Are electric cars silent murder weapons....?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have to say, this idea came to me reading the thread by Shootspeeders.......his thread on Elon Musk making high speed murder weapons.....but that reminded me how silent electric cars are......sooooooo....

So....a silencer on a gun doesn't make it silent, it simply reduces the noise level to where it damages the hearing of the shooter a little less.....

I have a freind with a car that is a hybrid, it is silent when it runs on electricity until it reaches the point where the gas engine kicks in......so silent I didn't hear him pull away when my back was turned to his car.....

So....a rental truck in France was used to murder 89 people........if you make that truck electric....you are essentially making it a silent murder weapon...

We need to ban electric cars because they can murder a lot of people at one time, and because they are silent, they will be able to murder a lot more people....

Ban electric cars...

Electric cars still aren't green enough to be sustainable. 2aguy
There are issues with the batteries, the coal or other energy sources used and how "green" those are, etc.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econ...vehicles-arent-enough-to-save-the-environment

We need to go back to self-sustaining communities so free of crime and abuse
that people can walk and bike freely, and/or share mass transportation that goes in a loop
around the whole region or across major stretches,
to reduce the traffic of shuttles or other vehicles used individually within that system.

One of those brand new silent $250K Tesla semi trucks could plow through a festival w/o shifting. Plenty of power to the wheels.

Electric cars still aren't green enough to be sustainable. 2aguy
There are issues with the batteries, the coal or other energy sources used and how "green" those are, etc.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econ...vehicles-arent-enough-to-save-the-environment

We need to go back to self-sustaining communities so free of crime and abuse
that people can walk and bike freely, and/or share mass transportation that goes in a loop
around the whole region or across major stretches,
to reduce the traffic of shuttles or other vehicles used individually within that system.

this isn't about green energy, this is about creating silent killing machines......

Forum List

Back