Archaelogists Find Hidden Gas Chamber In Concentration Camp

Okay, I'll be less vague for the great unwashed-

Perfect timing for another lost "holocaust" atrocity. The Middle East is on fire and Americans are tired of war, but Israel cannot stand alone.

Also interesting was the recent arrest in Germany(?) of another "death camp" guard who somehow escaped justice these past 70 years. I'm sure the timing is completely coincidental.

Er, how did they determine that this latest discovery was used as a gas chamber? From the video (the content of which was incredibly vague) all I saw was the footprint of a building that had been demolished. It could've been used for anything.

It's time to prime the pump again. Otherwise we'll never get to invade Syria.

I think what we're seeing here is an attempt at perpetuating the Holocaust narrative. Its authors know that the Holocaust's legacy has a time limit because eventually the survivors will die, so they need to create another means of crowbarring it into the mainstream consciousness. I think the report was deliberately vague to ensure that a casual viewer will just assume it's genuine and move on, but the seed will have been planted. And where the hell did they get the quarter of a million estimate, seeing as it could've been anything?

Er, how did they determine that this latest discovery was used as a gas chamber? From the video (the content of which was incredibly vague) all I saw was the footprint of a building that had been demolished. It could've been used for anything.

Read the article, Swagger. Why are you still trying to deny the existence of gas chambers when the very title of this news story on Huffpost is reading, "Archaelogists find hidden gas chamber in concentration camps"?
What is your motive in continuing to deny the truth when it is looking you right in the face? Don't you wonder how others will see you for doing such a thing? Or doesn't that matter to you?

I think what we're seeing here is an attempt at perpetuating the Holocaust narrative. Its authors know that the Holocaust's legacy has a time limit because eventually the survivors will die, so they need to create another means of crowbarring it into the mainstream consciousness. I think the report was deliberately vague to ensure that a casual viewer will just assume it's genuine and move on, but the seed will have been planted. And where the hell did they get the quarter of a million estimate, seeing as it could've been anything?

Yeah, the 250,000 must have been a typo. I think they meant 6 Million.

The zionist's keep milking the holocaust cash cow every chance they get.

It's the ultimate ponzi scheme........ :cool:

Ponzi scheme? What ponzi scheme? These archaelogists have reported finding a hidden gas chamber that was buried underneath an asphalt road, Sunni man. What ponzi scheme? What cash cow? I find your accusations here to be quite strange. Why do you not want others to know that the gas chambers existed and are now proven to exist - even by this recent find? What is your motive in wanting to continue the deny the evidence of gas chambers even after archaelogists have found them and reported on it? What is your motive?

Read the article, Swagger. Why are you still trying to deny the existence of gas chambers when the very title of this news story on Huffpost is reading, "Archaelogists find hidden gas chamber in concentration camps"?
What is your motive in continuing to deny the truth when it is looking you right in the face? Don't you wonder how others will see you for doing such a thing? Or doesn't that matter to you?

I did read the article, and watched the video and both told me nothing besides the footprint of a building has been discovered in Poland. Call me naive, but who exactly are these archaelogists and why weren't any of them available for comment on the video?

Yeah, the 250,000 must have been a typo. I think they meant 6 Million.

I believe they were stating that 250,000 Jews were mass murdered at this one particular site - gas chamber - Pennywise. I personally believe more than six million Jews were murdered during the holocaust. That is my belief. There were more than six millions Jews murdered. I also believe the truth of what happened has not been fully realized or reported - it was far worse - which is almost beyond our comprehension because truly what we already know is monstrous. What human does these things to another human being? It is utterly satanic.

Ponzi scheme? What ponzi scheme? These archaelogists have reported finding a hidden gas chamber that was buried underneath an asphalt road, Sunni man. What ponzi scheme? What cash cow? I find your accusations here to be quite strange. Why do you not want others to know that the gas chambers existed and are now proven to exist - even by this recent find? What is your motive in wanting to continue the deny the evidence of gas chambers even after archaelogists have found them and reported on it? What is your motive?

