Are Democrats Destroying California?

The hyperbole is a sign of desperation.
OMG, CA is a shithole.
I LOVE seeing you clowns get triggered.

Ive lived in California most of my life and I've witnessed the decline. Democrats have no one else to blame. They have mostly been in charge. Sure, relatively its STILL a great place to live, because it used to be a Fantastic place to live.
You cant convince me otherwise. Ive seen SF turn to shit. much much much more dangerous place to live as well as all the other cities.
You cant explain why people are leaving can you? We have the best weather, a beautiful ocean, it should be the ideal place to start a business! but many businesses are giving up and shut down because of loss due to crime. It's been a leadership problem going back years of Democrat policies and now we are reaping the results.

Ive lived in California most of my life and I've witnessed the decline. Democrats have no one else to blame. They have mostly been in charge. Sure, relatively its STILL a great place to live, because it used to be a Fantastic place to live.
You cant convince me otherwise. Ive seen SF turn to shit. much much much more dangerous place to live as well as all the other cities.
You cant explain why people are leaving can you? We have the best weather, a beautiful ocean, it should be the ideal place to start a business! but many businesses are giving up and shut down because of loss due to crime. It's been a leadership problem going back years of Democrat policies and now we are reaping the results.
i agree...i lived there for 50 years....my biggest complaint is the quality of life has gone down for many....to many dam people....even on Sundays the freeways are backed up...

dimocraps destroy EVERYTHING they touch, control or take over -- Journalism, Movies, Academia, Unions, Disney, Cities and Entire States... Everything they touch turns to shit. Everything.

If it were one thing, one time, it would be a coincidence but it's everything every time.

They are a disease. And so are their diseased voters. Every.Last.One.of.Them.

Face it, people. Joe Biden didn't ride into town on top of a Panzer. Neither did Hochul, or Newsom or any of the total scum running so many governments. Some of them actually won elections fair and square (current POTUS excluded)

There have always been and there will always be people like Biden, Fetterman, Newsom, Whitmer etc, etc ad nauseam.

The difference is -- In the old days they stayed in petty politics usually in the South, Appalachia or they were no higher up than Dog Catcher or picking up the dog shit in the Parks.

Now -- They're running things. And it shows. The sad part is the people that vote for them. Not that scumbag politicians exist, that they get votes. And often enough to win fairly

Idiot loser still thinks every immigrant, legal or illegal, is from Mexico. Yes, he's that stupid.

Earlier on Saturday, a smuggler in El Paso at the Yselta Port of Entry tried to flee the scene. The result was a massive car accident in which three people were killed. The smuggler survived and was taken into custody by police.

Like I said, Newsom, Nazi Pelousy, Adam Schitt-for-brains (the lyingest scumbag in human history) didn't ride into town on Panzers.

RULE #13: All original posts posed as a question are always correctly answered “NO”.

And just like that the left loves them some income inequality….they’ll even brag about it.
Oh, so when I say the tax brackets should increase as income increases, you believe that is me "loving the current high levels of income inequality"

If I make $182K per year and the other guy makes $5 million per year, we will each pay the exact same amount of FIT on that first $182K, the High earner will just pay at a higher level for the money made above that $182K.

You agree with that ^^^^ ?

Oh, so when I say the tax brackets should increase as income increases, you believe that is me "loving the current high levels of income inequality"

If I make $182K per year and the other guy makes $5 million per year, we will each pay the exact same amount of FIT on that first $182K, the High earner will just pay at a higher level for the money made above that $182K.

You agree with that ^^^^ ?

It’s already exactly as you stated?

Earlier on Saturday, a smuggler in El Paso at the Yselta Port of Entry tried to flee the scene. The result was a massive car accident in which three people were killed. The smuggler survived and was taken into custody by police.

And hopefully the scumbag gets the book thrown at him full on. What does that have to do with Loser being a cowardly LOSER?

The hyperbole is a sign of desperation.
OMG, CA is a shithole.
I LOVE seeing you clowns get triggered..
Maybe its true slick.
1697391347211.png
1697391199416.png

1697391404164.png

1697391318606.png

1697391279542.png

1697391250347.png

1697391166410.png

And hopefully the scumbag gets the book thrown at him full on. What does that have to do with Loser being a cowardly LOSER?
(watch this weak-ass cowardly avoidance technique folks)
Hey Unkotare….have illegal immigrants from our south improved Mexifornia or are they part of the root cause for it’s degradation?

The question is not "are Democrats destroying California" but "how come we let the Democrats destroy California".

That ship has already sailed.

California use to be the Golden State when Conservatives had control of the government. Then they let in all the Illegals and had lax voter ID and the Illegals voted Democrat welfare and the state went to shit.

It now leads the nation in most debt, highest taxes, worst schools, most poverty, most homelessness, highest rents and is right up there in most crime.
No doubt Calif is a mess, Some blame on mother nature, much more on politicians,
Some of the worst messes started when REGAN was the governor of Calif.
There is of course plenty of blame to be shared, Our divided Nation is going down the drain.
Winning by telling enough lies, will ALWAYS end up being a bad thing for our country.

No doubt Calif is a mess, Some blame on mother nature, much more on politicians,
There is of course plenty of blame to be shared, Our divided Nation is going down the drain.
Winning by telling enough lies, will ALWAYS end up being a bad thing for our country.
That is bullshit.

When Reagan was Governor California was a great place to live, the economy was booming and people were streaming into the State.

Now there are about a thousand middle class people leaving the state every day. The state is turning into a shithole.

Nature has nothing to do with it. It is incompetent screwed up priority Democrat leadership.

Have illegal immigrants from our south improved Mexifornia or are they part of the root cause for it’s degradation?

You are mostly right,
explain why working together to improve, would not be better? instead of just bashing & blaming EVERY problem on one political party

Forum List

Back