Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

If the narrative casts the Jews in a negative light a Rabbi will likely explain it away, as they have done with much of the OT.

History is history and prophecy is prophecy, there for any to understand. No Rabbi needed.
no comment, anti-Christian anti-Semite.

And what is not to understand in the simple expression "[from god] chosen people"?
"I choose you!"
A: "No thanks! Try B."
B: "No thanks! Try C."
C : "OK."
Which one do you consider "chosen"?

I guess you think you are intelligent ......
Is that why you are refusing to answer the question? Do you think it's a "trick question" devised by someone who thinks they are intelligent? Let's try it this way - I think I'm stupid - does that make it easier for you to answer the question?

Is that why you are refusing to answer the question?

Ask me something and I give you an answer if I am able to do so. Very simple: "God's chosen people are the Jews." If I said so to Jews about 4, 5 or 6 thousand years ago they had for sure asked me something else than you try to ask me now.

Do you think it's a "trick question" devised by someone who thinks they are intelligent? Let's try it this way - I think I'm stupid -

I fear in this case you would be the only human being who thinks so about the own person. Stupid are the others.

does that make it easier for you to answer the question?

I am on my own for example a member of the community of destiny of all Jews. Not my choice. But I am no Jew. Also not my choice.

Last edited:
Ask me something and I give you an answer if I am able to do so. Very simple: "God's chosen people are the Jews." If I said so to Jews about 4, 5 or 6 thousand years ago they had for sure asked me something else than you try to ask me now.

I fear in this case you would be the only human being who thinks so about the own person. Stupid are the others.

I am on my own for example a member of the community of destiny of all Jews. Not my choice. But I am no Jew. Also not my choice.
I ask you something no answer you give you not able tp do so. Simple question simple. You answer? No. me, I agains ask queztion you no give about 4, 5 or 6 hours ago. No asking other qus5tond. Only one. You no give. No fear to answer question maybe you no know Jewish history maybe. Jewish peopls kow but you not. They not stupid.Yu make statement I ask question about you statement has you to do with.

I ask you something no answer you give you not able tp do so. Simple question simple. You answer? No. me, I agains ask queztion you no give about 4, 5 or 6 hours ago. No asking other qus5tond. Only one. You no give. No fear to answer question maybe you no know Jewish history maybe. Jewish peopls kow but you not. They not stupid.Yu make statement I ask question about you statement has you to do with.

What you say here is wrong what you say at all is banal - my question: "Is it also evil?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back