Are 35,000 white women raped by blacks yearly?

KR811

Jan 19, 2013
Idiots on internet boards and forums like USMB, keep saying that 35,000 white women are raped by black men every year. And white men on black women rape is from 0-10 cases. They also say that the FBI or in some cases the DOJ states this a fact.

I've seen comments stating the same thing, VERBATIM, from 2007 to this year. However there has never been a link or hard proof given for this claim, only the poster's word.

Don't you think that the numbers are way too convenient? 35,000 black on white rapes for at least six straight years, seems highly improbable just as to the 0-10 cases of rape for the white on black rape.

Can anyone find a link (DIRECTLY from the FBI or DOJ) that supports this claim?

Idiots on internet boards and forums like USMB, keep saying that 35,000 white women are raped by black men every year. And white men on black women rape is from 0-10 cases. They also say that the FBI or in some cases the DOJ states this a fact.

I've seen comments stating the same thing, VERBATIM, from 2007 to this year. However there has never been a link or hard proof given for this claim, only the poster's word.

Don't you think that the numbers are way too convenient? 35,000 black on white rapes for at least six straight years, seems highly improbable just as to the 0-10 cases of rape for the white on black rape.

Don't know about the accuracy of the numbers but I do know that black men luvs dem white women. Just ax Martin Luther King.

Those figures are absolutely correct.

there is a crime victimization survey done every year that polls all areas of society and then weights it to the population, and compares it to the actual number of crimes committed. while the numbers for black on white rapes is robust and statistically significant, the number of white on black rapes is so small that the numbers are not statistically significant and even a few reported rapes in the survey can make large changes in the year-to-year numbers. in most years though, the white on black rape rates are statistically indistinguishable from zero.

in other words, there is no case-by-case addition to form a final tally.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5JbAO5_NMw]F.B.I and U.S. Justice department Black vs White Crime statistics. - YouTube[/ame]

Those figures are absolutely correct.

You have a link? No you don't.

there is a crime victimization survey done every year that polls all areas of society and then weights it to the population, and compares it to the actual number of crimes committed. while the numbers for black on white rapes is robust and statistically significant, the number of white on black rapes is so small that the numbers are not statistically significant and even a few reported rapes in the survey can make large changes in the year-to-year numbers. in most years though, the white on black rape rates are statistically indistinguishable from zero.

in other words, there is no case-by-case addition to form a final tally.

What survey is it? Also does this survey list that number under "Sexual Assault". Sexual Assault is not limited to sexual battery.

Provide a link please.

No link or proof, not even from the comment section, why should I simply take your word for it?

BTW when people use those animation programs they're either retards or cowards.

I was prepared to take you seriosly. Unfortunately that notion was misguided.
Likely you will dismiss any source so it's a waste of time to engage you.

It's quite ironic that anyone that is too stupid and lazy to do their own reaserach calls someone else a retard. It's also ironic that you would call someone else a coward behind the safety of the internet skirt.

Do your own research troll.

The ugly truth is not so hard to find. But no one wants to talk about it.

"The contrasts are even more stark in the case of interracial rape. Studies from the late 1950s showed that the vast majority of rapes were same-race offenses. Research in Philadelphia carried out in 1958 and 1960 indicated that of all rapes, only 3.2 percent were black-on-white assaults and 3.6 percent were white-on-black. Since that time, the proportion of black-on-white rapes has soared. In a 1974 study in Denver, 40 percent of all rapes were of whites by blacks, and not one case of white-on-black rape was found. In general, through the 1970s, black-on-white rape was at least ten times more common that white-on-black rape. [319] "

Interracial Rape Statistics

Forum List

Back