Are Black people more racist than white people, Why?

I was lucky enough to spend many drunken weekends at my best friends moms house. That woman got up long before the rest of us to cook breakfast, start dinner, and head off to church for the day. Her kids told me about church. I got smacked for not getting a plate.

I let my kids eat out of the pot. With their fingers. No disrespect intended...we're simply heathens. I loved the shit out of her, and all of her family. I never felt so...blessed, or loved, as when I was with them.

How do you know that it wasn't just this one church that was "interactive?"

Baptist. And fuck, I'm 48. What are the odds?

Not sure, however it is highly prejudice to base one's opinion of ALL black churches on second hand experience with people from ONE black church.

My guess is its a White thing.:razz:

I have seen the movie, didn't particularly care for it but Kerry Washington was smoking hot in that movie, the problems Chris's character had in that movie happen to everyone regardless of color.

Oh, hell yes, they DO. Thing is, when a BLACK movie is made, the issues are assumed to BE black.

Hell Kerry Washingtons character was smoking hot, I think even an Alien would be tempted to have sex with her.:eek:

Shes beautiful! But she's written as a round heels looking after a married man with no conscience about it at all. The whore to the wife's (also hot, but written as a preachy, clingy, harpy bitch) Madonna.

How do you know that it wasn't just this one church that was "interactive?"

Baptist. And fuck, I'm 48. What are the odds?

Not sure, however it is highly prejudice to base one's opinion of ALL black churches on second hand experience with people from ONE black church.

My guess is its a White thing.:razz:

Samson, honestly, and I say this with much love, but you're an asshole.

I would say the main reason why we have more racists blacks in America today is Slavery, and continued white discrimination of blacks, with regards to employment, housing, how blacks are treated in the Judicial system here in America.

There are many black churches, that you won't see any whites going to, there are all black upper class neighborhoods in Atlanta GA, that whites can't even move into, the list goes on and on.
And it seems to be getting worse, not better. Blacks self segregate more so than whites.
And as the economy gets worse, this black racism is blaiming whites for the economic downturn.

Slavery has been over for quite a while. Maybe it's time for you idiots to get over it.

Oh sure "just get over it", its always easy for some one white to say to black people
"Just Get over Slavery" When white people are the ones that have reaped , and continue to reape the benefits from many years of Black forced and unpaid free labor.

While many blacks are unemployed or live from paycheck to paycheck, or just live in abject poverty.!!

Sure Lonestar slave master decendent, just get over it , White massa made a little mistake
by enslaving us , not wanting to pay us any reparations.!!
While white people all continue to live high on the Hog!!
Pay back is a bitch I tell all you whites!.

Oh sure "just get over it", its always easy for some one white to say to black people
"Just Get over Slavery" When white people are the ones that have reaped , and continue to reape the benefits from many years of Black forced and unpaid free labor.

While many blacks are unemployed or live from paycheck to paycheck, or just live in abject poverty.!!

Sure Lonestar slave master decendent, just get over it , White massa made a little mistake
Pay back is a bitch I tell all you whites!
While slavery should not be forgotten, it should not be a reason to hate the white people today who had NOTHING to do with it. Blacks also owned slaves, do you hate blacks for it? Whites also live in poverty. If everyone, all races included, would get off their lazy asses and make something of themselves, they would not live in poverty.

Last edited:
In the words of Chris Rock, you will never meet a more racist person than an old black man. While I understand that they may have gone through some very difficult times and a dark time of US history we made it through and righted the wrongs. That being said it is as if the younger black people feel like they have been wronged as well. Not sure where this is coming from. You have all gotten more hand ups and handouts than anyone in world history. The greatest thing to be right now in the workforce is a black women.

On a side note, why are all black people individually open to talk with a white person, calm, quiet, friendly. And when you get one maybe two other black people around they act like they don't know you and are the loudest people in the room.

I would say the main reason why we have more racists blacks in America today is Slavery, and continued white discrimination of blacks, with regards to employment, housing, how blacks are treated in the Judicial system here in America.

There are many black churches, that you won't see any whites going to, there are all black upper class neighborhoods in Atlanta GA, that whites can't even move into, the list goes on and on.
And it seems to be getting worse, not better. Blacks self segregate more so than whites.
And as the economy gets worse, this black racism is blaiming whites for the economic downturn.

Slavery has been over for quite a while. Maybe it's time for you idiots to get over it.

Tell me how white people, like myself, continue to reap benefits from slavery.

