Are Democrats fascinated by ‘change’ and forcing Americans to be the accomdators of the world?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Where did this ideology originate?
Did it come from the Kenyans playbook? Was he the chosen one..the one to Jedi mindtrick fragile, easily programmable Americans?

I just don’t recall the Democrats / Liberals of yesterday being so against the foundation and pillars of America.
Most importantly how is the Party able to sell so many Americans on the notion that America must change to be great...I thought we were great before we changed anything...no?

The only "change" that concerns Democrats is that they want the

$$$$ "change"

in your wallet to end up in their wallets....

Where did this ideology originate?

This:

Liberals, in my experience, are fearful folks who need the bodyguard of big government because they are vulnerable, battered emotional hypochondriacs....they need to insure themselves against every societal misadventure that could occur. They call that 'empathy,' but it's actually neurosis.
They have some sort of metaphorical bullet lodged near their heart, just waiting for a slight move which will end it all! Thus, the overwhelming feeling of incipient failure, and apprehension. And, recognizing their own weakness, they lash out at those willing to depend on themselves.

Think about it...Liberals and Democrats revel over getting Americans to make concessions, accommodate and FUND the world at the expense of their livelihoods, cash and quality of life....The craziest element is that so many Americans take pride and smile over taking it up the ass for the worlds filth.
How do trends such as this grow legs?

Forum List

Back