Obviously Trump does NOT listen to advisers.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I am certain that among the Trump acolytes, minions and hanger-ons, there must be somebody telling him that he best prepare for the next debate or have his ass handed to him again......But will he listen????

I am also sure that someone must have told him, "Listen, Donald, just read the freaking prompter and DO NOT go on your tirades about piggish women, Mexican rapists and Syrian terrorists...."

But my serious point is simple........Since Trump has openly admitted that were he to become president (heaven forbid) he "would surround himself with the the best and the brightest" .......doesn't the fact that he is NOT currently listening to his advisers about sounding a bit more presidential and less of a racist and xenophobic, worry anyone else?

You obviously have missed the past 3 days of news. His campaign manager AND Trump have said he will change how he prepares including doing mock debates.

This last debate meant NOTHING.

The next debate will mean NOTHING.

People are divided and set on who they will vote for.

If you are fully aware of Hillary's scandalous, lying, treadonous, criminal past...and present...and you still support her, NOTHING will make you change your mind now.

I am certain that among the Trump acolytes, minions and hanger-ons, there must be somebody telling him that he best prepare for the next debate or have his ass handed to him again......But will he listen????

I am also sure that someone must have told him, "Listen, Donald, just read the freaking prompter and DO NOT go on your tirades about piggish women, Mexican rapists and Syrian terrorists...."

But my serious point is simple........Since Trump has openly admitted that were he to become president (heaven forbid) he "would surround himself with the the best and the brightest" .......doesn't the fact that he is NOT currently listening to his advisers about sounding a bit more presidential and less of a racist and xenophobic, worry anyone else?
That’s the problem: the people Trump would surround himself with as ‘advisors’ – they would be Bush era retreads, for the most part, the same idiots who squandered a budget surplus, increased the deficit, created larger, more intrusive government, and started two failed, illegal wars.

The last thing America needs would be another failed Bush administration.

Thankfully Trump won’t be elected president.

That’s the problem: the people Trump would surround himself with as ‘advisors’ – they would be Bush era retreads, for the most part, the same idiots who squandered a budget surplus, increased the deficit, created larger, more intrusive government, and started two failed, illegal wars.

The vast majority of Bush-era retards do not support Trump. This is a fact-check!

Hillary, as she showed as Sect of State, would surround herself with the highest bidders / foundation donors.

192 State Dept jobs went to donors...

'Nuff said.

Trump is who he is , hillary is a drone with everyone telling her what to do and what to say...

How many favors do you think Trump will do for Goldman Sachs and China? Remember, he owes both of them (as well as others) a great deal of money personally.

Trump WON the debate (and quite easily)

Here's How Trump Topped Hillary in the Debate (# 1)

Obama's advisors has done twice as worse as Bush's. Including the deficit. Where have you been.

You know nothing. Trump is as far away from anyone having to do with Bush, and that whole family, as he is from the Democrat cess pool. Of course we don't need another Bush. Republicans know that. That's why Jeb Bush got a mountain of cash, saturated the TV airwaves with ads and came up with 5% of the vote in the primaries.

But to have another Clinton administration now, would be handing America over to ISIS.

Clintons don't engage in any other busuness except pay-to-play and pimping 'access'. You don't lose money in that business.

Forum List

Back