Are 35,000 white women raped by blacks yearly?

It makes you wonder why people make threads like these. Thinly veiled racism disguised as 'concern' for women. Fuck that. All rape is horrible no matter what race is victim or the rapist. Don't try to quantify/make racist nebulous accusations to make your dumbass point.

When will white people stop making embarassing threads with embarrassing racist jokes? Just because your white, corny-ass real life friends find your shitty jokes funny, does not mean the rest of the world does.

And fuck you to the person who used rape as a threat. That shit ain't cute!

the OP is a black male

It makes you wonder why people make threads like these. Thinly veiled racism disguised as 'concern' for women. Fuck that. All rape is horrible no matter what race is victim or the rapist. Don't try to quantify/make racist nebulous accusations to make your dumbass point.

When will white people stop making embarassing threads with embarrassing racist jokes? Just because your white, corny-ass real life friends find your shitty jokes funny, does not mean the rest of the world does.

the OP is a black male

does it even matter? where do you think people of color learn all of this internalized racist bullshit? people of colour are bombarded with harmful stereotypes everyday of our lives, always telling you that you're somehow 'less than', it's no wonder why even some of us internalize this bullshit.

the OP is a black male

how do you know?

Unlike you, I don't live to prove the other guy wrong, so I wasn't spending a lot of time cross-checking your numbers. My only point has been that blacks are responsible for most of the crime in this country, and your only point is to deny this fact. Is this all I have to say? What more do I NEED to say? You want to split hairs and argue over whether blacks commit 35,000 rapes against white women or only 34,500, and claim victory if the number turns out to be closer to yours. I'm not sure what your objective is here, but all you're doing is exposing the truth about the black race, and that is that blacks commit more crimes than any other race. Case closed.

I never denied that fact either. I just wanted to see where people like you got the magic 35,000 number, which turns out to be significantly less than 35,000 according both the DOJ and FBI numbers. You previously agreed to that number, due to your confirmation bias. You were wrong.

Then you claim that most blacks in prison are because they're murderers or rapists. You were wrong again.

Here are some things you failed to "expose".

Every race or nationality has its criminals. With your failed reasoning you think that since the majority of criminals are black, then most if not all blacks are criminals. Correlation doesn't necessarily mean causation and (A=B)=/=(B=A). Those are basic logical fallacies.

The large majority of ALL crime is intraracial, within the same race. The majority of victims from black crime are blacks. Why can't any you take that as a good thing especially with your racially bigoted ideology? You should be celebrating blacks killing each other.

And you're right. Case closed! I'm done with you.
You're still splitting hairs, and you're still lying. I never said "most blacks in prison are rapists or murderers". I said that blacks commit more violent crimes than other races as a percentage of their population.
Neither did I say "most blacks are criminals". I said that a higher percentage of blacks are criminals than any other race, and your own links back that up.
You don't want those facts to be true, but they ARE, and if you don't want people to know these facts, you shouldn't post a thread like this, challenging others to prove it.
The majority of victims from black crime are blacks. Why can't any you take that as a good thing especially with your racially bigoted ideology? You should be celebrating blacks killing each other.
The only bigot here is you, KR. I don't celebrate blacks killing each other, but the fact that you think I should, says a lot about you. The ugliness of a statement like that tells me you have a lot to learn about life.

Your use of inclusive language says otherwise. You even did it in your last post.
Are you seriously trying to argue about something we both agree upon? I never sad that wasn't true. If anything you're putting words in my mouth. This thread was about a statistical myth constantly perpetuated by idiots on the internet.

I'm the bigot? Against who? That fact that you others keep generalizing all blacks as dumb, inferior, violent, subhuman, etc. makes your assertion completely invalid. I'm reflecting your ugliness.

the OP is a black male

how do you know?

I am one.

I don't really care about this thread, but I was interested enough to go this far.

Reasonable blog about the questions stats with cites

I skimmed this. It seems to break down where the information in the OP comes from and how it gets broken out like it does. It has citations but not links, so you could follow the chain if you care to, but I don't care to. But I did Google it for you, so there's that.

crap, I was wrong, there was a link. Ok folks, here it is:

USDOJ report on Victimization 2010

You'll refer to tables 40 and 42 of the linked PDF for find the basis. I didn't do the math to figure out if 16.4% of 117,000 is 35,000, you can do that and report back. Also, they lump rape and sexual assault together. Not the same thing, but it still ain't good. Enjoy your stats.

16.4% of 117,000 is 19,188. Still not the magic yearly number of 35,000.

I've been to that Agabond site before and it inspired me to do make this post in the first place. And I believe I already mentioned that the DOJ lumps rape and sexual assault together.

You know what's funny? One poster told me to look up the DOJ stats (to support HIS claim) I did, and then tells me that the DOJ stats are invalid.

I found a post on another forum with the same topic, claiming that only the FBI and UCR are only valid for the crime statistics. And the FBI rape numbers for black offenders doesn't even exceed 5,000 let alone the so called 35,000 white victims.

Forum Link (Look at Poplar's posts):So 79% of drug users in this country are white Americans yet Black and Hispanics are the vast... | Page 2 | IGN Boards

FBI Link:FBI ? Table 43a

Rape and sexual assault are closely enough related that I decided that I would not represent either type of defendant. There are plenty of lawyers out there that will, I don't need to have the weight of assisting a person who actually did a crime like this and possibly preventing them from getting punished in the process.

the OP is a black male

how do you know?

... by the way he pronounces the word "ask".

Jesus. Another disgusting racist thread. Get over it.

When you are raped, it doesn't matter what color or race the man is. It is still rape. It's not like you are choosing him as a boyfriend or making love. Also, statistics in the crime of rape are not accuate because it is the most under reported violent crime. We don't have any real data on how many rapes there are or who rapes whom because so often a rape goes unreported.

When you are raped, it doesn't matter what color or race the man is. It is still rape. It's not like you are choosing him as a boyfriend or making love. Also, statistics in the crime of rape are not accuate because it is the most under reported violent crime. We don't have any real data on how many rapes there are or who rapes whom because so often a rape goes unreported.

what can be more racist than blacks choosing a white victim at 8 times the other way around?

Sticks and stones does not apply here.

what can be more racist than blacks choosing a white victim at 8 times the other way around?

How do you know they are consciously 'choosing' the victim based on her race? Not everyone is completely absorbed about race in every move and thought they have. Maybe that is something you racists don't understand. Rapists choose victims because they are available and vulnerable. Where I used to live, lots of rapes were women picked off the running trails in town, when a woman was out running alone. Happened so often, a company grew out of it that furnished trained dobermans you could 'rent' to run with you. A rapist isn't looking for a 'white' woman, he is looking for a woman who is in a vulnerable position.

The stat is nonsense.

If it were not, our resident NAZIs would post a link to it.

they can't and they know they can't. Hence their attempts to deflect the topic.

How do you know they are consciously 'choosing' the victim based on her race? Not everyone is completely absorbed about race in every move and thought they have. Maybe that is something you racists don't understand. Rapists choose victims because they are available and vulnerable. Where I used to live, lots of rapes were women picked off the running trails in town, when a woman was out running alone. Happened so often, a company grew out of it that furnished trained dobermans you could 'rent' to run with you. A rapist isn't looking for a 'white' woman, he is looking for a woman who is in a vulnerable position.

hey racist

what are blacks doing in white neighborhoods except looking for white women?

Numbers don't lie, but you do.

Forum List

Back