Are Mexicans Racists?

And El Salvadorians, Hondurans, Cubans etc etc ask a Mexican if he is from Puerto Rico and see what happens.

Hell, Mexicans are killing Mexicans. Is this the type of people we want in America? When did we get stuck feeding these assholes? I guess because no one else in the world will put up with their shit.

Thats because Americans are too nice, if Mexico shared a border with Russia or China it would be a totally different story.

Ha! Russians eating burritos from a filthy cart and Pressing 2.

Hell, Mexicans are killing Mexicans. Is this the type of people we want in America? When did we get stuck feeding these assholes? I guess because no one else in the world will put up with their shit.

Thats because Americans are too nice, if Mexico shared a border with Russia or China it would be a totally different story.

Ha! Russians eating burritos from a filthy cart and Pressing 2.

Thats the thing, they wouldn't tolerate it, we do.

Thats the thing, they wouldn't tolerate it, we do.

Can't we just hire some Russkies to scare the hell out of the Mexies?

The Russians don't care for us too much, their probably laughing at us.

I watched a program on Russia Today that showed how the Russians were mistreating migrants that sneak across the border by allowing them into only the crappiest of housing.

When asking an official about giving them better housing, the official said that Russia does not want to make the same mistakes that Europe has and Russia want to keep the white race as pure as it can by keeping the migrants outside of the cities.

Can't we just hire some Russkies to scare the hell out of the Mexies?

I watched a program on Russia Today that showed how the Russians were mistreating migrants that sneak across the border by allowing them into only the crappiest of housing.

When asking an official about giving them better housing, the official said that Russia does not want to make the same mistakes that Europe has and Russia want to keep the white race as pure as it can by keeping the migrants outside of the cities.

Well I don't know about the whole white race purity thing but if you cross into this country illegally you really shouldn't be here. Plus Russia has a shitload of Muslims too, so they need to check on that whole white race thing.

Well I don't know about the whole white race purity thing but if you cross into this country illegally you really shouldn't be here. Plus Russia has a shitload of Muslims too, so they need to check on that whole white race thing.

When I heard it, it didn't make sense because Russia is full of different races. Oh, well! Maybe Stalin has come back and he is purging the country again.

When I heard it, it didn't make sense because Russia is full of different races. Oh, well! Maybe Stalin has come back and he is purging the country again.

Yeah Russia has alot of Asians and Muslims in their country, especially after the breakdown of the USSR, they do crack the whip on the illegals though.

Yeah Russia has alot of Asians and Muslims in their country, especially after the breakdown of the USSR, they do crack the whip on the illegals though.

It will be up to the American people to take action against the Mexican invaders though. To many politician are either being threatened or blackmailed into helping those assholes. I'd like to give each one a polygraph test to see what pops up. I'd rather be dead then let see these Mexicans take over the country and grab our nuclear weapons.

It will be up to the American people to take action against the Mexican invaders though. To many politician are either being threatened or blackmailed into helping those assholes. I'd like to give each one a polygraph test to see what pops up. I'd rather be dead then let see these Mexicans take over the country and grab our nuclear weapons.

The difference between us and the Russians mainly is this, they don't care who they offend, they used chemical weapons on Chechnya and brutally crushed the insurgency there, when Georgia acted up they invaded that country and set them straight. Here in the States we are so worried about being nice to people and not offending anyone that in alot of cases it actually hurts us.

The difference between us and the Russians mainly is this, they don't care who they offend, they used chemical weapons on Chechnya and brutally crushed the insurgency there, when Georgia acted up they invaded that country and set them straight. Here in the States we are so worried about being nice to people and not offending anyone that in alot of cases it actually hurts us.

Didn't show those poor bastards in Waco any mercy. Too bad they weren't Mexicans. The FBI would have been forbidden to attack.

waco1.jpg

Didn't show those poor bastards in Waco any mercy. Too bad they weren't Mexicans. The FBI would have been forbidden to attack.

waco1.jpg

Actually we did show mercy in Waco, that assault took 2 months didnt it? ATF tried really hard to give people a chance to leave, Russians would have bombed them bastards and finished them off in a few hours.

Didn't show those poor bastards in Waco any mercy. Too bad they weren't Mexicans. The FBI would have been forbidden to attack.​

waco1.jpg

Actually we did show mercy in Waco, that assault took 2 months didnt it? ATF tried really hard to give people a chance to leave, Russians would have bombed them bastards and finished them off in a few hours.

Two months is nothing. Illegals have been here for decades and well fed too!

Forum List

Back