Are Black people more racist than white people, Why?

Racism in general has become explosive since Obama became the president, in my opinion, and blacks in general have become more racist since they feel empowered by his attainment of this powerful position.

Are you fucking kidding me? Honest to gawd, you think that?

Are you fucking kidding me? Happened right here on this board. Started immediately after the election. There's no "thinking it" it happened. With the "sit down and stfu, white people don't count, you lost, we won, old white people are dying off, latinos and blacks will brown up America,, "white people and the gop are irrelevant." .. yep, race relations are worse since he took office and told us we could ride but we'd have to sit in da back.. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you saying that Whites are soon to be the minority in this country??

Hmm, wouldn't that make it harder for Blacks to use the 'minority' card to get what they want?

;)

I would say the main reason why we have more racists blacks in America today is Slavery, and continued white discrimination of blacks, with regards to employment, housing, how blacks are treated in the Judicial system here in America.

There are many black churches, that you won't see any whites going to, there are all black upper class neighborhoods in Atlanta GA, that whites can't even move into, the list goes on and on.
And it seems to be getting worse, not better. Blacks self segregate more so than whites.
And as the economy gets worse, this black racism is blaiming whites for the economic downturn.

White people, for the most part, wouldn't go to a black church because its interactive, and that's uncomfortable for most of us who were pinched and kicked as children to make sure we sat down and shut up.

Meanwhile, we got the same treatment to make sure we stayed awake....

Not true, there are many White churches that are interactive and not so boring you feel like falling asleep. Pentecostal churches would be one type that is VERY interactive.

Whites do not go to Black churches because they will get scolding looks from the hypocrite Blacks that claim to be 'Christian'. I know, I have been there and seen it.

I would say the main reason why we have more racists blacks in America today is Slavery, and continued white discrimination of blacks, with regards to employment, housing, how blacks are treated in the Judicial system here in America.

There are many black churches, that you won't see any whites going to, there are all black upper class neighborhoods in Atlanta GA, that whites can't even move into, the list goes on and on.
And it seems to be getting worse, not better. Blacks self segregate more so than whites.
And as the economy gets worse, this black racism is blaiming whites for the economic downturn.

White people, for the most part, wouldn't go to a black church because its interactive, and that's uncomfortable for most of us who were pinched and kicked as children to make sure we sat down and shut up.

Not true, there are many White churches that are interactive and not so boring you feel like falling asleep. Pentecostal churches would be one type that is VERY interactive.

Whites do not go to Black churches because they will get scolding looks from the hypocrite Blacks that claim to be 'Christian'. I know, I have been there and seen it.

Were your feelings hurt?

How do you know black church is "interactive?"

I was lucky enough to spend many drunken weekends at my best friends moms house. That woman got up long before the rest of us to cook breakfast, start dinner, and head off to church for the day. Her kids told me about church. I got smacked for not getting a plate.

I let my kids eat out of the pot. With their fingers. No disrespect intended...we're simply heathens. I loved the shit out of her, and all of her family. I never felt so...blessed, or loved, as when I was with them.

My grandmother did this, so did my husband's. He is always very proud when he talks about his grandmother and her ways.

So it is not just a 'Black' thing. ;)

Were your feelings hurt?

lol, no.

I was just trying to correct her on her lie. ;)

Slavery has been over for quite a while. Maybe it's time for you idiots to get over it.

Oh sure "just get over it", its always easy for some one white to say to black people
"Just Get over Slavery" When white people are the ones that have reaped , and continue to reape the benefits from many years of Black forced and unpaid free labor.

While many blacks are unemployed or live from paycheck to paycheck, or just live in abject poverty.!!

Sure Lonestar slave master decendent, just get over it , White massa made a little mistake
by enslaving us , not wanting to pay us any reparations.!!
While white people all continue to live high on the Hog!!
Pay back is a bitch I tell all you whites!.

Excuse me, but Whites do not reap the benefits from slavery. There is nothing today that has anything to do with what happened then.

Also, Blacks are not the only ones who live from paycheck to paycheck or in abject poverty. There are many Whites that live this way too, I do. In Fact, there are many Blacks where I live that have 2011 vehicles and each year they get a new one. So you can not use that to say Blacks are worse off than Whites. Not all Whites live 'high on the hog', and not all Blacks live in poverty.

