Are 35,000 white women raped by blacks yearly?

More anecdotes again? You're not very creative, you know. Even if this were true how does that define ALL BLACKS? Your realism sure has a strong bias.
How about I make up a story how some skinhead nazis, raped, beaten and killed my sister. Then I can say ALL white people are like those Nazi's. I can make up anecdotal or allegory bullshit too, anyone can, especially on the fucking internet. That isn't proof dipshit.

BTW look up racial realist on wikipedia and see what you get.

:night::ahole-1::finger3:
Maybe if you read the whole fucking post you would have seen this part, you pathetic little fuck.

I'm not saying every black person in the world is like that, and I'm not saying that I've never met a racist white person,

So now you're backtracking your previous statements? Fascinating.
Dude, why don't you fuck off? And if you don't stop PMing me, I'm gonna have to put you on my ignore list.

Maybe if you read the whole fucking post you would have seen this part, you pathetic little fuck.

So now you're backtracking your previous statements? Fascinating.
Dude, why don't you fuck off? And if you don't stop PMing me, I'm gonna have to put you on my ignore list.

It's MY thread, YOU can leave, though.

You PMed first after I negged you, if you stop, then everything will be fine.

It's MY thread, YOU can leave, though.

You PMed first after I negged you, if you stop, then everything will be fine.
Grow up.

Leave, you bring nothing here anyway.
Nothing you want to hear. You're trying to convince everyone that incidents of black on white crime (especially rape) is no higher than white on black crime, but the entire world knows differently. Just saying it doesn't make it so. If what you're trying to peddle was true, the prisons would not be full of black men.

Nothing you want to hear. You're trying to convince everyone that incidents of black on white crime (especially rape) is no higher than white on black crime, but the entire world knows differently. Just saying it doesn't make it so. If what you're trying to peddle was true, the prisons would not be full of black men.

FBI and DOJ stats say differently.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43/10tbl43a.xls
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf

Most crime is intraracial, I never said white on black crime is no higher than black on white. This thread is simply about the annual 35,000 rape claim, that you and your other white supremacist friends like to say. You're complaining and accusing me of what you and others say about all blacks constantly.

Simply giving your words holds no weight at all. Can you give any proof, a source or statistical numbers to support your claim instead of saying "the world knows"?

If you do, I'm all ears. I have been for everyone else here.

If you don't, then piss off. I did my part, you have yet to do yours.

Bring it on SJ, I'm waiting.

Also the most common offense for prison populations are property and drug offenses, not violent crime.

Take our state, California for example:
California Criminal Justice FAQ: What crimes did prisoners commit?

(More in depth)
http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Reports_Rese...Services_Branch/Annual/ACHAR1/ACHAR1d2007.pdf

Now with state and federal prison offenses for 2004:
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/dcf/duc.cfm

Last edited:

FBI and DOJ stats say differently. And most crime is intraracial. Your words hold no weight at all. Can you give any proof, source or stats to support your claim instead of saying the world knows?

If you can't, then go away. I did my part.

Also the most common offense for prison populations are property and drug offenses, not violent crime.
Poor KR. He's struggling desperately to make it "not so", but deep down inside he knows if there were no blacks in this country, our prisons would be like ghost towns.
Project America: Crime: Prison Population: Prison Population by Race

FBI and DOJ stats say differently. And most crime is intraracial. Your words hold no weight at all. Can you give any proof, source or stats to support your claim instead of saying the world knows?

If you can't, then go away. I did my part.

Poor KR. He's struggling desperately to make it "not so", but deep down inside he knows if there were no blacks in this country, our prisons would be like ghost towns.
Project America: Crime: Prison Population: Prison Population by Race

Oh poor you, it seems you have completely dropped the rape portion of this argument.

Oh well, people like you can't win them all.

On to the prison stats.
First of all, I gave a source of the most common offense of prisoners, which was drug and property offenses. Countering your claim that it was violent crime. I edited my post and have more sources
Now you're throwing this semi-red herring, to avoid the point. I'll play along and bite this time.

