My immigration rant

CandySlice

This is a Dark ride
Apr 7, 2009
Houston Texas
I have very specific feelings about immigration but before I get into that let me preface it with a few thoughts. We are a nation of immigrants. Everybody here came from somewhere else and it is that cultural diversity that makes us the wonderful thriving (yes, even now) country we are. In Houston, which is a seaport town as well as a close neighbor of the border we get to see more of that than many, both the good and the bad.
I have no problem whatsoever with immigration. Many people are literally dying to come here and many leave behind the country of their birth to swear allegiance to America. There must be something very urgent compelling a person to make such a commitment and I do not take it lightly.

But you have to come correct! You cannot come here and cut in line, bypassing the millions of people that did it the right way, did the work and took their turn. Anymore than you'd let somebody cut in line in front of you at the bank. Anymore than you'd let somebody squat in your living room and declare it was theirs now and you must support them.

It is no secret the Taliban is very interested in our border because it is so pourous. And it isn't reported like it should be but there is also a border war going on down here between the drug cartels and the rest of humanity and the body count makes Iraq look like a 3 car pile-up. Some of their tactics make Bin Ladin look like a rank amateur.

My family has land in Zavala County, Texas. We have a nice plot that has been handed down for several generations and has changed hands many times due to marriages, divorces, land wars big and small and water rights fights that have gone on for generations. At this writing that land is back in the hands of my family and we intend to keep it. We understand as many before us that we are only the temporary 'owners' and at best we are only stewards, and that stewardship is only good if the land is left in better shape than what we found it.

And I know the good Mexican people that have worked the border for many generations. They are wonderful people, quick to laugh, loyal and generous to a fault. But a year ago one of them was shot to death, on our land, in broad daylight. By an illegal that has been deported 3 times in the last 3 years!!

Now. I told you all that to get to this:

Along the southern border of our property is a great huge hole in our fence. The men fix it every two weeks or so and always it is cut again. The property at the south end is covered in fast food wrappers, discarded clothing, used contraceptives, empty whisky bottles and the occasional drunken Campisino that didn't leave with the morning rush to Austin. The few experimental cattle pastured there are diminishing quickly and the people don't understand these animals could help to change the way beef is raised and processed in this country. They slaughter a calf, take out a few cuts of steak and leave the remains to rot in the sun. Sometimes they just kill them for fun or maim them. Other times they start fires. Not for warmth. Just for fun.
I cannot understand the waste. And it angers me.

I have complained to every agency, Senator, Congressman, and maintenence man at the state capitol at Austin. . .in person, and loudly at that. I figure there isn't an alert memo, homeland security report or enemies list in the country that Im not already on and probably at the very top of the page at that!! And I don't care. Maybe they will do something just to get rid of people like me.
It's a dilemma.

I have very specific feelings about immigration but before I get into that let me preface it with a few thoughts. We are a nation of immigrants. Everybody here came from somewhere else and it is that cultural diversity that makes us the wonderful thriving (yes, even now) country we are. In Houston, which is a seaport town as well as a close neighbor of the border we get to see more of that than many, both the good and the bad.
I have no problem whatsoever with immigration. Many people are literally dying to come here and many leave behind the country of their birth to swear allegiance to America. There must be something very urgent compelling a person to make such a commitment and I do not take it lightly.

But you have to come correct! You cannot come here and cut in line, bypassing the millions of people that did it the right way, did the work and took their turn. Anymore than you'd let somebody cut in line in front of you at the bank. Anymore than you'd let somebody squat in your living room and declare it was theirs now and you must support them.

It is no secret the Taliban is very interested in our border because it is so pourous. And it isn't reported like it should be but there is also a border war going on down here between the drug cartels and the rest of humanity and the body count makes Iraq look like a 3 car pile-up. Some of their tactics make Bin Ladin look like a rank amateur.

My family has land in Zavala County, Texas. We have a nice plot that has been handed down for several generations and has changed hands many times due to marriages, divorces, land wars big and small and water rights fights that have gone on for generations. At this writing that land is back in the hands of my family and we intend to keep it. We understand as many before us that we are only the temporary 'owners' and at best we are only stewards, and that stewardship is only good if the land is left in better shape than what we found it.

And I know the good Mexican people that have worked the border for many generations. They are wonderful people, quick to laugh, loyal and generous to a fault. But a year ago one of them was shot to death, on our land, in broad daylight. By an illegal that has been deported 3 times in the last 3 years!!

Along the southern border of our property is a great huge hole in our fence. The men fix it every two weeks or so and always it is cut again. The property at the south end is covered in fast food wrappers, discarded clothing, used contraceptives, empty whisky bottles and the occasional drunken Campisino that didn't leave with the morning rush to Austin. The few experimental cattle pastured there are diminishing quickly and the people don't understand these animals could help to change the way beef is raised and processed in this country. They slaughter a calf, take out a few cuts of steak and leave the remains to rot in the sun. Sometimes they just kill them for fun or maim them. Other times they start fires. Not for warmth. Just for fun.

I have complained to every agency, Senator, Congressman, and maintenence man at the state capitol at Austin. . .in person, and loudly at that. I figure there isn't an alert memo, homeland security report or enemies list in the country that Im not already on and probably at the very top of the page at that!! And I don't care. Maybe they will do something just to get rid of people like me.
It's a dilemma.

I stopped reading your rant at the second sentence. I never heard of the group at the Jamestown Settlement refered to as "The Jamestown IMMIGRANTS". They were SETTLERS like most Americans in those early years. The settling stopped when all the land in the United States was covered by a group of Americans that set up local governments. The country was mapped out as the United States and most every country in the world recognized it, including Mexico.