Also, like I said before, NO Black has any right to blame any White for slavery today. The Whites today had no influence on what happened then. Whites should not have to pay Blacks anything. YOU have never been enslaved so YOU have no right to 'pay back' any White for something they didn't do.

So you have nothing to 'get over' because YOU have no idea of what it was like. Nor dose any White have any idea what it is like to own slaves. Stop living in the past (a past you have no idea about) and start stepping up and doing what it takes to get somewhere in life. Stop making excuses and playing the victim card.

Slavery has been over for quite a while. Maybe it's time for you idiots to get over it.

Oh sure "just get over it", its always easy for some one white to say to black people
"Just Get over Slavery" When white people are the ones that have reaped , and continue to reape the benefits from many years of Black forced and unpaid free labor.

While many blacks are unemployed or live from paycheck to paycheck, or just live in abject poverty.!!

Sure Lonestar slave master decendent, just get over it , White massa made a little mistake

Excuse me, but Whites do not reap the benefits from slavery. There is nothing today that has anything to do with what happened then.

Also, Blacks are not the only ones who live from paycheck to paycheck or in abject poverty. There are many Whites that live this way too, I do. In Fact, there are many Blacks where I live that have 2011 vehicles and each year they get a new one. So you can not use that to say Blacks are worse off than Whites. Not all Whites live 'high on the hog', and not all Blacks live in poverty.

Also, like I said before, NO Black has any right to blame any White for slavery today. The Whites today had no influence on what happened then. Whites should not have to pay Blacks anything. YOU have never been enslaved so YOU have no right to 'pay back' any White for something they didn't do.

So you have nothing to 'get over' because YOU have no idea of what it was like. Nor dose any White have any idea what it is like to own slaves. Stop living in the past (a past you have no idea about) and start stepping up and doing what it takes to get somewhere in life. Stop making excuses and playing the victim card.

How convienient, so you have just absolved all white people from any resititution that is owed to black Americans from years of slavery, according to your logic.

Greatest thread ever.

I started a thread about this when I first started posting on msg boards years ago.

I believe that most of the racism in the black community is taught, not by whites, but other blacks, and most of it in church, or movies and film. I bring the subject up every year during Black History month.

How convienient, so you have just absolved all white people from any resititution that is owed to black Americans from years of slavery, according to your logic.

Find someone who was a slave and make his master pay him back wages. Otherwise, leave the rest of us alone.

I was asking myself this question the other day. "Are Black people more racists than white people, Why"?

I would have to say many years of bad experiences with whites in general could be one
of the main reasons why some blacks have developed a very strong racists attitude when
it comes to white people.

Are there any other reasons some of you USMB posters can think of.?
There is no question that the inhuman cruelties of slavery and subsequent generations of abuse during Jim Crow segregation have imparted cause for varying levels of Black hostility toward Whites. In my own observation over the years, that hostility ranges in intensity from casual resentment to virulent hatred.

While this hostility is understandable its consequence has been the commencement of a cycle of racial antagonism that will linger for many generations if not forever. In addition to the toxic influences of White-Black/Black-White racism, a less dynamic but significantly aggravating effect is the emergence of a category of Blacks who tend to blame their innate personal shortcomings on White racism.

In my own experience the effect of this collective antagonism has led to my keeping a cautious distance from Black people whose disposition I'm not sure of. I have met Blacks, both men and women, whose life experiences have left them paranoid, distrustful of and hostile toward Whites so they are frequently angered by imagined offenses. Some even apppear to be looking for a reason to react angrily.

Another common source of antagonism is White "limousine liberals" who pretend, even to themselves, to be color blind but who carefully avoid any close and meaningful social contact with Blacks. These duplicitous fakers are the cause of much distrust and resentment of Whites by Blacks.

Last edited:
I was asking myself this question the other day. "Are Black people more racists than white people, Why"?

I would have to say many years of bad experiences with whites in general could be one
of the main reasons why some blacks have developed a very strong racists attitude when

Racists, of whom I am one, believe their race is superior to other races, ergo, blacks can never be considered to be racists because as ignorant as most of them are, they still sense their inferiority to the white man, and this is what enrages them - knowing they are not as advanced as their former owners - and therefore resent any actions from the white man, whether the white be liberal or conservative.

