Are government workers taking away from legal Americans to give to illegal non-citizens?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I know of one case personally where a person was cut off SSI Disability and NO reason was given.

The thought occurs to me that people may be being cut off so more $$ can be directed toward all the illegals coming into the country.

So my question is: Do you know of people who have been having problems w/ their "benefits" (so called). Few can live well or even in a normal way on these "benefits" alone... So I ask the Q

Why doesn't the govt give JOBS instead of small-potatoes cash?

as per usual, the dim policies make no sense... But we knew that.. What we don't know is whether people are being cut off Disability right and left so as to give it to the illegals (here by the millions)...

where else would they be getting the $$ to fund all the illegals?

who of course need this and need that at the taxpayers' expense...

As we know, even taxpayer $$ is not unlimited

hmmm... Then again...

Whatever happened to that $$-printing press the Govt has?

so no one is interested in this topic?

hope none of y'all are ever disabled... you may have to move to some more sympathetic country... Hope u will be able to afford it

I know of one case personally where a person was cut off SSI Disability and NO reason was given.

Well that settled this discussion. There was nothing more to discuss. You know one person that had something done to them for some reason and well, end of discussion.

The thought occurs to me that people may be being cut off so more $$ can be directed toward all the illegals coming into the country.

So my question is: Do you know of people who have been having problems w/ their "benefits" (so called). Few can live well or even in a normal way on these "benefits" alone... So I ask the Q

Why doesn't the govt give JOBS instead of small-potatoes cash?

as per usual, the dim policies make no sense... But we knew that.. What we don't know is whether people are being cut off Disability right and left so as to give it to the illegals (here by the millions)...
The question is worth considering.

When are we going to get angry enough?

The question is worth considering.

When are we going to get angry enough?
we are already angry enough

i say the Q is

When are the Rs in Congress going to use their power for the good of We the People and to preserve, if that's posssible anymore, Our Constitution?

Maybe they are not in that group (We the People) themselves?

govt workers at the behest of the Almighty ByeDim Admin, that is..........

we are already angry enough

i say the Q is

When are the Rs in Congress going to use their power for the good of We the People and to preserve, if that's posssible anymore, Our Constitution?

Maybe they are not in that group (We the People) themselves?
All the politicians are nutless.

It's up to us.

Well that settled this discussion. There was nothing more to discuss. You know one person that had something done to them for some reason and well, end of discussion.
MILLIONS of Americans endure less help from the government (in scores of ways), so that the (Biden) government can pay off illegal aliens, in return for their VOTES. Biden can't get Americans to vote for him, many states are tightening up on the fraud, so Biden goes to the WORLD to get votes.

Isaiah 5 is being implemented in USA.
Because of our habitual production of bitter fruit, He who could save Americans won't and has raised a flag to many nations to come plunder America, and they are doing it with Divine Suport.

Forum List

Back