My ancestors arrived here in 1750 and have never owned slaves. I live high on the hog because I worked my ass off and earned everything I own.

You're a typical black, a perpetual victim, living in the past because you do not have the wherewithall to rise above your raisin' and make something of yourself.

Blame whitey for your laziness, blame whitey for your impoverished condition. You'll go to your grave blaming whitey and still waiting on reparations that will never happen.

You are one pathetic racist.

My ancestors arrived here in 1750 and have never owned slaves. I live high on the hog because I worked my ass off and earned everything I own.

You're a typical black, a perpetual victim, living in the past because you do not have the wherewithall to rise above your raisin' and make something of yourself.

Blame whitey for your laziness, blame whitey for your impoverished condition. You'll go to your grave blaming whitey and still waiting on reparations that will never happen.

America became an industrial powerhouse, as a direct result of shipping cotton picked for
free by black slaves, over to Europe.!
This money has been reinvested over many hundreds of years , and has made America one of the richest nations on the Earth.
Thats how you have reaped the benefits of Slavery.!!

Soon they'll be blamin' Mexi too. But they'll be right about that one.

America became an industrial powerhouse, as a direct result of shipping cotton picked for
This money has been reinvested over many hundreds of years , and has made America one of the richest nations on the Earth.

You can't be serious!

Are you that fucking stupid?

Do you honestly think cotton pickers is what made America the greatest industrialized nation?

You might want to check your facts.

If this is true, then ALL Americans are benefitting from slavery, not just whites.

You can't be serious!

Do you honestly think cotton pickers is what made America the greatest industrialized nation?

Cotton, and then the White man creation of the Cotton Gin, combined with the money
that they were making from the sale of cotton all over the world, jump started the industrial
revolution in America. This is stated in many of the history books I read in High school
and Junior High school.

yes

Black Democrats are separatists

BET
Black Congressional Caucus
Black Award shows
Naacp

and so on and on an don

if you looked in the mirror day after day and saw pure ugly and stupid-would you not also be pissed off?
they -in their dark hearts,know the truth.

You can't be serious!

Cotton, and then the White man creation of the Cotton Gin, combined with the money
that they were making from the sale of cotton all over the world, jump started the industrial
revolution in America. This is stated in many of the history books I read in High school
and Junior High school.

I don't know what they taught you in school but cotton is not what built this nation. Fact is cotton didn't become the major crop on southern plantations til after 1850 with the invention of the cotton gin and continued to be a lead crop up until 1950's, long after slavery was abolished.

Wheat, tobaccco, sugar cane along with cotton were all major cash crops in colonial and antebellum times. The industrial revolution is what really helped this nation become the greatest nation in the world, not cotton.

You need to go back to school.

I can think of one.

They are being raised to be that way by other Blacks constantly telling them how Blacks were treated by Whites for only a short period of time instead of telling them how Blacks treated and still treat other Blacks today. They do not leave well enough alone and fill their children's heads with only part of the past.

Just to let you know (and others). I will not be able to respond in the next 3 days, so if you respond to me it may be awhile before I can get back to you.

Short period of time? child you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.:eusa_hand:

Yes, I do. Blacks have had other Black slaves longer than any other group and some still do. Whites having Blacks as slaves WAS a short time when you consider how long Blacks have enslaved each other. Blacks only focus on what makes them look like a victim and that means keeping from teaching the true origins of their slavery history.

Though I do agree with your second half of the post (yes, I actually agreed with you :D ), I would have to disagree with the first. Discrimination against Blacks has completely flipped to discrimination against Whites in the workforce, and housing. You know, 'affirmative action'. ;)

And the Judicial system does not discriminate against Blacks. When a Black commits a crime, why would they look at all races to find the criminal? When a White commits a crime they do not look for a Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc... Racial profiling is NOT racist. It is a way of eliminating those they KNOW didn't do the crime. And once they are in prison, well, they did the crime so if they didn't want to live with what comes in a prison then they should not have done the crime.

Also, slavery has not been legal in this country for some time now. In fact, there is not even one Black that is still alive that was once enslaved in the U.S., as also slave owners. All ex-slaves and ex-slave owners have been dead and gone for a long time. NO Black has any right to be upset with any White for slavery today. Though it is part of our history, it is just that, HISTORY!! Blacks seem to be stuck in the past. It is only one way they keep themselves segregated from Whites. However, if Whites try to stay segregated from Blacks due to the abuse they receive from them because of the past it is considered racist by most.

You can't be serious!

and Junior High school.

Not everything taught in school is the truth. ;)

Forum List

Back