If blacks were gone from this country, then the prison population will be reduced in half. I don't think the prison-industrial complex is going to be pleased with that. They need to make their profits. Also was that supposed to be a threat? How are you going to get rid of all blacks? How does over 500,000 prisoners represent all 13.5 million black people? So minorities represent the majority.

Regarding your source, bravo btw, this must be your first source here.
An A for effort.

Here's a more updated DOJ statistic actually from the DOJ
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/p10.pdf
(Appendix Table 12)

This is for the TOTAL PRISON POPULATION
Estimate ratios for the 2000-2010 prison populations:
Whites: 43-47%
Blacks: 53-58%
Hispanics: 19%-32%

Your source represents the amount of prisoners out of 100,000 people. This doesn't have any bearing on the TOTAL prison population, which was our initial argument. Was it not? The fact the blacks are incarcerated more, along with it's smaller demographic gives its large number, skewing your source's graph. Your source is right, but the way you tried to use it was wrong.

Would you like to continue?

Last edited:
Do blacks feel that rape is wrong? Yes or no?

I do.
Instead of making up your own speculations why you actually go ask some people, IN REAL LIFE?

Here's a better question.
Do you care regardless of the race of the victim or the perpetrator? Going by your posts here, my guess is a resounding "NO" from you.

Cheers.

Last edited:
13% of the population, 53-58% of the prison population. Thank you for proving me right with your own post.

13% of the population, 53-58% of the prison population. Thank you for proving me right with your own post.

Never said you were wrong, but you misused your previous source. And actually my math was wrong.
My original estimates were going from a one million total. When it's really around a 1.3 million average.
As you can see, my previous percentages exceed 100% in any circumstance.

My mistake, it's late and I'm doing other things on my computer, better for me to find my own mistakes, rather than you.

If your source was true for the TOTAL PRISON POPULATION then the ratios would be like this:
From an estimate of 5,000 for every 100,000:
Whites: 10%
Blacks: 58%
Hispanics: 32%

My revised estimate ratios for the ACTUAL total prison population (1.3 Million):
Whites: 34%
Blacks: 44%
Hispanics: 22%

And is this all you have to say? This only covered your red herring. What about the other points?

Last edited:

Never said you were wrong, but you misused your previous source. And actually my math was wrong.
My original estimates were going from a one million total. When it's really a 1.3 million average.

My mistake, it's late and I'm doing other things on my computer, better for me to find my own mistakes, rather than you.

If your source was true for the TOTAL PRISON POPULATION then the ratios would be like this:

My revised estimate ratios for the total prison population (1.3 Million):

And is this all you have to say? This only covered your red herring. What about the other points?
Unlike you, I don't live to prove the other guy wrong, so I wasn't spending a lot of time cross-checking your numbers. My only point has been that blacks are responsible for most of the crime in this country, and your only point is to deny this fact. Is this all I have to say? What more do I NEED to say? You want to split hairs and argue over whether blacks commit 35,000 rapes against white women or only 34,500, and claim victory if the number turns out to be closer to your's. I'm not sure what your objective is here, but all you're doing is exposing the truth about the black race, and that is that blacks commit more crimes than any other race. Case closed.

My original estimates were going from a one million total. When it's really a 1.3 million average.

Unlike you, I don't live to prove the other guy wrong, so I wasn't spending a lot of time cross-checking your numbers. My only point has been that blacks are responsible for most of the crime in this country, and your only point is to deny this fact. Is this all I have to say? What more do I NEED to say? You want to split hairs and argue over whether blacks commit 35,000 rapes against white women or only 34,500, and claim victory if the number turns out to be closer to your's. I'm not sure what your objective is here, but all you're doing is exposing the truth about the black race, and that is that blacks commit more crimes than any other race. Case closed.

Check mate.