The black man is brought up by his people hating the white man because he is told from infancy that whites are responsible for dragging them out of their Edenic paradise in Africa and bringing them to America to be housed, clothed, fed and given health care in return for their labor. Today, they are the most wealthy and healthy blacks on earth, but they still resent their good luck in being brought here to have the opportunity to become millionaires in many different ways through their own efforts.

They have seen white America elect one of their own to the highest office in the land, yet still roam the streets looking for whites to victimize in any way possible, including horrible murders and torture of innocent, white, young people such as the young white couple that was kidnaped, beaten, tortured, raped, poisoned, dismembered, burnt and stowed in a garbage can in Knoxville, Tenn. recently.

Yes, I am a racist, because I believe the deeds of my forebears tremendously outshine those of other races, not because I hate anyone. I don't hate rattlesnakes, rats, alligators, etc., but I do think I am superior to them, and try to avoid them because their culture is so alien to mine.

Last edited:

IF not, then the Civil War and decades of the "Great Society" and other welfare should.

In truth i believe that any actions taken to " make up" for racism from far ago in the past merely strengths it. What people throughout this post have beensaying is true. The black youth is not learning to blame white people through person experience but because whitepeople keep telling them sorry. Their really appears to be only two options. Either everyone get over what happened do we still hate the romans for conquering europe and enslaving it? No. So everyone either needs to get over it or if black people continue to hate white people then they can go to africa.

What black person today needs or deserves restitution from slavery?

What we need to stop racism is the DESIRE to stop it. That's all folks. Am I the same as all white people? No. Do I hate them for it? No. So why should I hate all black people? Doesn't make sense, does it?

It's as simple as deciding to experience something with someone before making a judgment about whether you like them or not. Just that easy and I'm no rocket scientist.

There is no question that the inhuman cruelties of slavery and subsequent generations of abuse during Jim Crow segregation have imparted cause for varying levels of Black hostility toward Whites. In my own observation over the years, that hostility ranges in intensity from casual resentment to virulent hatred.

While this hostility is understandable its consequence has been the commencement of a cycle of racial antagonism that will linger for many generations if not forever. In addition to the toxic influences of White-Black/Black-White racism, a less dynamic but significantly aggravating effect is the emergence of a category of Blacks who tend to blame their innate personal shortcomings on White racism.

In my own experience the effect of this collective antagonism has led to my keeping a cautious distance from Black people whose disposition I'm not sure of. I have met Blacks, both men and women, whose life experiences have left them paranoid, distrustful of and hostile toward Whites so they are frequently angered by imagined offenses. Some even apppear to be looking for a reason to react angrily.

Another common source of antagonism is White "limousine liberals" who pretend, even to themselves, to be color blind but who carefully avoid any close and meaningful social contact with Blacks. These duplicitous fakers are the cause of much distrust and resentment of Whites by Blacks.

The fakers are liberals with good intentions but no commitment. Blacks are led by a collective that believes in stereotypes that says whites hate them for the color of their skin, not for their actions, when in fact their own hatred is being reflected back at them.

Last edited:

Yes this is exactly what I am saying. If you have any evidence to disprove it, please show it. Otherwise stop blaming White Americans for the slavery of Blacks that BLACKS started and still practice.

Black Americans today are not due any restitution from white slave owners and slaves do not owe the slave traders for their passage over here.

Why do fail to mention the numerous black slave owners?

Racism in general has become explosive since Obama became the president, in my opinion, and blacks in general have become more racist since they feel empowered by his attainment of this powerful position.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWHKhyQoaIo]YouTube - Young Jeezy Ft. Nas - My President Is Black [UnOfficial Video][/ame]

Wow... really?

Are you fucking kidding me? Happened right here on this board. Started immediately after the election. There's no "thinking it" it happened. With the "sit down and stfu, white people don't count, you lost, we won, old white people are dying off, latinos and blacks will brown up America,, "white people and the gop are irrelevant." .. yep, race relations are worse since he took office and told us we could ride but we'd have to sit in da back.. :lol::lol::lol:

Dude you must be black to even think that. One them people down to the south of us now make up aleast 1 6th of everyone. Mexacans are going to take over not blacks.....and to tell you the truth I'm white an Id rather have the them take of the ether of us .

Forum List

Back