Immigrants followed after hearing about the US government and, (THIS IS IMPORTANT), wanted to become AMERICANS, not foreigners with US citizenships who were still loyal to their native countries. This is what foreign Latinos and LA RAZA will not admit.

That is very simple isn't it? When I learned that in grade school it was simple too.

BUILT BY SETTLERS...Immigrated to by immigrants wanting to be US Americans.

That's why illegal aliens, especially illegal Mexican aliens, should be shot on sight sneaking into the country. Time to start shooting the bastards like they are shooting our legal residents who live on the border. We're turning into a nation of politically correct pussies just because the idiots in Washington feel that the illegals are all "potential Democrats" instead of the criminals they really are. Fuck 'em. Time to end this nonsense.

It's a dilemma.

I stopped reading your rant at the second sentence. I never heard of the group at the Jamestown Settlement refered to as "The Jamestown IMMIGRANTS". They were SETTLERS like most Americans in those early years. The settling stopped when all the land in the United States was covered by a group of Americans that set up local governments. The country was mapped out as the United States and most every country in the world recognized it, including Mexico.

Immigrants followed after hearing about the US government and, (THIS IS IMPORTANT), wanted to become AMERICANS, not foreigners with US citizenships who were still loyal to their native countries. This is what foreign Latinos and LA RAZA will not admit.

That is very simple isn't it? When I learned that in grade school it was simple too.

I stopped reading your rant at the second sentence.

I'll bet you miss alot that way.:lol:

That's why illegal aliens, especially illegal Mexican aliens, should be shot on sight sneaking into the country. Time to start shooting the bastards like they are shooting our legal residents who live on the border. We're turning into a nation of politically correct pussies just because the idiots in Washington feel that the illegals are all "potential Democrats" instead of the criminals they really are. Fuck 'em. Time to end this nonsense.

I think when more upper middle class whites and other races start losing their futures to these invaders, a war will follow. Nothing else will stop these people.

It's a dilemma.

I stopped reading your rant at the second sentence.

I'll bet you miss alot that way.:lol:

The first mistake is usually followed by many. Always look for the first mistake.

The sad part, Dog is it isn't the workers we have to worry about anymore. What we are seeing now are human traffickers, kidnappers and drug related idiots. If it was just the workers it might not be so bad. I understand wanting to come here, but not to murder people over drugs. A lot of people down here are real fed up.

I think when more upper middle class whites and other races start losing their futures to these invaders, a war will follow. Nothing else will stop these people.

Again you miss the point. Who do you think are the most disgusted of all down here? The Mexican-Americans that stood in line and took their turn. I'd watch out for them before I would a bunch of landed pendejos like me. They don't give a shit and they sure do know how to shoot back.

[I'd watch out for them before I would a bunch of landed pendejos like me. They don't give a shit and they sure do know how to shoot back.

Considering all the wars Mexicans neglected to help Americans fight, you would think they couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a bag of rice.

And their gangbanging kids always seem to be hitting little children instead of the other gang's banger.

I'll have to PRESS 1 to read that!:lol:

[I'd watch out for them before I would a bunch of landed pendejos like me. They don't give a shit and they sure do know how to shoot back.

Considering all the wars Mexicans neglected to help Americans fight, you would think they couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a bag of rice.

And their gangbanging kids always seem to be hitting little children instead of the other gang's banger.

I'll have to PRESS 1 to read that!:lol:

You are talking about something we don't see much of down here. It's a whole different culture than what we see in the big citys. I always tell people to come down here and experience this place before they comment. It saves a lot of time.:eusa_angel:

Whom do you propose to do the shooting? And will you have some sort of defense fund established when the shooters go on trial for murder?

I assume you’re also not going to be happy to learn illegal aliens are entitled to due process rights.

Whom do you propose to do the shooting? And will you have some sort of defense fund established when the shooters go on trial for murder?

I assume you’re also not going to be happy to learn illegal aliens are entitled to due process rights.

I always just wonder what kind of 'due process' I'd be entitled to if I tried to sneak into Russia or Iran. . . heck, Ireland for that matter.

Illegal aliens are nothing but common criminals. They are like cockroaches. Time to start eliminating the vermin. It's people like you who coddle these criminals that help them stay established in this country.

[You are talking about something we don't see much of down here. It's a whole different culture than what we see in the big citys. I always tell people to come down here and experience this place before they comment. It saves a lot of time.:eusa_angel:

Come down where?

[You are talking about something we don't see much of down here. It's a whole different culture than what we see in the big citys. I always tell people to come down here and experience this place before they comment. It saves a lot of time.:eusa_angel:

Come down where?

If you'd bothered to read the original post you know that, wouldn't you?:razz:

Wall like the Great Wall of China? There is another way to stop these invaders and that simply enforce our immigration laws.:eusa_whistle:
If will stop when they move into neighborhoods of Congress, attend school with their children, deface their property and conpete for their jobs. That is not so far fetched either, because they are going to occupy the white house vis an anchor baby.

Last edited:

Wall like the Great Wall of China? There is another way to stop these invaders and that simply enforce our immigration laws.:eusa_whistle:
If will stop when they move into neighborhoods of Congress, attend school with their children, deface their property and conpete for their jobs. That is not so far fetched either, because they are going to occupy the white house vis an anchor baby.

Mexicans are already killing American neighborhoods a reducing them to Latino ghettos.

If will stop when they move into neighborhoods of Congress, attend school with their children, deface their property and conpete for their jobs. That is not so far fetched either, because they are going to occupy the white house vis an anchor baby

Why not set up loudspeakers outside of Congress and the White House blasting their horrible no talent music 24/7. If that doesn't make Americans hate these invaders, nothing will.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back