Are Mexicans Racists?

brokenarrow

Rookie
Apr 20, 2011
Are Mexico and Vicente Fox Quesada Racists?

“Vicente Fox Quesada” is his given name. In May of 2005, in defending his illegal aliens and immigration position, El Presidente Vicente Fox exclaimed Mexicans were willing to take jobs “that not even Blacks want to do in the United States.”62

To put it mildly, that statement is deeply insulting. The statement was a cheap attempt at discrediting Black American workers with the purpose that they be replaced with legal and mostly illegal Mexican immigrants. Also printed in 2005, Mexico issued a series of stamps depicting Blacks in stereotypical scenes characteristic of racist periods. Figure 14 is an example. The response of the immigration industry, spokesmen for Blacks, and politicians was silence.​

Figure 14: Mexican Stamp
illegals%20study%20fox_stamp.jpg

AP photo of Mexican Post Stamp

http://www.mnforsustain.org/immg_mn_state_illegals_costs_erickson_p2.htm

Are Mexicans racists?

Last edited:
What do you think "Viva la Raza!" means? I've even seen stupid White people say it to the illegals around here and the illegals just grin.

Why is it you can see subtle racism when it is not falling out of the mouth of someone on the right?

YET if a black American points out the racism on the right they are called all sorts of names and dismissed.

• Banned
Why is it you can see subtle racism when it is not falling out of the mouth of someone on the right?

YET if a black American points out the racism on the right they are called all sorts of names and dismissed.

I don't think America has ever celibrated racism toward a group by putting it on a postage stamp though. Mexicans can get away with anything.

and if you dont like Obamas policies your considered a racist by you and many on the left.....so what else is new?....

Do you even need to ask??? But of course they are racists! Big time! Go to Mexico and see how they treat their indigenous. The answer is right there for you to see. And against the anglosaxon also big time racists.

Mexicans tend to not like Blacks very much, there are Blacks that live in Mexico and they get treated worse than dog shit.

African slavery in Mexico,

That's something Mexico really keeps a tight lid on. Those asshole broadcast the evils of slavery in the United States but forget to tell everybody that slavery in Latin America continued long after the US Civil War was over.

Same thing in the Middle East, they had slavery until the 1920s and they still cannot explain how there are black people living there, I saw a Black Kuwaiti who looked EXACTLY like Ray Allen from the Boston Celtics.:eek:

ray_allen_photo.jpg

Blacks were treated better in Europe in countries like France. Probably because there was a all black military unit that General Pershing tossed at the French because he didn't want them. But they fought bravely and the French loved them because of it. I guess it took the American military a century or two to figure out what the French learned in just one war.

Blacks were treated better in Europe in countries like France. Probably because there was a all black military unit that General Pershing tossed at the French because he didn't want them. But they fought bravely and the French loved them because of it. I guess it took the American military a century or two to figure out what the French learned in just one war.

I heard about that, Black Soldiers recieved French medals for fighting for them.

I heard about that, Black Soldiers recieved French medals for fighting for them.

Croix de Guerre is probably the medal. I think they had a name for the unit too, but I can't remember it.

PBS had a documentary about all the black soldiers that served in the US military a few months ago. It was really good and mentioned a few things that I never knew.

Mexico by vertue of their third world mentality has many, many faults that they accuse the USA of being guilty of. They are quick to cast the first stone because they don't see the glass house they live in. And I might add, NEVER will.

Originally posted by Angelhair
Mexico... has many, many faults that they accuse the USA of being guilty of.

They are quick to cast the first stone because they don't see the glass house they live in.

... says the lady who spend most of her waking hours blaming Mexico for the fact that the richest country on Earth can't be bothered to arrest and deport illegal Mexicans (99 percent of them unarmed, peaceful civilians).

The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to accuse a person of being guilty of the very thing they are pointing out. This may or may not be hypocritical or a contradiction.

Pot calling the kettle black - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

José;3602411 said:
Originally posted by Angelhair
Mexico... has many, many faults that they accuse the USA of being guilty of.

They are quick to cast the first stone because they don't see the glass house they live in.

... says the lady who spend most of her waking hours blaming Mexico for the fact that the richest country on Earth can't be bothered to arrest and deport illegal Mexicans (99 percent of them unarmed, peaceful civilians).

The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to accuse a person of being guilty of the very thing they are pointing out. This may or may not be hypocritical or a contradiction.

Pot calling the kettle black - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once again, the Latino shows us how he can cover up with LA RAZA propaganda what the rest of the world already sees:

Mexico's Carlos Slim World's Richest Man

Shopkeeper's Son Becomes 1st from Latin America, 1st from Developing Nation to Wear Forbes' Cash Crown

• image6287861g.jpg

In this Sept. 18, 2007 file photo, Mexican businessman Carlos Slim arrives for the inauguration of a private, nonprofit health institute in Mexico City. (AP Photo/Eduardo Verdugo)
Close your eyes, Latinos. This is just more lies made up by the gringos who want to keep you on your side of the border!

:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back