Trumping Clinton’s Women Card

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Clinton’s unfavorable is going a lot higher if playing the women card is the only thing she has to turn the public’s attention away from her scandals:

Gallup Poll: Clinton's Unfavorable Rating Hits All-Time High
By Mark Swanson
Tuesday, 26 Jul 2016 09:58 AM

Gallup Poll: Clinton's Unfavorable Rating at All-Time High

Clinton cannot run on her accomplishments. She cannot run on the Affordable Care Act (Hillarycare II) which is months away from being repealed. She has to run on healthcare issues with liberal phrases like —— I WILL FIGHT FOR WOMEN —— without actually doing anything for women —— unless slaughtering millions of babies in female wombs means fighting for women.

NOTE: The number of babies murdered by tax dollars is well-documented. Undocumented is the number of women emotionally scarred for life by Hillary Clinton & Company. That is one women healthcare issue she never acknowledges.

The fact is that blood-soaked Hillary Clinton no more cares about women than she cares about children. No decent American woman believes that Hillary Clinton fights for them. Hillary only fights for her kind; i.e., the worst female scum in the Democrat party —— just like her. Check out the type of women Clinton championed from the time she was co-president all the way through more than 7 years of Obama if you doubt me.

Also, take a look at top Democrat women who are Clinton’s biggest supporters in government. Every one of them is a baby butcher who wrap themselves in freedom of choice. You need look no further for the worst of them than Typhoid Nancy Pelosi who first went to Congress while Hillary was abusing her husband’s female victims in Arkansas.

Finally, I have to give Ernie S. credit for posting this video:

Backwoods Riley on hillary clinton

The fact is that blood-soaked Hillary Clinton no more cares about women than she cares about children. No decent American woman believes that Hillary Clinton fights for them. Hillary only fights for her kind; i.e., the worst female scum in the Democrat party —— just like her. Check out the type of women Clinton championed from the time she was co-president all the way through more than 7 years of Obama if you doubt me.
Hillary Clinton’s advice to little girls is “Go into government.”

Hillary Clinton Listen Up, Little Girls ... You Can Be Next Female Prez
7/26/2016 9:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary Clinton -- Listen Up, Little Girls ... You Can Be Next Female Prez (VIDEO)

The fact is that most females of every age do not want to be like Hillary. For decades, young women had an array of professions and income opportunities to chose from —— only the worst scum in our society choose government because they start out as Hillary clones. Going into government is not on any intelligent young woman’s list of priorities if it means being like Hillary Clinton.

NOTE: Hillary and her kind never give anything to society. They take because government gives them the authority to tell everybody how to live, and they do it with tax dollars. Omnipotent authority is the one reason that draws Hillary-like-scum to government in the first place.

Finally, Hillary has promised to implement so much liberal garbage, any one or two changes in her personal agenda will finish off the Rights guarantied in the Constitution.

gmc14335620160727023900.jpg
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc14335620160727023900.jpg

Also, take a look at top Democrat women who are Clinton’s biggest supporters in government.
If you know nothing else about Hillary’s immigration policy know this woman:

If you were Barack Obama – a Marxist revolutionary disguised as a Democrat, who after promising “fundamental transformation” delivered it nonstop during his presidency, but was in grave danger of seeing his beloved radical changes eviscerated once he leaves office – what would you be doing right now?

No need to guess. Obama adviser Cecilia Muñoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, clearly sums up the mission of Team Obama in the home stretch of his transformative presidency.

Muñoz’s entire focus, she boasts, is making sure Obama’s controversial policies are permanently “institutionalized” so they will live on long after she and her boss are gone from the White House – no matter who succeeds Obama.

Obama's end game
Posted By David Kupelian On 07/31/2016 @ 2:43 pm

Obama’s end game

Be sure of one thing before you vote in November. A vote for Hillary is a vote for this filthy parasite:

The Gang Of Nine-plus

Does Her Mother Know She’s Out —— Again?

Forum List

Back