Are Hillary and the Dem Establishment now Radioactive? (Dossier Funding)

"Yeah, this whole Weinstein Uranium One thing will blow over. I'm not worried about our chances in 2018, Jake"
Weinstein was a douche... but what in the world does a rich douchebag have to do with Johnny Democrat running for office that has nothing to do with the guy?

You have a large portion of people that believe in the liberal ideology, and you also have a fraction of people that want to push back against Trump and the Republicans. If you don't think that is a strong force then you have a serious blind spot. That wave just owned the white house for 8 years and our politics have a very elastic effect. I'd be conscious of the bounce back if I were you.
trying to do the guilt by association they complain about when going their way. :)

usually just not a well thought out "snark" moment though.

We all knew the Clinton and Obama admins were just FILTHY with corruption....it's so fun to be vindicated.

As it turns out, there was a political party that was colluding with the Russians leading up to the 2016 Election; it wasn't Trump, it was Mueller, Comey, Hillary and the entire Democrat Party.

Does using the proceeds from the Uranium One transaction, where Hillary extorted $145,000,000, a titanic amount, maybe the biggest bribe ever paid, in order to procure the faked wee weed up dossier now make the entire Democrat Establishment and St Hillary radioactive (did you follow that?)
Umm Mueller and Comey are republicans

Next worthless post?

As it turns out, there was a political party that was colluding with the Russians leading up to the 2016 Election; it wasn't Trump, it was Mueller, Comey, Hillary and the entire Democrat Party.

Does using the proceeds from the Uranium One transaction, where Hillary extorted $145,000,000, a titanic amount, maybe the biggest bribe ever paid, in order to procure the faked wee weed up dossier now make the entire Democrat Establishment and St Hillary radioactive (did you follow that?)
As it turns out? How exactly does it turn out that way? And please don't point to that second paragraph which is completely full of misinformation. Do some research before you try and make points like that, you just sound confused.

Thats pretty much what was happening. Clintons, mueller, comey, dnc were all colluding with the russians while buying fake dossiers and then passing them off to a corrupt fbi in comey.

"Yeah, this whole Weinstein Uranium One thing will blow over. I'm not worried about our chances in 2018, Jake"
Weinstein was a douche... but what in the world does a rich douchebag have to do with Johnny Democrat running for office that has nothing to do with the guy?

You have a large portion of people that believe in the liberal ideology, and you also have a fraction of people that want to push back against Trump and the Republicans. If you don't think that is a strong force then you have a serious blind spot. That wave just owned the white house for 8 years and our politics have a very elastic effect. I'd be conscious of the bounce back if I were you.

The rich douchebag was Democrats BFF and got away with her sexual depredations because he had the DNC on speed dial
Again, what does that have to do with Jonny Democrat running for office who has no relationship with that douchebag. And what does it have to do with those who support liberal policy efforts? The answer is nothing. People vote for representatives that they agree with on issues and/or that they like as people. Nobody is going to change a vote for a guy or girl they like and agree with because they are part of the same party as some hollywood sexual predator that used to donate to that party. To think it has an effect is not realistic

The rich douchebag was Democrats BFF and got away with her sexual depredations because he had the DNC on speed dial
and that would taint the person, not the entire party. that would be the same as saying some asshole white supremacist ruins being white for everyone.

kinda absurd, isn't it?

hold people, not groups, accountable for their decisions.

As it turns out? How exactly does it turn out that way? And please don't point to that second paragraph which is completely full of misinformation. Do some research before you try and make points like that, you just sound confused.

Thats pretty much what was happening. Clintons, mueller, comey, dnc were all colluding with the russians while buying fake dossiers and then passing them off to a corrupt fbi in comey.
They were all colluding with the Russians to do what? Are you really claiming that the FBI investigation, which was going on long before the dossier, was impacted by the content of the dossier alone with no other corroborating evidence? You don't see how ridiculous that claim is?

Next worthless post?

What does them being Rs have to do with anything? They worthless just like mccain, ryan, mcconnel.

171009105637-harvey-weinstein-hillary-clinton-2012-large-169.jpg

Nothing to see here move along Hillary never met Weinstein

Next worthless post?

What? What the fucking fuck does that have to do with anything? Are they right handed too?

They were all colluding with the Russians to do what? Are you really claiming that the FBI investigation, which was going on long before the dossier, was impacted by the content of the dossier alone with no other corroborating evidence? You don't see how ridiculous that claim is?

No, it goes back to the uranium, foundation etc. The fake dossier was just periphery junk the clintons were hoping to advance to obfuscate. It doesnt take einstein to surmise what really happened.

OK, let me get this straight.

Snow White Hillary blames Comey (republican) for costing her the election, but he was secretly working for her as a secret agent for the Russians and Mueller (republican) too?

Man-o-man, you cons fall for ANYTHING

No wonder trump became president

I had no clue so many Americans are this dumb

And fusion gps hired the attorney that Lynch let in, even though banned, to try to set up Jr.

171009105637-harvey-weinstein-hillary-clinton-2012-large-169.jpg

Nothing to see here move along Hillary never met Weinstein
What are you trying to prove...
View attachment 156689
i'm pretty sure you were not supposed to find that pic.

holding people to their own standards really fucks up their argument quite often.
I really shouldn't engage with the low IQ arguments like these but sometimes its just too easy. There is plenty of legitimate ammo to use against Clinton or against the dems, I just don't understand these false comparisons, conspiracy theories, and fake group association arguments that these people make. They are so easily refuted

Let's sum up con posts

Comey & Mueller, both republicans, are traitors working for the Russians.

LOL

NO MORE REPUBLICANS IN THE FBI

I have no doubt that McConnell and Ryan will be all over this.

Not a doubt.

Not one

Forum List

Back