Are Any of You Actually Looking Forward to a Hillary Clinton Presidency?

when her Husband was President :

USA Deficiet decreased, world economy grew, there were no wars
peace and economic growth was Clintons achievement
if she does the same im happy

who cares about cigars

I never cared about cigars. I cared that he obstructed justice to cover up and deviate from his role as President. Further, his economic success only came after a strong Republican takeover of the The Hill which provided him more cover to get away from the influence of Hillary and her Leftist handlers. Point being: Hillary is no Bill on the Liberal-Conservative spectrum. If there are any points going for her, she would do a better job of workng with the other side of the aisle. The current President has a horrible record of working with the other side; not to mention, members of his own party.

Even you homophiles must must be wondering "What next?" if Hillary gets elected. Is "free tuition" really the hot button issue that will set the world straight? Do you really foresee a robust economy emerging from an acceleration of government spending? Will you feel better if taxes are raised on the "rich" (i.e., anyone making more money than you)? Are there new areas of victimization which need to be explored? Can your expectations get any lower?

Please advise.
Well, Colin Powell said, this is what he said:

But in the course of making his case, he told a story about himself. His parents were immigrants from Jamaica. If they had chosen to go to England, he might have ended up as a sergeant. But as an American, he had the opportunity to rise to the top of the nation’s military. Why? Because of his free public education, from grade school through university.

The key paragraph:

“I’m a public-education kid, from kindergarten through to Morris High School in the South Bronx and, finally, City College of New York. New York University made me an offer, but tuition there was $750 a year. Such a huge sum in 1954! I would never impose that on my parents, so it was CCNY, where back then tuition was free. I got a B.S. in geology and a commission as an Army second lieutenant, and that was that. And it all cost my parents nothing. Zero.”

Colin Powell: The Secret of My Success: Public Schools!

------------------------

And Republicans want to just fuck up public schools. Cut their funding. Make college enormously expensive.

Pantsuit c^nt !

Ah always sweet to see a Trump voter refer to women in the way they actually think of them......you do Trump proud.

Only refers to one despicable, corrupt woman. Always have........an' always will........do Trump proud. Bring us more chubby Latina murdurous whores, pleeze...............:ahole-1:.
Repeat the lies enough and the minions will believe them.

Normal people? Not so much.

Pantsuit c^nt !

Ah always sweet to see a Trump voter refer to women in the way they actually think of them......you do Trump proud.

Only refers to one despicable, corrupt woman. Always have........an' always will........do Trump proud. Bring us more chubby Latina murdurous whores, pleeze...............:ahole-1:.
Repeat the lies enough and the minions will believe them.

Normal people? Not so much.

Deanie considers itself normal,..............:lmao:.........

Pantsuit c^nt !

B. Kidd Pantsuit c^nt !

Forum List

Back