another swing in the polls ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
and not to The Hair Club President ..

WASHINGTON — Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton received a boost among voters under 30 in key battleground states in a poll conducted after Monday’s first presidential debate.

A poll released Thursday by Public Policy Polling shows Clinton with a large lead among voters under 30 — a group she has struggled with — in Colorado, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia.

In all five states, she has at least a 19-point lead with younger voters in the race with Republican Donald Trump.

Colorado: Clinton 50, Trump 27, Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson 15 percent, Green Party candidate Jill Stein 2 percent.

Florida: Clinton 54, Trump 28, Johnson 4, Stein 4.

North Carolina: Clinton 46, Trump 27, Johnson 19.

Pennsylvania: Clinton 45, Trump 22, Johnson 11, Stein 4.

Virginia: Clinton 44, Johnson 24, Trump 21, Stein 2.

The poll also showed those voters saw Clinton as the clear winner of Monday’s debate with Trump.

Post-debate poll shows millennials turn toward Clinton

Like I told a lot of others in another thread talking about Trump winning the online polls............

We gotta wait a couple of days for the debate to sink in, and THEN take the polls (not online ones, but real ones) to see what the people think.

I'm waiting to see what Friday's polls have to say about the debate. It's more accurate (I think).

The Sanders voters are starting to show up, and when they do Trumps ass isn't big enough to take the whoppin' he'll get.

Like I told a lot of others in another thread talking about Trump winning the online polls............

We gotta wait a couple of days for the debate to sink in, and THEN take the polls (not online ones, but real ones) to see what the people think.

I'm waiting to see what Friday's polls have to say about the debate. It's more accurate (I think).

Hitlery wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell if the election was being held in a manner that could be held up to scrutiny. I am not saying that Trump is the answer but I know damn well what Hitlery is all about. What the leftard commies cling to is that they will get some kind of stipend and be given favored status when the SHTF and the banking system collapses right on cue. The leftard clown posse stuck to their guns with the Barrypuppet that left our borders open and invited in the very types that we were allegedly being spied upon in order to keep us (snicker) "safe". Hiltery, Barrypuppet and Holder knew that the funding for their proxy army ISIS/al qaeda was coming from not only here but our alleged allies that has kept the Middle East in chaos. Dumb fucks like you are a total joke....your understanding of what is really going on is utterly pathetic.

The Sanders voters are starting to show up, and when they do Trumps ass isn't big enough to take the whoppin' he'll get.

Anyone that supported Sanders that would hitch their wagons to the Hitlery after the butt-fucking they got from the DNC only proves how utterly gutless and stupid they are. Still, it would not be enough to wedge Hitlery's ass through the White House's double doors if the votes were counted correctly and there was an unbiased media....no way, no how.

Anyone that supported Sanders that would hitch their wagons to the Hitlery after the butt-fucking they got from the DNC only proves how utterly gutless and stupid they are. Still, it would not be enough to wedge Hitlery's ass through the White House's double doors if the votes were counted correctly and there was an unbiased media....no way, no how.

voter fraud is as absent as the sanity in your rhetoric ...

study this

Trump loses ..

Black voters
Hispanic voters
Women voters
under 30 voters

ergo;

TRUMP LOSES !

now get back in your "if candy and nuts were if's and but's" car and drive off into Trumps ass.

There is only one demographic where Trump rules:

White, middle-class, private-sector working people.

The people who pay most of the taxes.

The people who provide all the soldiers and sailors to fight our wars.

The people who do most of the meaningful work.

If the vote were confined to people who paid at least $1,000 in Federal Income taxes last year, HRC would be packing up her tent. Exclude people sucking the government's teat (other than SS), it would be even worse for her.

WHY IS IT that in our culture, nobody acknowledges the fact that older people are smarter than younger people? We have more life experience, more real education, and more accumulated knowledge. It is not even disputable.

The younger you are, the less productive you are, the more likely you are to be a democrat, and hence a Clinton voter.

Just a fact.

voter fraud is as absent as the sanity in your rhetoric ...

study this

Trump loses ..

Black voters
Hispanic voters
Women voters
under 30 voters

ergo;

TRUMP LOSES !

now get back in your "if candy and nuts were if's and but's" car and drive off into Trumps ass.

I have no dog in this fight because I got off of the U.S citizen ship of shit but I know more than you and I certainly understand more than you....infinitely more. A good little commie (such as yourself) is in for some huge disappointments down the road. Spare me a thought when it all comes crashing down. (snicker)

New Topics

Forum List

Back