Are atheists destroying the US?

:) Although you won't be held to a standard of evidence that you never met? You homer wingers on each side are for grins and giggles. You are fun to watch stagger around. Relax, let it go, you will feel better.
What you find infuriating is that I hold your belief in the supernatural to the same standard as science.

Present your General Theory of Super-Magical Creation and we can submit it for peer review.

Sounds like she's read a great deal of scriptures. How arrogant of you to assume otherwise.
????....if she is so well read in it, why does she keep making so many obvious mistakes?.......

I don't know what you're talking about, since we always have to remind you of what's in your Bible.
I'm talking about how you and she are ignorant about what's in my Bible.....

Atheists, Agnostics Know More About Religion Than Religious
Survey Atheists Agnostics Know More About Religion Than Religious The Two-Way NPR

:) Although you won't be held to a standard of evidence that you never met? You homer wingers on each side are for grins and giggles. You are fun to watch stagger around. Relax, let it go, you will feel better.
What you find infuriating is that I hold your belief in the supernatural to the same standard as science.

Present your General Theory of Super-Magical Creation and we can submit it for peer review.
Your angst is showing, particularly when you are held to the scientific standard, by which you fail in disproving the existence of deity.

Sounds like she's read a great deal of scriptures. How arrogant of you to assume otherwise.
????....if she is so well read in it, why does she keep making so many obvious mistakes?.......

I don't know what you're talking about, since we always have to remind you of what's in your Bible.

Why is it that many atheists know more about the Bible than many self-described, devoted Christians

The Bible contains awful things, silly things, contradictory things, and downright stupid things- none of which ever get mentioned by their minister at Church.

So, most Christians only know a few nice passages here and there, and they just assume the rest of the book is just as nice.

When people actually read the thing they tend to realize that it is just the writings of primitive men, with their primitive understanding of the universe, and their rather primitive barbaric culture, and the god that they created to reflect those views of reality.

Fake christians are a far worse danger. They are like ISIS pretending to be Muslims
"Fake" christians is a matter
Hollie, you can't prove that God does not exist.

Period.

You will have to live with that all rational peoples know that.

The burden of proof isn't on her. It is on the individual making the positive statement. She doesn't have to prove God doesn't exist anymore than she would have to prove that the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. The lack of supporting evidence is enough to make the statement in an intellectually honest manner.
not true....if one says God does not exist it is actually a positive statement.....the fact that it is a negative belief does not make it a negative statement.......
like other angry, militant YEC'ists, you don't understand the concept of a positive claim requiring the burden of proof.
this from someone so fucking stupid she can't tell the difference between a young earther and someone who is not a young earther.......
When your views are consistently aligned with the YEC'ist cabal, that's what you become.
so in your studied opinion, when I say the earth is not young I am aligned with those who say the earth is young......yet people complain when I say atheists are irrational..........

Why is it that many atheists know more about the Bible than many self-described, devoted Christians
/shrugs.....I think its because the folks who are of the opinion that the atheists know more about the Bible are the atheists who know jack shit about the Bible......yourself prominently included.......

Your angst is showing, particularly when you are held to the scientific standard, by which you fail in disproving the existence of deity.
I have no more interest in disproving your polytheistic gawds than I do in disproving any other polytheistic gawds. Your gawds are disproven as other gawds are. Your gawds are as non-existent as all the other gawds. I understand that makes you incensed, but the ancient books you worship are not evidence of gawds. They're only evidence of tales and fables written by various human authors.

How desperate are you angry fundamentalists that your best argument for your gawds amounts to "but..... but..... but you can't disprove my gawds"

You still haven't disproved the disproof of your gawds.

Survey Atheists Agnostics Know More About Religion Than Religious The Two-Way NPR
silly survey......it assumes that Christians should know as much about Buddhism as they do about Christianity......I have taken it....I scored 100%.....how did you do?.....

