Americans.

Why am I not surprised.

Why do you despise Jesus's words?

This is a good thread. I'm conservative and a Christian but as I mentioned in my intro when Indeep asked me my affiliation I said "conservative but flexible" with no explaination.

I mentioned before after reading OP, "not my place to judge, I just want people to be happy"

Why so much hate? Does it affect us/you if some gay people are in love and want to marry? It hurt you? Take bread away from your table? You an enforcer for the church or something? You're so pure you have never sinned? You check out that fine kiester in Wally world and "hmmmm I'l like to tap that" That's coveting your neighbors wife bud. But that's OK huh.

Lighten up. Let people be happy and go about your own life and business.

Judged on judgement day, not by us and I believe God is a loving God also.

I follow the bible, great guide overall but who wrote it? Not God, not Jesus but disciples, hearsays and story's over centuries. Think there haven't been some agendas in there? King James version?

Ever played password in a circle as a kid and one says something it gets passed around the circle and it is NEVER the original, far from it. Think stories from Jesus passed down over centuries ear to ear.
Are you really a conservative and Christian? Commies claim ANY and EVERY political identifying term, since they hate being exposed as commies. I do not know if you are a commie claiming to be a conservative Christian or if you are the real deal, but I do get suspicious when you are defending queer marriage that is neither conservative nor Christian. Are you voting for Trump in 2016, or are you planning to vote for one of the commie candidates?

Okay- this has been fun- amazing to watch the bigots come out of the wood work like the cockroaches that they are.

But since this has devolved into the usual name calling, I will bail on this thread with my final words.

I am happy that Americans can marry the person that they want to marry. And I don't care who thinks that is a sin.

Why am I not surprised.

Why do you despise Jesus's words?

So what's next, Atheist baptisms? The problem with "queer weddings" is that they a part of a deliberate assault on traditional Judeo-Christian values which, ironically, are considered sinful by the radical Left. As previously noted, there are plenty of ways to achieve secular equality (civil unions, etc.). But this is not their real purpose, which is to tear down traditional institutions through false mimicry leading to their eventual demise.

1918 Code on Marriage, the Family and Guardianship
One year after the Bolsheviks took power, they ratified the 1918 Code on Marriage, the Family and Guardianship. The revolutionary jurists, led by Alexander Goikhbarg, adhered to the revolutionary principals of Marx, Engels, and Lenin when drafting the codes. Goikhbarg considered the nuclear family unit to be a necessary but transitive social arrangement that would quickly be phased out by the growing communal resources of the state and would eventually “wither away”. The jurists intended for the code to provide a temporary legal framework to maintain protections for women and children until a system of total communal support could be established. Family in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia

"It takes a village to raise a child." -Hillary Rodham Clinton

Is it any wonder the left hate the family unit? It is the basic system of government created by God. All else springs from it. It also transmits culture. To break and control a people first break the family unit.

So what's next, Atheist baptisms? The problem with "queer weddings" is that they a part of a deliberate assault on traditional Judeo-Christian values which, ironically, are considered sinful by the radical Left. As previously noted, there are plenty of ways to achieve secular equality (civil unions, etc.). But this is not their real purpose, which is to tear down traditional institutions through false mimicry leading to their eventual demise.n

The problem with Christian activists is that they are part of a deliberate assault on anyone who is not a Christian.

As previously mentioned in many threads, for years gay Americans who wanted equal treatment under the law, worked on achieving a quasi-equality by pursuing civil unions(which were never actually equal = the 'separate but equal' variety)- but Christian activists like yourself rushed to pass laws and even Constitutional amendments to prevent any state recognition of civil unions.

On March 8, 2006, the Alabama State House voted 85–7 in favor of Amendment 774, a constitutional amendment to the Constitution of Alabama which bans same-sex marriage and a "union replicating marriage of or between persons of the same sex" in the state. On March 11, 2006, the Alabama State Senate approved the bill in a 30–0 vote.[5] On June 6, 2006, Alabama voters endorsed adding the amendment to the state's Constitution with 81% voting in favor

Since Christian activists like yourself succeeded in preventing civil unions- which have no constitutional protections- gay couples went to court to fight for full marriage equality- because Americans do have constitutional protections regarding marriage.

