Archaelogists Find Hidden Gas Chamber In Concentration Camp

I wonder whether there´s a display on that hidden chamber how how they figured out how many people were killed in there. Those news don´t make the Holocaust look real.

And you should repent and admit you were wrong in your assumption that the gas chambers never existed. How about it, Sunni man? Are you willing to admit you were wrong and apologise to the Jews?

Sunni Man is a batshit crazy Muslim, who believes all Jews are liars and scum. He doesn’t want to even think about Jews being victims, to him they are the oppressors so they deserve anything bad that happens to them. He will also deny that any Muslim has carried out a terrorist attack. All Muslims are saints to him and all Jews are evil.

OH VEY! Obviously didn't eradicate enough of the bastards.

But we are eradicating you bastards. Your inbred rednecks are an endangered species give it 50 more years and you will be extinct.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Keep dreaming ****. We proud white folks are having more and more white babies and will survive and flourish and eventually rid the world of the problem we all have.

Half the people on the planet don't believe the Holocaust ever happened. They think it's a marxist/jewish hoax.

You deniers are a fun bunch. You want to make the group look larger than it is. You are a tiny minority in the west. A fraction of a fraction.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
This is why we need mandatory holocaust education in all 50 states. So far there are 6 states that have mandatory holocaust education in their public schools. David Horowitz is working toward making it mandatory in all 50 states. I support his effort and believe that our students should be given the most accurate and approved reading material such as Eichmann in my hands by Peter Malkin, Diary of Anne Frank, testimonies of survivors video footage, guest speakers who can teach the students how they can become an advocate for holocaust survivors and their families, field trips to holocaust museums, etc. By all means, Tom Sweetnam should find the nearest location to his home and go there so he will not live out the rest of his life in total ignorance of the subject.
List of Holocaust memorials and museums in the United States - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back