Are Mexicans Racists?

Are whites racist? Are blacks racist? some are, but whats really racist to single out one racial group and call the whole group racist for the full in that group.

Oh how ironic...

Anyway, some Mexicans are racists, some Mexicans aren't racists. Kinda like some Americans are racists, and some aren't. Some Mexicans are surely xenophobic, just like some Americans. A great deal of Mexicans aren't xenophobic however, just like a great deal of Americans aren't.

But maybe that's just too much of a distinction for some of you to handle. Might as well lump 110 million people into a single category, avoid the migraines, and hopefully some of those 110 million will do the same with your 300 million, and avoid their migraines. And the rest of us will hope they're very small proportions of each.

Oh how ironic...

Anyway, some Mexicans are racists, some Mexicans aren't racists. Kinda like some Americans are racists, and some aren't. Some Mexicans are surely xenophobic, just like some Americans. A great deal of Mexicans aren't xenophobic however, just like a great deal of Americans aren't.

But maybe that's just too much of a distinction for some of you to handle. Might as well lump 110 million people into a single category, avoid the migraines, and hopefully some of those 110 million will do the same with your 300 million, and avoid their migraines. And the rest of us will hope they're very small proportions of each.

History records all the help US Americans sent to Latin America. What did they do to say "THanks"? YANKEE GO HOME! And US Americans left. THen Latin America saw that it couldn't get along with the help of US Americans, so now it tries to flood the US with the same people who yelled "YANKEE GO HOME".

Where should the YANKEEs go now?

African slavery in Mexico,

That's something Mexico really keeps a tight lid on. Those asshole broadcast the evils of slavery in the United States but forget to tell everybody that slavery in Latin America continued long after the US Civil War was over.

WRONG.

First because there is no country called "Latin America" so the statement makes no sense on it face.

Wrong also because it is mostly wrong for most of the nations in central and South America, too

Mexico, for example, outlawed slavery in 1829. Still ANOTHER reason the WHITE AMERICAN slavers from the SOUTH who came to TEXAS revolted against Mexico, I note.

Brazil was (I think) the last Latin American nation to outlaw slavery...in 1850.

Most Mexicans I've encountered are deeply religious, believe in tradition, want to be with their own kind, are very intolerant of other races, religions and ethnicities, believe in a very rigid moral code..

In other words..they are very..very conservative.

Why is it you can see subtle racism when it is not falling out of the mouth of someone on the right?

YET if a black American points out the racism on the right they are called all sorts of names and dismissed.

Please give us example of racism from the right.

The Civil War.

SEE: Jefferson Davis.
SEE: States rights.
SEE: Seccession.
SEE: Slavery.

'nuff said.

Most Mexicans I've encountered are deeply religious, believe in tradition, want to be with their own kind, are very intolerant of other races, religions and ethnicities, believe in a very rigid moral code..

In other words..they are very..very conservative.

You pretty much nailed it my friend.

Blacks were treated better in Europe in countries like France. Probably because there was a all black military unit that General Pershing tossed at the French because he didn't want them. But they fought bravely and the French loved them because of it. I guess it took the American military a century or two to figure out what the French learned in just one war.

I heard about that, Black Soldiers recieved French medals for fighting for them.

Yep.

And a good number of them didn't want to leave France.

Mexicans tend to not like Blacks very much, there are Blacks that live in Mexico and they get treated worse than dog shit.

Why don't they leave?

Because it is their country? Blacks are indigeous to Mexico. They are black Mexicans. It's like saying why don't Afro-American leave.
Blacks in Mexico Seek Government Recognition - TIME

Mexico's black history is often ignored
'Mixed race' tends to refer to indigenous and European roots, but the influence of Africa is also strong.
April 13, 2008|John L. Mitchell | Times Staff Writer
In Mexico, the story of the country's black population has been largely ignored in favor of an ideology that declares that all Mexicans are "mixed race." But it's the mixture of indigenous and European heritage that most Mexicans embrace; the African legacy is overlooked.

History Of Blacks In Mexico | Mexico's black history is often ignored - Los Angeles Times

Mexicans tend to not like Blacks very much, there are Blacks that live in Mexico and they get treated worse than dog shit.

Why don't they leave?

Because it is their country? Blacks are indigeous to Mexico. They are black Mexicans. It's like saying why don't Afro-American leave.

'Mixed race' tends to refer to indigenous and European roots, but the influence of Africa is also strong.
In Mexico, the story of the country's black population has been largely ignored in favor of an ideology that declares that all Mexicans are "mixed race." But it's the mixture of indigenous and European heritage that most Mexicans embrace; the African legacy is overlooked.

History Of Blacks In Mexico | Mexico's black history is often ignored - Los Angeles Times

The only times I ever heard Mexicans talk about blacks, it is with smokin' hot hatred. I've never heard even the most biggotted white say the things they did. I really never understood it.

I saw a bit of it during the mayoral campaign for Mayor of Chicago. Rev. Meeks, a black, said that only blacks are a true minority. Suddenly, LA RAZA came out of hell and all the hispanic candidates attacked him. In reality, whites are the minority in Chicago. But just try and make anyone in Chicago understand this fact.

Why don't they leave?

The only times I ever heard Mexicans talk about blacks, it is with smokin' hot hatred. I've never heard even the most biggotted white say the things they did. I really never understood it.

I saw a bit of it during the mayoral campaign for Mayor of Chicago. Rev. Meeks, a black, said that only blacks are a true minority. Suddenly, LA RAZA came out of hell and all the hispanic candidates attacked him. In reality, whites are the minority in Chicago. But just try and make anyone in Chicago understand this fact.

Mexicans really despise blacks, especially in California, I have no idea what it is, if a Mexican woman dates a black man she will catch hell from all her friends and family. They act like Blacks enslaved them or something.

Of course not every Mexican is this way, but a good number of them are.

We should also remember that Mexicans hate Puerto Ricans too.

And El Salvadorians, Hondurans, Cubans etc etc ask a Mexican if he is from Puerto Rico and see what happens.

Hell, Mexicans are killing Mexicans. Is this the type of people we want in America? When did we get stuck feeding these assholes? I guess because no one else in the world will put up with their shit.

We should also remember that Mexicans hate Puerto Ricans too.

And El Salvadorians, Hondurans, Cubans etc etc ask a Mexican if he is from Puerto Rico and see what happens.

Hell, Mexicans are killing Mexicans. Is this the type of people we want in America? When did we get stuck feeding these assholes? I guess because no one else in the world will put up with their shit.

Thats because Americans are too nice, if Mexico shared a border with Russia or China it would be a totally different story.

Forum List

Back