Unlike you, I don't live to prove the other guy wrong, so I wasn't spending a lot of time cross-checking your numbers. My only point has been that blacks are responsible for most of the crime in this country, and your only point is to deny this fact. Is this all I have to say? What more do I NEED to say? You want to split hairs and argue over whether blacks commit 35,000 rapes against white women or only 34,500, and claim victory if the number turns out to be closer to yours. I'm not sure what your objective is here, but all you're doing is exposing the truth about the black race, and that is that blacks commit more crimes than any other race. Case closed.

You sure fail at proving others wrong. That's the point of an argument or debate. I never denied that fact that most criminals are black, either. I just wanted to see where people like you got the magic 35,000 number, which turns out to be significantly less than 35,000 according both the DOJ and FBI numbers. You previously agreed to that number, due to your confirmation bias. You were wrong.

Then you claim that most blacks in prison are because they're murderers or rapists. You were wrong again.

Here are some things you failed to "expose".

Every race or nationality has its criminals. With your failed reasoning you think that since the majority of criminals are black, then most if not all blacks are criminals. Correlation isn't explicitly mean causation and (A=B)=/=(B=A). Those are basic logical fallacies.

The large majority of ALL crime is intraracial, within the same race. The majority of victims from black crime are blacks. Why can't any you take that as a good thing especially with your racially bigoted ideology? You should be celebrating blacks killing each other.

And you're right. Case closed! I'm done with you.

Last edited:

Unlike you, I don't live to prove the other guy wrong, so I wasn't spending a lot of time cross-checking your numbers. My only point has been that blacks are responsible for most of the crime in this country, and your only point is to deny this fact. Is this all I have to say? What more do I NEED to say? You want to split hairs and argue over whether blacks commit 35,000 rapes against white women or only 34,500, and claim victory if the number turns out to be closer to yours. I'm not sure what your objective is here, but all you're doing is exposing the truth about the black race, and that is that blacks commit more crimes than any other race. Case closed.

I never denied that fact either. I just wanted to see where people like you got the magic 35,000 number, which turns out to be significantly less than 35,000 according both the DOJ and FBI numbers. You previously agreed to that number, due to your confirmation bias. You were wrong.

Then you claim that most blacks in prison are because they're murderers or rapists. You were wrong again.

Here are some things you failed to "expose".

Every race or nationality has its criminals. With your failed reasoning you think that since the majority of criminals are black, then most if not all blacks are criminals. Correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation and (A=B)=/=(B=A). Those are basic logical fallacies.

The large majority of ALL crime is intraracial, within the same race. The majority of victims from black crime are blacks. Why can't any you take that as a good thing especially with your racially bigoted ideology? You should be celebrating blacks killing each other.

And you're right. Case closed! I'm done with you.
You're still splitting hairs, and you're still lying. I never said "most blacks in prison are rapists or murderers". I said that blacks commit more violent crimes than other races as a percentage of their population.
Neither did I say "most blacks are criminals". I said that a higher percentage of blacks are criminals than any other race, and your own links back that up.
You don't want those facts to be true, but they ARE, and if you don't want people to know these facts, you shouldn't post a thread like this, challenging others to prove it.
The majority of victims from black crime are blacks. Why can't any you take that as a good thing especially with your racially bigoted ideology? You should be celebrating blacks killing each other.
The only bigot here is you, KR. I don't celebrate blacks killing each other, but the fact that you think I should, says a lot about you. The ugliness of a statement like that tells me you have a lot to learn about life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M]Where are the white women at? - YouTube[/ame]

It makes you wonder why people make threads like these. Thinly veiled racism disguised as 'concern' for women. Fuck that. All rape is horrible no matter what race is victim or the rapist. Don't try to quantify/make racist nebulous accusations to make your dumbass point.

When will white people stop making embarassing threads with embarrassing racist jokes? Just because your white, corny-ass real life friends find your shitty jokes funny, does not mean the rest of the world does.

And fuck you to the person who used rape as a threat. That shit ain't cute!

Forum List

Back