Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

Nearly all so called Jews actually have no Semitic DNA trace .
Their lineage is Khazarian —— Fake Jews .
A good or decent Khazarian never tells the truth about anything to outsiders . That is their most sacred belief .
If you want to ask them anything , beware the answer . Their own belief . Not my prejudice .
On what genetic basis would true Jews be identified?

I always understood traditional catholic/orthodox/lutheran(?) theology to say that jews were once choosen, but they killed christ, so the blood of christ "is upon them and their children" and the choosen people or the people of God are not by circumisation anymore but by faith in Christ "in christ we are one, be it woman or man or slave or free or jew or greek" i think the choosen is the church now. But I think even the catholic church made adjustments, giving again more credit to christian zionism and such, that jews are still choosen people. I think the first pope say that was pope john paul the second, he apologised to jews as first pope and declared jews are still choosen people, i think the catholic church didnt fully broke with their traditional doctrine, but this where they made compromises.
God gave the Jews the first shot knowing they would reject Jesus as the Messiah. Jesus left the Jews and proceeded to minister to the other Israelite tribes (as he was instructed and was prophecied to do). However, Peter still ministered to the Jews after the death of Jesus. That Jesus 'built his church' from the other tribes is evidenced by the Protestant Christian West. That Roman Catholicism reflects elements of both the Holy Roman Empire and the OT religious rituals preserved by the Jews speaks to the apostacy of the visible 'early church' born in the Roman Empire.

"He came unto his own (the Jews), and his own received him not."

"I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (as distinct from the house of Judah)."

Last edited:
The Jews were "chosen" to bring the Torah to mankind. That mission remains in effect; how well they are doing at it is a matter of some dispute.
Thankfully we've moved past the Torah. Thank you, Jesus! :bowdown:

I always understood traditional catholic/orthodox/lutheran(?) theology to say that jews were once choosen, but they killed christ, so the blood of christ "is upon them and their children" and the choosen people or the people of God are not by circumisation anymore but by faith in Christ "in christ we are one, be it woman or man or slave or free or jew or greek" i think the choosen is the church now. But I think even the catholic church made adjustments, giving again more credit to christian zionism and such, that jews are still choosen people. I think the first pope say that was pope john paul the second, he apologised to jews as first pope and declared jews are still choosen people, i think the catholic church didnt fully broke with their traditional doctrine, but this where they made compromises.
we need a poll!

What is the question?

Don't remember which Western philosopher said it,
but he said, that every nation is a chosen nation,
one that doesn't believe it, has lost its unique
purpose, and thus ceases, simple.

Forefathers of Israel made sure
our purpose is an eternal covenant,
even if by means of fighting and arguing with G-d.
good idea

According to God? Yes.

And that's good enough for me.

They do not have your stupidity gene - but if not so then they are also nevertheless his people while you are no Jew living in the eldest still living tradition of this planet since the pharaoes lived in beeramids.

Last edited:
So you will have to settle for being a DNA lab experiment by the Elohim and hope to later find out your purpose ( if any ) from Universe .
Not even from a tribe of super brainy beings flitting around in their ship .

luiza, what did you say when you will start to leave the Ukraine with all of your Russian soldiers? Yesterday?

... Don't remember which Western philosopher said it,
but he said, that every nation is a chosen nation ...

Not so we Germans. We never had been a nation. The modern bloody world in the last 200 years forced us to be one.

Actually, Christ was killed because the treasurer of his group betrayed him after a humiliating disagreement on disbursement of funds to benefit the children of unmarried women. The more things change the more things seem the same. When he realized what he had done, Judas committed suicide.
Judas tried to expose financial corruption in the nascent Christian community and was suicided.

Nearly all so called Jews actually have no Semitic DNA trace .
Their lineage is Khazarian —— Fake Jews .
A good or decent Khazarian never tells the truth about anything to outsiders . That is their most sacred belief .
If you want to ask them anything , beware the answer . Their own belief . Not my prejudice .
The Khazar Hypothesis has no genetic or linguistic evidence in favor of it. Ashkenazi Jews are a Levantine people that are partially mixed with Europeans. Very little Turkic blood can be found in them.

Jews are a mix of Anatolian Farmers and Natufians. Same is true of Arabs. There's actually very little genetic difference between the two. The difference is mostly cultural.

The Khazar Hypothesis has no genetic or linguistic evidence in favor of it. Ashkenazi Jews are a Levantine people that are partially mixed with Europeans. Very little Turkic blood can be found in them.
Have never heard that Conspiracy theory before .
Have you heard of other people who deny the simple back history , apart from yourself ?
Sounds more like Khazarian porky pies as once again they try to rewrite history to preserve their lies

God sent his Son to save humanity and He put Him in Israel.

Some took Him up on Salvation and some did not.

Israel nowadays are the ones that didn't accept Jesus.

They do not have your stupidity gene - but if not so then they are also nevertheless his people while you are no Jew living in the eldest still living tradition of this planet since the pharaoes lived in beeramids.
English isn't your first language, is it?

Jews are a mix of Anatolian Farmers and Natufians. Same is true of Arabs. There's actually very little genetic difference between the two. The difference is mostly cultural.
So, there's no real genetic markers to identify the descendants of the Jews of old?

So, there's no real genetic markers to identify the descendants of the Jews of old?
You can find DNA is some of the old remains from the time. The Samaritans are the closest living population to them. However, the genetic differences between Samaritans, Jews, and Arabs are pretty small. The differences come from later admixtures.

Forum List

Back