Are Black people more racist than white people, Why?

Are you fucking kidding me? Honest to gawd, you think that?

Are you fucking kidding me? Happened right here on this board. Started immediately after the election. There's no "thinking it" it happened. With the "sit down and stfu, white people don't count, you lost, we won, old white people are dying off, latinos and blacks will brown up America,, "white people and the gop are irrelevant." .. yep, race relations are worse since he took office and told us we could ride but we'd have to sit in da back.. :lol::lol::lol:

Dude you must be black to even think that. One them people down to the south of us now make up aleast 1 6th of everyone. Mexacans are going to take over not blacks.....and to tell you the truth I'm white an Id rather have the them take of the ether of us .

huh?

I would say the main reason why we have more racists blacks in America today is Slavery, and continued white discrimination of blacks, with regards to employment, housing, how blacks are treated in the Judicial system here in America.

There are many black churches, that you won't see any whites going to, there are all black upper class neighborhoods in Atlanta GA, that whites can't even move into, the list goes on and on.
And it seems to be getting worse, not better. Blacks self segregate more so than whites.
And as the economy gets worse, this black racism is blaiming whites for the economic downturn.

Slavery has been over for quite a while. Maybe it's time for you idiots to get over it.

Oh sure "just get over it", its always easy for some one white to say to black people
"Just Get over Slavery" When white people are the ones that have reaped , and continue to reape the benefits from many years of Black forced and unpaid free labor.

While many blacks are unemployed or live from paycheck to paycheck, or just live in abject poverty.!!

Sure Lonestar slave master decendent, just get over it , White massa made a little mistake
by enslaving us , not wanting to pay us any reparations.!!
While white people all continue to live high on the Hog!!
Pay back is a bitch I tell all you whites!.

Dude dont even go there we do not owe you a god dame thing..we did not put you in slavery it's 2011 and there are people of all races that live pay check to pay check just some of us white and black have alot of money and it's because they stop thinking that whites owe them something because you know they don't...for you to even say that makes you racist

Last edited:
Are you fucking kidding me? Happened right here on this board. Started immediately after the election. There's no "thinking it" it happened. With the "sit down and stfu, white people don't count, you lost, we won, old white people are dying off, latinos and blacks will brown up America,, "white people and the gop are irrelevant." .. yep, race relations are worse since he took office and told us we could ride but we'd have to sit in da back.. :lol::lol::lol:

Dude you must be black to even think that. One them people down to the south of us now make up aleast 1 6th of everyone. Mexacans are going to take over not blacks.....and to tell you the truth I'm white an Id rather have the them take of the ether of us .

Never mind I changed my mind I don't even want to get involved with this

Last edited:
You can't be serious!

Are you that fucking stupid?

Do you honestly think cotton pickers is what made America the greatest industrialized nation?

You might want to check your facts.

Cotton, and then the White man creation of the Cotton Gin, combined with the money
that they were making from the sale of cotton all over the world, jump started the industrial
revolution in America. This is stated in many of the history books I read in High school
and Junior High school.

I don't know what they taught you in school but cotton is not what built this nation. Fact is cotton didn't become the major crop on southern plantations til after 1850 with the invention of the cotton gin and continued to be a lead crop up until 1950's, long after slavery was abolished.

Wheat, tobaccco, sugar cane along with cotton were all major cash crops in colonial and antebellum times (along with rice and indigo) . The industrial revolution is what really helped this nation become the greatest nation in the world, not cotton.

You can't be serious!

Are you that fucking stupid?

Do you honestly think cotton pickers is what made America the greatest industrialized nation?

You might want to check your facts.

Cotton, and then the White man creation of the Cotton Gin, combined with the money
that they were making from the sale of cotton all over the world, jump started the industrial
revolution in America. This is stated in many of the history books I read in High school
and Junior High school.

Not everything taught in school is the truth. ;)

Especially during Black History Month.

Last edited:
I am Black and I don't want a White man giving me anything! I work for what I need and want which is what my parents taught me b/c they also worked all of their lives as well. My mother picked cotten in Alabama and she never asked to be compensated for it, so why should I?

Forum List

Back