Meanwhile Christian activists continue to attack gay marriage, because your real purpose to replace a secular America with a 'traditional Christian' nation which benefits Christians and places all other Americans as second class citizens.

Yet Alabamans love their pet pedo roy moore, the holy troll of kids at malls. Go figure.

These so-called "Christians" want to place nutjobs like frankie graham, falwell, and the family research council in charge of a nation of over 325 million Americans of all backgrounds, beliefs, and orientations, so that they can enjoy making all of us miserable. What they want to achieve is the United States of Iranamerica.

Lust for power is a million times more terrible than an ordinary lust for sex, which, hey, is not so bad.

Does not change anything. Attacking people, just proves you are no better.

And if the lust for power is a million times worse, you just convicted the entire Democrap party, that is willing to make up false charges to gain power.

I believe queer weddings are a sin. What are your thoughts?

b316b6c63fd28a26b47289f0f260af15.gif

~S~

Did God create gay and lesbian human beings in his(?) image?

No he did not. Being gay and lesbian, is a choice. A product of evil in the soul, which is the result of turning away from G-d. G-d had nothing to do with it.

Did God tell you this? Hmmmm... listen to the words of the Son of God, Jesus, in the Beatitudes:

¹¹Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Seems to me if this is true ^^^, the evil is in the soul of bigots.

No he did not. Being gay and lesbian, is a choice. A product of evil in the soul, which is the result of turning away from G-d. G-d had nothing to do with it.

Did God tell you this? Hmmmm... listen to the words of the Son of God, Jesus, in the Beatitudes:

¹¹Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Well yes, evil is in the soul of all people. That's the entire story of the whole Bible, is that man turned away from G-d, and embraced sin and evil, and that we needed someone to redeem us.

That is the whole story of why Jesus came, and died in our place, to take the penalty for our evil.

We are a fallen people. We need a redeemer to save us from our evil.

But it's still OUR evil. G-d didn't put it there. We put it there with our choices.

We put it there with our choices.
"We" did? What did I do?

Did you lie? Did you steal? Have you hurt someone who didn't deserve it? Have you wanted something that wasn't yours to have? Like another man's wife? Have you put others down, to build yourself up? Have you treated another people, or group of people, like say a Trump supporter, with disrespect? Have you ever cheated on a test? Have you ever broken a law, knowingly? Have you ever hated, or disliked someone, simply because they were better at something than you?

Do you need me to go on?
Slothfulness, greed, envy, pride, gluttony, need more?

Here's a simple one... Have you withheld good, from someone it was due? Say a wife that did something good, and you refused to tell her so? Or a co-worker or employee, that did good, and you refused to acknowledge it?

Did you lie? Did you steal? Have you hurt someone who didn't deserve it?
So, if I didn't do those things, there would be no evil in my heart? You clearly jave been saying we do those things because the evil is already in our hearts.

That's not what you meant. Stop the tap dancing.

Well yes, evil is in the soul of all people. That's the entire story of the whole Bible, is that man turned away from G-d, and embraced sin and evil, and that we needed someone to redeem us.

That is the whole story of why Jesus came, and died in our place, to take the penalty for our evil.

We are a fallen people. We need a redeemer to save us from our evil.

But it's still OUR evil. G-d didn't put it there. We put it there with our choices.

Why can’t you say god?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you lie? Did you steal? Have you hurt someone who didn't deserve it?
So, if I didn't do those things, there would be no evil in my heart? You clearly jave been saying we do those things because the evil is already in our hearts.

That's not what you meant. Stop the tap dancing.

If you didn't do any of those things... then you would be perfect, and the Bible would be proven wrong.

If you didn't do any of those things... then you would be perfect, and the Bible would be proven wrong.
Ah, still tap dancing.

You say the evil was in my heart from the day I was born, due to decisions "we" made.

The absurdity is obvious. This is what goofy, iron aged religion does to a person's brain.

Forum List

Back