Are Black people more racist than white people, Why?

I was asking myself this question the other day. "Are Black people more racists than white people, Why"?

I would have to say many years of bad experiences with whites in general could be one
of the main reasons why some blacks have developed a very strong racists attitude when
it comes to white people.

Are there any other reasons some of you USMB posters can think of.?

Racism in general has become explosive since Obama became the president, in my opinion, and blacks in general have become more racist since they feel empowered by his attainment of this powerful position.

Are you fucking kidding me? Honest to gawd, you think that?
Deys all uppity.

Racism in general has become explosive since Obama became the president, in my opinion, and blacks in general have become more racist since they feel empowered by his attainment of this powerful position.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWHKhyQoaIo]YouTube - Young Jeezy Ft. Nas - My President Is Black [UnOfficial Video][/ame]

LMAO this is a rap song, how does that show everyone feels this way?

I would say the main reason why we have more racists blacks in America today is Slavery, and continued white discrimination of blacks, with regards to employment, housing, how blacks are treated in the Judicial system here in America.

There are many black churches, that you won't see any whites going to, there are all black upper class neighborhoods in Atlanta GA, that whites can't even move into, the list goes on and on.
And it seems to be getting worse, not better. Blacks self segregate more so than whites.
And as the economy gets worse, this black racism is blaiming whites for the economic downturn.

I would say the main reason why we have more racists blacks in America today is Slavery, and continued white discrimination of blacks, with regards to employment, housing, how blacks are treated in the Judicial system here in America.

There are many black churches, that you won't see any whites going to, there are all black upper class neighborhoods in Atlanta GA, that whites can't even move into, the list goes on and on.
And it seems to be getting worse, not better. Blacks self segregate more so than whites.
And as the economy gets worse, this black racism is blaiming whites for the economic downturn.

Slavery has been over for quite a while. Maybe it's time for you idiots to get over it.

I never really had anything aginst WHITE PEOPLE until I'd known enough of them long enough to see them for what they really are.

Blacks on the other hand I have almost nothing against.

Of course, the fact that I don't really know any Black people, anymore, might be the reason for that, too.

Familiarity breeds contempt, folks.

I was asking myself this question the other day. "Are Black people more racists than white people, Why"?

I would have to say many years of bad experiences with whites in general could be one
of the main reasons why some blacks have developed a very strong racists attitude when
it comes to white people.

Are there any other reasons some of you USMB posters can think of.?

Are you fucking kidding me? Happened right here on this board. Started immediately after the election. There's no "thinking it" it happened. With the "sit down and stfu, white people don't count, you lost, we won, old white people are dying off, latinos and blacks will brown up America,, "white people and the gop are irrelevant." .. yep, race relations are worse since he took office and told us we could ride but we'd have to sit in da back.. :lol::lol::lol:

makes sense, blaming others for your shortcomings becomes habitual.

DAYum, and I used to like him.

It isn't that he doesn't make some valid points. Its that the same points can be made for poor, drug and alcohol addicted white people in the same neighborhoods he's ranting about.

And you know what? As far as image is concerned, it IS the media that drives those images. Chris Rock, in his stand up, CONTRIBUTED to the problem, rather than to the solution. And shame the fuck on him for it too.

It isn't that he doesn't make some valid points. Its that the same points can be made for poor, drug and alcohol addicted white people in the same neighborhoods he's ranting about.

And you know what? As far as image is concerned, it IS the media that drives those images. Chris Rock, in his stand up, CONTRIBUTED to the problem, rather than to the solution. And shame the fuck on him for it too.

Chris Rock cares about his wallet, nothing else.

White people, for the most part, wouldn't go to a black church because its interactive, and that's uncomfortable for most of us who were pinched and kicked as children to make sure we sat down and shut up.

Meanwhile, we got the same treatment to make sure we stayed awake....

White people, for the most part, wouldn't go to a black church because its interactive, and that's uncomfortable for most of us who were pinched and kicked as children to make sure we sat down and shut up.

52nd Street doesn't know what hes talking about, white people can and do go to predominantly black churches, theres no problem with it.

How do you know black church is "interactive?"

I guess so. Seen his movie, I Think I love my wife? The end spectrums of stereotypes of a black female, from long suffering (preferred) to whore (knows what she wants and asks for it). He's trapped in the Madonna/whore complex. Or hes perpetuating it on purpose.

I guess so. Seen his movie, I Think I love my wife? The end spectrums of stereotypes of a black female, from long suffering (preferred) to whore (knows what she wants and asks for it). He's trapped in the Madonna/whore complex. Or hes perpetuating it on purpose.

I have seen the movie, didn't particularly care for it but Kerry Washington was smoking hot in that movie, the problems Chris's character had in that movie happen to everyone regardless of color.

:eusa_eh:

So...what's the problem?

I was lucky enough to spend many drunken weekends at my best friends moms house. That woman got up long before the rest of us to cook breakfast, start dinner, and head off to church for the day. Her kids told me about church. I got smacked for not getting a plate.

I let my kids eat out of the pot. With their fingers. No disrespect intended...we're simply heathens. I loved the shit out of her, and all of her family. I never felt so...blessed, or loved, as when I was with them.

I have seen the movie, didn't particularly care for it but Kerry Washington was smoking hot in that movie, the problems Chris's character had in that movie happen to everyone regardless of color.

Oh, hell yes, they DO. Thing is, when a BLACK movie is made, the issues are assumed to BE black.

I was lucky enough to spend many drunken weekends at my best friends moms house. That woman got up long before the rest of us to cook breakfast, start dinner, and head off to church for the day. Her kids told me about church. I got smacked for not getting a plate.

I let my kids eat out of the pot. With their fingers. No disrespect intended...we're simply heathens. I loved the shit out of her, and all of her family. I never felt so...blessed, or loved, as when I was with them.

How do you know that it wasn't just this one church that was "interactive?"

Oh, hell yes, they DO. Thing is, when a BLACK movie is made, the issues are assumed to BE black.

Hell Kerry Washingtons character was smoking hot, I think even an Alien would be tempted to have sex with her.:eek:

How do you know that it wasn't just this one church that was "interactive?"

Baptist. And fuck, I'm 48. What are the odds?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back