Have you been living on the Moon for the last seventy years, or something? The Jews have exploited the Holocaust legacy to plunder the German treasury. And they know that no German politician will dare oppose them because they're terrified of upsetting a Jew that might call them a Nazi. The Jews tacitly and overtly use the Holocaust as their armour to deflect any blame or criticism. The Holocaust legacy is a hostage crisis for the German people.

revisionists to deny

Careful now, revisionism is a whole different ball of wax than "denial". All professional historians are "revisionists". They have to be revisionists to the existing corpus otherwise new discoveries wouldn't be added to the corpus. These archeologists and forensic scientists making new discoveries at Sobibor, are all "revisionists".

revisionists to deny

Careful now, revisionism is a whole different ball of wax than "denial". All professional historians are "revisionists". They have to be revisionists to the existing corpus otherwise new discoveries wouldn't be added to the corpus. These archeologists and forensic scientists making new discoveries at Sobibor, are all "revisionists".

I stand by my word. I have met revisionists who denied the gas chambers existed and I have shown them the testimony of Jews who proved otherwise - even in a court of law a Jewish holocaust survivor proved this and the revisionists have persisted in believing their own version of history. That is what revisionism is all about, Sir. There is no revising of the history of the holocaust. The truth is the truth. It does not need to be "changed or modified". The truth is the truth. Just as it happened. That is what I am doing. Defending the truth of the holocaust as it happened and this article is just more evidence that the gas chambers did indeed exist and that they were indeed used. The Jews told the truth. No need to change or modify their testimony or their words. Understand, Mr. Sweetnam?

Last edited:

Have you been living on the Moon for the last seventy years, or something? The Jews have exploited the Holocaust legacy to plunder the German treasury. And they know that no German politician will dare oppose them because they're terrified of upsetting a Jew that might call them a Nazi. The Jews tacitly and overtly use the Holocaust as their armour to deflect any blame or criticism. The Holocaust legacy is a hostage crisis for the German people.

Were all the banks of Germany emptied and indeed all of all Europe's banks and the hidden treasuries of gold and silver kept in the private homes of all the citizens of Germany and of all Europe - it still would not be enough - it would not begin to repay the mental anguish, suffering, destruction that was put upon the Jewish people. It would not even begin to scratch the surface of repaying the Jewish people their sufferings. You need to understand that because it is the truth. You obviously have no comprehension of what happened before, during and after the holocaust. None whatsoever. Or you could not say such a thing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Were all the banks of Germany emptied and indeed all of all Europe's banks and the hidden treasuries of gold and silver kept in the private homes of all the citizens of Germany and of all Europe - it still would not be enough - it would not begin to repay the mental anguish, suffering, destruction that was put upon the Jewish people. It would not even begin to scratch the surface of repaying the Jewish people their sufferings. You need to understand that because it is the truth. You obviously have no comprehension of what happened before, during and after the holocaust. None whatsoever. Or you could not say such a thing. You should be ashamed of yourself.
So by you standards of empathy for the downtrodden Jeremiah.

Are you willing to empty your bank account.......drive to the nearest ghetto........and start handing out cash to the black people because of the past evils of slavery in our own country?? ....... :cool:

Last edited:
Okay, I'll be less vague for the great unwashed-

Perfect timing for another lost "holocaust" atrocity. The Middle East is on fire and Americans are tired of war, but Israel cannot stand alone.

Also interesting was the recent arrest in Germany(?) of another "death camp" guard who somehow escaped justice these past 70 years. I'm sure the timing is completely coincidental.

I have often found that the LORD's timing is absolutely perfect. I do also acknowledge it is most inconvenient for some.

I suppose it would depend upon which side one was on? As for me and my household - we serve the LORD. We stand with Israel. May the LORD bless Israel today. Amen.

revisionists to deny

I stand by my word. I have met revisionists who denied the gas chambers existed and I have shown them the testimony of Jews who proved otherwise - even in a court of law a Jewish holocaust survivor proved this and the revisionists have persisted in believing their own version of history. That is what revisionism is all about, Sir. There is no revising of the history of the holocaust. The truth is the truth. It does not need to be "changed or modified". The truth is the truth. Just as it happened. That is what I am doing. Defending the truth of the holocaust as it happened and this article is just more evidence that the gas chambers did indeed exist and that they were indeed used. The Jews told the truth. No need to change or modify their testimony or their words. Understand, Mr. Sweetnam?
[

I stand by my word. I have met revisionists who denied the gas chambers existed and I have shown them the testimony of Jews who proved otherwise - even in a court of law and they have persisted in believing their own version of history. That is what revisionism is all about, Sir. There is no revising of the history of the holocaust. The truth is the truth. It does not need to be "changed or modified". The truth is the truth. Just as it happened. That is what I am doing. Defending the truth of the holocaust as it happened and this article is just more evidence that the gas chambers did indeed exist and that they were indeed used. The Jews told the truth. No need to change or modify their testimony or their words. Understand, Mr. Sweetnam?

