Are 248 firearms enough?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Is 248 guns and one million rounds enough? I don't know, but 11 machine guns and some grenades are definitely not allowed in California.

This guy was apparently prohibited from owning firearms, at least in Cali., and will be looking at some serious time.

3pyv2o.jpg

Is 248 guns and one million rounds enough? I don't know, but 11 machine guns and some grenades are definitely not allowed in California.

This guy was apparently prohibited from owning firearms, at least in Cali., and will be looking at some serious time.

It has little to do with California – he’s likely a prohibited person pursuant to Federal law; and owning Class III weapons without following the proper application process for a license also violates Federal law.

Can you imagine someone already prohibited being in posession of 11 MG's and grenades, to say nothing of all the rifles and handguns? He was probably an arms dealer and previously busted for this, my guess is he is looking at 30 years in a federal prison when it's said and done.

theres never enough,,

just another case of the left violating the constitution,,

It has little to do with California – he’s likely a prohibited person pursuant to Federal law; and owning Class III weapons without following the proper application process for a license also violates Federal law.
your premise is a lie,,

the 2nd A is specific for any arms a force may use against you,,,

Ask the ATF.
The ATF's contract employees will just steal them.

Man, that shit was spread far and wide in WV, PA, and Virginia. Mostly full auto rated AR uppers of all kinds, parts, and ammo that could not be traced.

Shops sold the shit out of them. The ATF did not even bother to try to recover the parts/uppers due to the egg on their face.

His "story" was that he had bought a storage unit with the stuff in it....He even had a fake storage unit receipt to show the shops. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back