Fake christians are a far worse danger. They are like ISIS pretending to be Muslims
The burden of proof isn't on her. It is on the individual making the positive statement. She doesn't have to prove God doesn't exist anymore than she would have to prove that the flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist. The lack of supporting evidence is enough to make the statement in an intellectually honest manner.
not true....if one says God does not exist it is actually a positive statement.....the fact that it is a negative belief does not make it a negative statement.......
like other angry, militant YEC'ists, you don't understand the concept of a positive claim requiring the burden of proof.
this from someone so fucking stupid she can't tell the difference between a young earther and someone who is not a young earther.......
When your views are consistently aligned with the YEC'ist cabal, that's what you become.
so in your studied opinion, when I say the earth is not young I am aligned with those who say the earth is young......yet people complain when I say atheists are irrational..........
Re-read your comments when you awake from your stupor.

lol....you've never read my comments but you ask me to?.....

The Bible contains awful things, silly things, contradictory things, and downright stupid things- none of which ever get mentioned by their minister at Church.

So, most Christians only know a few nice passages here and there, and they just assume the rest of the book is just as nice.

When people actually read the thing they tend to realize that it is just the writings of primitive men, with their primitive understanding of the universe, and their rather primitive barbaric culture, and the god that they created to reflect those views of reality.
In my experience, the vast majority of Christians know very little about their bibles. Rote memorization of a few verses learned in Sunday school is hardly a working knowledge of the bibles.

A working example of that is the utter collapse of the Genesis tale as a confused, contradictory collection of disjointed claims. A critical examination of arguably the most important event in human history breaks down as completely muddled and self-refuting.

In my experience, the vast majority of Christians know very little about their bibles. Rote memorization of a few verses learned in Sunday school is hardly a working knowledge of the bibles.

A working example of that is the utter collapse of the Genesis tale as a confused, contradictory collection of disjointed claims. A critical examination of arguably the most important event in human history breaks down as completely muddled and self-refuting.
and in my experience, the majority of Christians know significantly more about their bibles than the atheists who post to this board......I have also demonstrated repeatedly that I know more about pagan mythology than the idiots atheists here who try to use it to claim that Christianity copied it.......and to be honest, I have proven I know more about everything than you do........

and in my experience, the majority of Christians know significantly more about their bibles than the atheists who post to this board......I have also demonstrated repeatedly that I know more about pagan mythology than the idiots atheists here who try to use it to claim that Christianity copied it.......and to be honest, I have proven I know more about everything than you do........
You give yourself credit for offering "pwoof" of nothing. Your bible'ology is among the most limited and befuddled among the more excitable of the YEC'ists.

lol....you've never read my comments but you ask me to?.....
I actually find it unremarkable that can't understand how limited your knowledge is regarding the bibles. You confuse Sunday school indoctrination with a working knowledge of the bibles.

silly survey......it assumes that Christians should know as much about Buddhism as they do about Christianity......I have taken it....I scored 100%.....how did you do?.....

I have read your holy book and those of other "True"god books from other religions, all claiming the same thing as you do about your "true" bible. Fact is that you have had that stuff drilled into your skull from childhood. Now tell me how you KNOW (not believe) your triune gods are the true ones

and in my experience

Which seems very limited

I have no more interest in disproving your polytheistic gawds than I do in disproving any other polytheistic gawds. Your gawds are disproven as other gawds are. Your gawds are as non-existent as all the other gawds. I understand that makes you incensed, but the ancient books you worship are not evidence of gawds. They're only evidence of tales and fables written by various human authors.

How desperate are you angry fundamentalists that your best argument for your gawds amounts to "but..... but..... but you can't disprove my gawds"

Sure I have but I don't have to. That is your problem. You have to let the gut wrenching anger go. It is not good for you.

Sure I have but I don't have to. That is your problem. You have to let the gut wrenching anger go. It is not good for you.
It's not my problem at all. You recoil in panic when you're tasked with sch a basic requirement as supporting your argument, and you cannot.

Because you're not emotionally or intellectually prepared to either support your argument or acknowledge that challenges to your extremist beliefs cause you such angst, you should reconsider your participation in these threads.

Hollie's angst is so high she does not realize she is talking to herself with "recoil in panic when you're tasked with sch a basic requirement as supporting your argument, and you cannot."

You can't deny God exists. You saying you have is not proof other than you being a goof ball emotionally.

Forum List

Back