Zone1 are all forms of government really just violent aristocracies?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Screenshot_20230316_164406.png
Screenshot_20230316_164504.png

translation of comment inside picture of Zelensky :
This poor bum has:
* wealth of around 1.2 billion USD
* a house of 35M USD in Florida
* 11M montly salary
* 15 homes
* 3 private jets
And he's denied peacetalks for 2 times already now!

translation my comment on the Dutch post :
VVD D66 Christian Democratic Appeal Labor Party (PvdA) GroenLinks Geert Wilders PVV - Party for Freedom
when are we finally going to end this endless war? from the war on terror almost straight on to a war against communism and fundamentalist theological Islam, that is a recipe for seeing bomb factories as needed permanent employment and great profit opportunities for (corrupt!) politicians, like mister Zelensky here.
this guy likes to sacrifice the people of his country for his own ego.
so : force Zelensky to the negotiating tables by publicly and consistently reciting that endless blank check from him, or you will make yourself guilty as Western politicians of treason of the people.
I don't really care what else is done with it, but I am for freedom of speech and justice, not for vandalism or worse.
i hope that all the politicians responsible for starting, and certainly those responsible for perpetuating wars, someday get justice delivered to themselves or at least their souls.

so here's my question to you all :
instead of letting ourselves be put into war after war to determine how much territory one form of government should have more than another,
how do we get our politicians to battle the kind of corruption that puts us into these wars?
when are the pacifists going to fight the warmongerers?
we can do a safe retreat from both Ukraine and Taiwan, and we have no business holding on to those territories.

if this flux in the border lines continues, it could well be the drain on human activity that ultimately causes our demise (along with other factors).

Power corrupts.... that's why power must be temporary in government... Term limits is Americas only hope to survive...

View attachment 766324View attachment 766325

instead of letting ourselves be put into war after war to determine how much territory one form of government should have more than another,
how do we get our politicians to battle the kind of corruption that puts us into these wars?
we can do a safe retreat from both Ukraine and Taiwan, and we have no business holding on to those territories.

if this flux in the border lines continues, it could well be the drain on human activity that ultimately causes our demise (along with other factors).
Both the Ukraine and Taiwan represent to America's politicians, the relinquishing of power to future contenders to the title of sole world power.

Isn't that the real threat?

Can America safely allow that to happen? Will the contenders take what is theirs, but then continue on to take more than what is theirs? I think that isn't a real threat in this age of nuclear weapons.

But will the poor of the world continue to attempt betterment in the American system when another system (China's) has demonstrated such amazing results for the poor?

View attachment 766324View attachment 766325

At its core, Government is nothing more than the implied thread of, or explicit use of violence, for the purpose of having a minority, control a majority. Always has been. Always will be...

Power corrupts.... that's why power must be temporary in government... Term limits is Americas only hope to survive...
Yep this. Washington is now nothing more than a lifestyle to achieve. The only way they can retain that lifestyle is by votes. How do they get votes, by turning anything they can into a voting machine by creating division. When you have division, you need votes to decide. But what is sad, is that our country is wanting more of that decision to be made at the executive levels. They no longer want states to have control allowing the people to vote and decide. It's a sad direction we are headed in.

At its core, Government is nothing more than the implied thread of, or explicit use of violence, for the purpose of having a minority, control a majority. Always has been. Always will be...
That's our current mindset, because people are politically ignorant.
I bet that if you asked 1000 people on the street, which election is more important, State Governor or the President, the majority would say the president. But that's not how our gov't was framed. Our local elections should be more important to the masses than the president as local gov't should have more of a direct impact on us. But most people don't go. They don't care. To a good number of our population, all they care about is presidential elections.

Yep this. Washington is now nothing more than a lifestyle to achieve. The only way they can retain that lifestyle is by votes. How do they get votes, by turning anything they can into a voting machine by creating division. When you have division, you need votes to decide. But what is sad, is that our country is wanting more of that decision to be made at the executive levels. They no longer want states to have control allowing the people to vote and decide. It's a sad direction we are headed in.
Its a gravy boat... and that must stop... term limits for elected officials and most important the staff and unelected scum that surround them....

Its a gravy boat... and that must stop... term limits for elected officials and most important the staff and unelected scum that surround them....
Absolutely... but how do we get the people to understand it. We have to educate our children better on how our gov't was designed to work and how our economy was designed to run. Perhaps then, we could make some headway.

Absolutely... but how do we get the people to understand it. We have to educate our children better on how our gov't was designed to work and how our economy was designed to run. Perhaps then, we could make some headway.
When the dems are in charge their voters put up with anything... so the first step is to win back control and then the libs and media will start to cry for term limits... that will be the time to push for it... is it possible?... I don't know... maybe one day it will be when we are living as 3rd world citizens....

That's our current mindset, because people are politically ignorant.
I bet that if you asked 1000 people on the street, which election is more important, State Governor or the President, the majority would say the president. But that's not how our gov't was framed. Our local elections should be more important to the masses than the president as local gov't should have more of a direct impact on us. But most people don't go. They don't care. To a good number of our population, all they care about is presidential elections.
It has nothing to do with "current mindset", nor is it exclusive to Democracies. It's applicable to all forms of governance, across all periods of time.

i'm not sure that that is the right solution to all of this, really.
i live in a fairly autocratic capitalist democracy, and while we have bad government that *is* a gravy train, i see no different in the US, where you do have term limits.
whether you have term limits or not, once you're on that gravy train, you tend to stay on, whether that's by writing books and going onto TV shows, or whether it's by "serving" yet another term.

i'm not sure that that is the right solution to all of this, really.
i live in a fairly autocratic capitalist democracy, and while we have bad government that *is* a gravy train, i see no different in the US, where you do have term limits.
whether you have term limits or not, once you're on that gravy train, you tend to stay on, whether that's by writing books and going onto TV shows, or whether it's by "serving" yet another term.
Then exchange gravy for soup....

Forum List

Back