Arctic Sea Cap Bigger Than Two Years Ago

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1409435267461_Image_galleryImage_polar1_JPG.JPG

Okay, so the warmists are going to jump all over me for posting this. They will call me biased and uninformed. I am no expert and can only post what I encounter. I also know we will not see lengthy posts filled with all sorts of graphs to refute this.

Anyhow, read the story @ Stunning satellite images show summer ice cap is thicker and covers 1.7million square kilometres MORE than 2 years ago...despite Al Gore s prediction it would be ICE-FREE by now Mail Online

more AGW nutter losing........

Between myself and a bunch of other skeptics, almost daily we post up links displaying the utter hopelessness of the dreams and aspriations ( fantasies:biggrin:) of the cult that is the AGW contingent. On this thread alone More Proof the skeptics are WINNING US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum there are literally dozens upon dozens of links that clearly display that in the real world, the global warming crowd is losing in spectacular fashion. In other words, the science is not mattering.......its is having ZERO effect on global energy policy. Sure green energy exists, but barely compared to fossil fuels. Without government subsidies, it would overnight become a relic of a former era. Spend just 1/2 hour browsing through the above link and if you have even 1/2 a brain, you will see that "climate change/global warming" is nothing more than an internet hobby and an itty-bitty smidgen of the energy market.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:LoSiNg:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

The Arctic Ice Cap has not decreased this year to the point it had in 2012. And that is a good thing. However, there is hardly reason to celebrate, the present low, and it will get a bit lower, is still the eigth lowest on record. If you look at this graph, you can see the steady regression of the ice. And nobody ever claimed it would be a nice straight line decline.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seaice.area.arctic.png

Forum List

Back