Are Democrats actually prepared to shut down AMERICAN services to serve FOREIGNERS?

...They do have public opinion on their side. Just about everyone wants amnesty for the Dreamers. Including the Emperor!...
Is there a reliable opinion poll on whether shutting down the Federal government in support of Dreamers is an acceptable tactic to the American People?

Link, please.

There is actually enough support in the House by both Republicans and Democrats to approve a bill granting amnesty to the Dreamers.

The Tard Herd's propaganda outlets are keeping this a secret from their piss drinkers.

The only thing stopping amnesty for Dreamers is the Hastert Rule. Which isn't even an actual rule. It is an unwritten rule.

The GOP leadership uses it whenever they find themselves in direct conflict with the Will of the American People.

They are using the Hastert Rule in order to get their way so they can borrow more money from China.

Spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend. That's what Republicans do. Spend, spend, spend, spend.

And now the Democrats have them over a barrel because they spend so goddam much.

Please quit smoking Crack. The Dems added 11 Trillion to the debt in 8 years.

President Trump slowed that spending, to just 1 trillion over the next 10 years, and if things go the right way, he may be able to eliminate that too.

President Trump has actually cut spending.

AND DACA costs a lot of money to house, support feed and take care of these Illegals. Let the EO expire.
Trump added $666 billion to the debt last year.

Not to mention the $1.5 trillion stimulus he added to the debt.

I can't believe you are so retarded that you can't see the obvious fact we wouldn't be faced with a shutdown if Trump and the GOP want to spend even more than they are taking in!

DUH!
What they knew and when they knew it. (-: Actually, all it is about is they have to deflect from Trump's blowing up the deal. Nothing can be the Orange Orb's fault. So it's dems fault for liking "brown people" and Obama's fault for running up a deficit. Neither of which are really relevant. We had negotiations where the gop asked the dems "whatta want for a long term debt deal? Don't make it something we can't give ya." Cohen was in on it, Munchkin was in on it, McConnell was in on it, Schumer was too ... and the Donald pulled the rug out at the last minute when Miller told him the base wasn't ok.
Nothing like giving nothing to trump. They all forgot trump won. LOL. Funny you’re a leftist yes fk! Fk them all and the illegals. Ask me if I actually care. I piss on them

Shutdown looms as Republicans seek short-term spending deal for government

Chances of a government shutdown grew Monday as Republicans concluded that they would be unable to reach a long-term spending accord by the Friday deadline. GOP leaders are now turning to a short-term funding measure in hopes of keeping agencies open while talks continue, but Democratic leaders say they are unlikely to support any deal that does not protect young illegal immigrants.

TA-DAAAAAA!

Remind me, why is it important we "protect young ILLEGAL immigrants"?

Shutdown looms as Republicans seek short-term spending deal for government

Chances of a government shutdown grew Monday as Republicans concluded that they would be unable to reach a long-term spending accord by the Friday deadline. GOP leaders are now turning to a short-term funding measure in hopes of keeping agencies open while talks continue, but Democratic leaders say they are unlikely to support any deal that does not protect young illegal immigrants.

TA-DAAAAAA!

Remind me, why is it important we "protect young ILLEGAL immigrants"?
Cause they’re smarter and better than Americans. In other words, we’re the actual shitholes. And those assholes aren’t afraid to rub that in our faces

With only 10% of Americans wanting to deport the DACA 'kids',

the Democrats overwhelmingly have public opinion on their side if they draw a line in the sand over DACA.
Who won and why? You’re an idiot

Looks like a terribly stupid strategy to me.
Placing the needs of illegals above those of actual American citizens...

DACA children are not foreigners.
Haha yes, they are. Not one of them was born here. Some might have come as very small children while others got here recently as teenagers. Either way THEY ARE FOREIGNERS and you are an idiot

Looks like a terribly stupid strategy to me.
Placing the needs of illegals above those of actual American citizens...
The left have always hated America.

Just call America the greatest nation and watch them explode.
Because of our liberal Constitution, not because of the allegedly conservative right wing.
You mean the Constitution written by God fearing men who put religious liberty and small limited government as their foundation?
Yeah, you know the ones; they did not have alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror and claim they were for "small government".

America is a great nation. Always has been. That’s how I feel. You voted for a guy whose campaign slogan was “Make America Great Again”. So, we know how he and you feel about America.

America is a great nation. Always has been. That’s how I feel. You voted for a guy whose campaign slogan was “Make America Great Again”. So, we know how he and you feel about America.
Exactly, trashed by obummer. Now it is slowly becoming great again. Trump has undone so much to return to greatness. You should actually read about it.

Exactly, trashed by obummer. Now it is slowly becoming great again. Trump has undone so much to return to greatness. You should actually read about it.
You should go fuck yourself

You should go fuck yourself
How?

Forum List

Back