Well then you're a fool who knows nothing. The fact that you decry revisionism means that you are a Holocaust denier. You know more than Yad Vashem do you? In the 1960's, the death toll of Jews at Auschwitz was believed to have been four million. That number, over successive decades, has been revised by the national Holocaust authority in Israel, to one million. See how revisionism works? The problem of course, is that the sacrosanct figure of six million dead Jews, has had three million of that number knocked out of its sails, yet no one in the Holocaust industry (and it's exactly that, unfortunately) will even recognize Yad Vashem's revised numbers.

Jeremiah, by your standards of empathy, the holocaust jews receiving other nation's guilt money forever is just fine and dandy.

So are you willing to empty your personal bank account.......drive to the nearest ghetto........and start handing out cash to the black people because of the past evils of slavery in our own country?? ....... :cool:

Waiting for your response Jeremiah...........

Last edited:
Half the people on the planet don't believe the Holocaust ever happened. They think it's a marxist/jewish hoax.

Not true even most Muslims believe it to be a fact. I would say less than 5% of the earth inhabitants believe it to be a hoax
The former leader of Iran attempted to deny the holocaust and was confronted about it. It isn't wise to deny the holocaust in light of all the overwhelming evidence that it happened. It makes people wonder what is the motive behind such a denial.

Oh. OK. Well let me rephrase that then. Half the people on the planet are sick and fucking tired of hearing Jews whine about it. How's that?

So by you standards of empathy Jeremiah.

Are you willing to empty your bank account.......drive to the nearest ghetto........and start handing out cash to the black people because of the past evils of slavery?? ....... :cool:

My ancestors were not here when slavery took place in this nation. My grandparents came over from Ireland along with all their family. Long after all of that took place. My family is not from the south either. My own immediate family is the first to move here and that was in recent times. We are a family that is adamantly opposed to racism.

The same cannot be said of Europe. ( or the Muslim World ) The holocaust was just yesterday in considering it a historical event.. When the Jews who survived the holocaust returned to their homes and land they found the Germans / other Europeans living in their homes. Having taken possession of their homes and lands and claiming them for their own. You are comparing apples to oranges, Sunni man. No comparision can logically be made.

Europe does indeed owe something to the Jewish people that can never be re-payed. Besides robbing them of their families, husbands, wives, children, grandchildren, grandparents, their very lives and future,add to this the robbery of all their wealth, their art, their belongings, their businesses, their homes, their lands, the fillings out of their teeth even - they owe them for the mental anguish, the sufferings, the turning a blind eye and ignoring the pleas for help - the absolute horror of it all - it can never be re-payed. It is high time that you understood this.

Sunni man - if you are concerned about the history of slavery you should look up the national geographic study about how there are over 300 million black people - slaves - missing from the sub Saharan region of Africa due to the practice of castration by arab Muslim slave owners who castrated all the black male slaves for a period of approximately 600 years or more. Do you realize how many 300 million black people are? That is the approximate population of the USA! This is what the Muslim Arab slavers did to the people on the sub Saharan region of Africa over a period of 600 years or more! What do you believe the Islamic world owes in reparations of 300 million missing human lives?

The National Geographic report can be found in Don Richardson's book Secrets of the Koran and you should realize that the practice of slavery continues in the Muslim world and it is quite horrific that it should be permitted in the 21st century yet we continue to hear the stories coming out about the abuse of slaves owned by Muslims. You should look up Richardson's book. You're in for a rude awakening when it comes to slavery, Sunni. I'm glad you mentioned it so I would have the opportunity to bring that to your attention. It is something you need to know.

Half the people on the planet don't believe the Holocaust ever happened. They think it's a marxist/jewish hoax.

Not true even most Muslims believe it to be a fact. I would say less than 5% of the earth inhabitants believe it to be a hoax
The former leader of Iran attempted to deny the holocaust and was confronted about it. It isn't wise to deny the holocaust in light of all the overwhelming evidence that it happened. It makes people wonder what is the motive behind such a denial.

Oh. OK. Well let me rephrase that then. Half the people on the planet are sick and fucking tired of hearing Jews whine about it. How's that?

Then you are on the wrong thread, Mr. Sweetnam. Entirely the wrong thread. Try the forum for Racism. They have a forum for that subject here on USMB I believe, and who knows? Perhaps you will learn something.

Forum List

Back