Are all of God's instructions for stoning sluts to be ignored?

You do all know Newbarth is a troll of the Yukon varitey, right? He is pulling your leg. He is fun, in a Pubes kinda way. But anyone trying to reason with him, or talk logic with him, is wasting their breath. He is like SunniMan, William Joyce, et al...in that they post things to get a reaction out of folks. But he is fun to make fun of. I love being called Satan's Whore by him, because he's such a tool. And the fact that this thread is so long, means he's successful in his trolling! Good job Newbarf! :thup:

Unfortunately, I get the sense the he has me on ignore.

Maybe I'm wrong.

That's because you are

Satan's Spawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do all know Newbarth is a troll of the Yukon varitey, right? He is pulling your leg. He is fun, in a Pubes kinda way. But anyone trying to reason with him, or talk logic with him, is wasting their breath. He is like SunniMan, William Joyce, et al...in that they post things to get a reaction out of folks. But he is fun to make fun of. I love being called Satan's Whore by him, because he's such a tool. And the fact that this thread is so long, means he's successful in his trolling! Good job Newbarf! :thup:

Unfortunately, I get the sense the he has me on ignore.

Maybe I'm wrong.

That's because you are

Satan's Spawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that I was

A Warm Cup of Satan's JIZZ!!!!!!

The only way we can fulfill the law is by accepting Jesus and HIS righteousness through us can change us....
You need to go back and read the Bible a bit. ... So for us to go around saying he is coming at a certain time is just naive.

Second, He is not going to kill everyone.

Remeber, the tribulation is a period in which G-d (yes, G-d, not us) pours out his wrath.

You have to read the OT in context with the new. Otherwise you are going to come up with skewed meanings.

Boy are you messed up. Since God is unchanging, His instructions are unchanging. You are abusing scripture to present this namby pamby hippy dippy feel good religion that has been the rage since the Mellow Yellow years of the late 1960's. We do not need that hippy crap any more. We need the Bible taken as a whole.

Yes, G-d is unchanging, but it depends on what you are determining to be unchanging.

If G-d is unchanging and he pardoned Rahab, has he changed to no longer pardoning prostitutes?

If G-d is unchanging and he pardoned Paul, has he changed to no longer pardon murderers?

etc

When your hippi dippy interpretation of the New Testament contradicts the basic teachings of the Old Testament, then your hippy dippy crap is wrong. Totally Wrong!

Talk to just about anyone on this board and you will find I'm the furthest from hippy dippy soft on sin. Some even have said that you and I are the same person. The difference is, you think that YOU are G-d and that judgement is in YOUR hands and I know and follow the teachings of the Bible when it says to love those who persecute you.

Read the New Testament after understanding the message of the Old Testament first, then you will not make such grossly outlandish interpretations of the New Testament Scripture.

No, read the OT after reading the New. The OT is the NT concealed and the NT is the OT revealed. So why would I want to read the concealed to understand the revealed?

Jesus told and showed us how to beat the snot out of the money changers.

a) Did he kill anyone in the process?
b) Is Jesus not G-d?
c) The temple belongs to G-d... do abortion clinics belong to G-d?

He promised to destroy the whole damned world with the exception of the elect that we are prone to believe will be spared the last three and a half years of the Tribulation. The Last three and a half years are called the Great Tribulation. As it says in the Revelation of John, Jesus is going to kill the remainder of the people personally when He comes back. Jesus has no patience with sinners who defy him.

Close... You are missing a few things but I'm not going to get into it because I can see you aren't interested in listening.

You take quotations from Romans that deal with interpersonal relationships for new Christians in the capital of the Roman Empire and pretend that is a new instruction for the whole of the world. That is so totally wrong, I wonder if you have ever read the Bible in total. Notice there are other instructions for other places.

Use some common sense. When is a fellow Christian going to be called an "enemy"??? When is a fellow Christian going to be called "evil"??? And Christians are already free from the wrath of G-d so how could he be talking about wrath and vengence against them? Read the NT it could help you out a bit. Do it with some common sense though.

God has not changed his rules. We are not to blindly accept outrageous sin in this world.

Amen. Not accepting sin doesn't mean killing people though. That is called murder and is actually one of the ten commandments if I remember correctly. :eusa_think:

We are supposed to be stomping it out, not living alongside of it.

Dude, what the heck do you think leads to the tribulation? Sin gone rampant and people seeking after their own lusts. Go be a "fisher of men" not a "murderer of men" and win some souls for Christ.

For you to take such an evil position tells me that you do not know who God is.

G-d is Love. Not a hippy dippy love but an all consuming fire love. He isn't afraid to correct us but at the same time his love calls to all sorts of people; even to those with the worst of sinful lives. Were you a saint from the day you were born?

You are acting just like the pharisees. (that is in the NT though)

In that case, get ready for the shock of a lifetime, because God gave us a timeline for His return. The generation that sees Israel reborn shall not pass before all these things are fulfilled. All you need to know are the signs of the times. You have never studied the Bible enough to know that.

I have studied it. But it is because of nutcases like you that people think christians are loons when we say we are living in the last days. Nowhere does it say "in the next couple of months" like you just said in your last post. I believe the end is comming soon, but soon could be in the next 10-30 years. I would like to say it is much much sooner than that, and it very well could be, but what is it for me to decide? I am just working on making myself a better Christian and trying to preach the good news of Christ to others.

Shame on you. Ask God for forgiveness. I think your apostasy is akin to blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Why is it you never back any of your outlandish claims up with scripture?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back