Are Black people more racist than white people, Why?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I was asking myself this question the other day. "Are Black people more racists than white people, Why"?

I would have to say many years of bad experiences with whites in general could be one
of the main reasons why some blacks have developed a very strong racists attitude when
it comes to white people.

Are there any other reasons some of you USMB posters can think of.?

I can think of one.

They are being raised to be that way by other Blacks constantly telling them how Blacks were treated by Whites for only a short period of time instead of telling them how Blacks treated and still treat other Blacks today. They do not leave well enough alone and fill their children's heads with only part of the past.

Just to let you know (and others). I will not be able to respond in the next 3 days, so if you respond to me it may be awhile before I can get back to you.

racist? - depends on how you define racist.

but blacks are the most racially fixated and racially consumed group. is there any subject that blacks dont look at through racially coloured glasses?

I was asking myself this question the other day. "Are Black people more racists than white people, Why"?

I would have to say many years of bad experiences with whites in general could be one
of the main reasons why some blacks have developed a very strong racists attitude when

Simple.

Racism = Ignorance = Undereducated

Black Undereducated > White Undereducated

Black Ignorance > White Ignorance

Balck Racism > White Racism
Black Student College Graduation Rates Inch Higher But the Large Racial Gap Persists

Are Black people more racist than white people, Why?

The fact that you couched this question in the way you did pretty much answers your question.

I can think of one.

They are being raised to be that way by other Blacks constantly telling them how Blacks were treated by Whites for only a short period of time instead of telling them how Blacks treated and still treat other Blacks today. They do not leave well enough alone and fill their children's heads with only part of the past.

Just to let you know (and others). I will not be able to respond in the next 3 days, so if you respond to me it may be awhile before I can get back to you.

Short period of time? child you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.:eusa_hand:

I would have to say many years of bad experiences with blacks in general could be one of the main reasons why some whites have developed very strong racist attitudes when it comes to black people.

I think "how come" is a more specific question than "why." "Why" is sort of generic, and could include all sorts of un thought of throughput, where "how come" specifically asks the specific genesis of the tude. Like, HOW did YOU come to this opinion or feeling...

Racism in general has become explosive since Obama became the president, in my opinion, and blacks in general have become more racist since they feel empowered by his attainment of this powerful position.

Racism in general has become explosive since Obama became the president, in my opinion, and blacks in general have become more racist since they feel empowered by his attainment of this powerful position.

Are you fucking kidding me? Honest to gawd, you think that?

Yes they are and you should know why you racist puke!

Are you fucking kidding me? Honest to gawd, you think that?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWHKhyQoaIo]YouTube - Young Jeezy Ft. Nas - My President Is Black [UnOfficial Video][/ame]

Forum List

Back